Life can't get any better than this. YET.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11 Bookmark Thread
Dragonstar

5:44pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Denthe leaned against a tree in the forest that surrouned the lake. Her brown eyes moved as she watched her dagger twist through the air. Catching it by the hilt, she tossed it back up into the air. It made one revolution before falling down again. Denthe caught it and threw it at the closet tree.

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

Moo123

5:45pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Josh almost smiled again. This was getting better. "What proof do you have that they are fairy tales? They exist so much as you do." He murmured, tracing the scar on his throat absentmindedly.

wuss poppin jimbo
Moo123

5:47pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Luke drew his head back just as the dagger landed where he had just been standing. He glanced at Denthe and opened his mouth to say something, but thought better of it and just glared at her.

wuss poppin jimbo
Spear

5:48pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Raventh looked at him. "What makes you think that?"

I just posted. Deal with it.

Moo123

5:50pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Josh stated simply, "Because if they were fairytales, I would not be sitting here talking to you, face and throat covered in scars inflicted with a silver blade. Nor would that copy of Romeo and Juliet that I stole from the museum be in the bottom of the lake."

wuss poppin jimbo
Spear

5:51pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Raventh blinked. "So...you are saying..what exactly?," she said tossing her last rock into the pond.

fullmoon

5:52pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

(('Tis my Birthday! One sec, and I'll post...))

Moo123

5:53pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

"I cannot utter the words, so I hope dearly that your mind can process the facts like so many other mundane's could not." Josh murmured, hand tightening on the hilt of his dagger.

wuss poppin jimbo
Spear

5:55pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Raventh still looked confused. But nodded. "Okay then.."

Moo123

5:57pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Josh almost smiled again, "You're a smart mundane girl. You'll figure it out if you think deeply enough about my words."

wuss poppin jimbo
Spear

5:58pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Raventh thought for a moment. "So what your saying, is that your immortal?," she said suggestively.

Dragonstar

5:59pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Denthe felt somebody glaring at her. Tilting her head slightly, she let her cold brown eyes rest on Luke. "Yes?" she asked coldy as she went to retrieve her dagger. She pulled it out of the trunk and swirled the black blade around in her fingers.

Moo123

6:01pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Josh was close to smiling now. He unsheathed his blade and watched as the sun glinted off of it. He stood up gracefully, hood falling back over his head to show his ears, fangs, mark, and hungry black eyes. "See," he said softly, dropping into a hunter's crouch, "I knew you were smart. But knowledge can be dangerous, and we wouldn't want you to tell the wrong people, now would we?" He shifted the blade so she could see it and let out a feral snarl.

wuss poppin jimbo
Moo123

6:02pm Jan 20 2010 (last edited on 6:02pm Jan 20 2010)

Normal User

"You're lucky that didn't hit me," Luke said calmly, one visible gold eye focused on her. The ravaged side of his face was hidden behind a curtain of silky gold hair.

wuss poppin jimbo
Spear

6:03pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Raventh stood up but only glared at him. "And what makes you think I would TELL anyone, hmm? It isn't their business."

Moo123

6:05pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Josh smiled this time, revealing his sharp fangs. "You learned well, young mundane. But I'm afraid I can't trust you." He shrugged the cloak off to reveal his long silky black tail and huge raven-like wings. "Now stay still, this will make it end quicker."

wuss poppin jimbo
Spear

6:07pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Raventh glared at him. Great. Now she was fighting an immortal. Wooow. What next? Fairies would fly around her? She snorted subconsciously.

Moo123

6:09pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Josh straightened up, eyes glowing with an unseen emotion. "Perhaps," he mused, "You could come in handy some day." He danced to her side, holding the blade to her throat. "Come with me please, fine mundane. We wouldn't want your blood to spill. Bad things would happen to me then."

wuss poppin jimbo
Dragonstar

6:13pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Denthe narrowed her eyes. "I know how to handle a dagger," she growled at Luke. "But you are lucky that I didn't hit you when I had the chance." Then she flung it at another tree.

Spear

6:13pm Jan 20 2010

Normal User

Raventh narrowed her eyes at him. "If it means I get to live for a while, then yes."

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11