Look At Me{{Harry Potter RP}} You Have Your Mother's Eyes

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Yasha

12:17am Aug 8 2011

Normal User

"Yeah, sure" She shrugged. She knew Alice was a real friend and didn't think to much into it. I mean, who wouldn't want to meet them? They're on Chocolate Frog cards. 'Oh! Look! The witch with the candy trolley is coming!" She exclaimed. She had the classic Weasley stomach; bottomless. "My mum gave me a bunch of money. Oooh, I really want some candy beans, and chocolate frogs! Oooooh! And pumpkin pasties." Her stomach rumbled as she thought about the sugar induced coma she was sure to enter and she gave a laugh.

milomouse

3:16am Aug 9 2011

Normal User

Alice stood up, excited about the possibility of meeting two very famous wizards, and followed Sian to the trolley. She took her small cotton purse (with a silent charm and enlargement charm put on it so she can put as much money in it as she wants) and pulls out two galleons. "I'll have... five chocolate frogs, two packets of Berty Bott's Every Flavour Beans and five licorice wands!" She said happily. "Oh, and a couple of pumpkin pasties. Might as well sneak some food into our dorm!" She said to Sian as she paid and went to sit back in the compartment. She couldn't wait to have their usual midnight feast later.

Yasha

7:25pm Aug 9 2011

Normal User

Sian pulled out a few Galleons and spoke to the old witch who was pushing the trolley, "Umm. 5 chocolate frogs, 3 packets of Bertie Botts, 3 Fizzing Whizbees and a Pumpkin Pastie, please!" Pulling a few Knuts out of her purse to give the lady exact change she followed Alice back to her compartment and waited for the train to arrive at Hogwarts.

OoC;  So, this has pretty much become a 1x1. xD Timeskip to the Feast?

milomouse

6:27am Aug 18 2011

Normal User

OoC: Yep, sure (: Mind block, I'll take a bit to post. Won't be too long though (;

Go to page: 1, 2, 3