Let's Run |Gijinka/Pokémorph| Can't Hide

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
whatever6551

5:20pm May 2 2011

Normal User

((*really confused* After reading the rules and highlighting them a few times over, I still don't get it :c))

DjMan12545

8:09pm May 2 2011 (last edited on 6:08pm May 3 2011)

Normal User

Name: Kristy "Charity Case" Lilanne
Pokémon DNA: Ninetails
Appearance: http://pokedex.deviantart.com/gallery/?set=24300254&offset=48#/d3aqfcl However, she actually wears boots.
Personality: Sensitive, quiet, easily offended, but willing to make friends and kind. Towards friends, relaxed, likes to make them laugh, spontaneous. When she is upset (sad, mad, etc.), she will start doing things on impulse and taking risks. Basically, she loses her common sense. Also, she isn't good with socializing, and would sooner flee a conversation than anything else. She's not the smartest girl that you will find, and often does things that others find weird.
History: She was born into a more poor family, but they were very happy and completely okay with living in the woods. Skilled in the wild, her parents taught her very much. Although they have pas.sed, she is very proud of them. Though she will miss them very much, she doesn't whine about it and will carry out their silent legacy. She made friends with forest Pokemon, and upon turning 17, she was wandering outside of the forest, outside of her comfort zone, and found the lab where the scientists work. Kristy thought that they were trying to just do something good, and didn't relise their work until it was too late. Although she doesn't really mind being a gijinka, she will always resent the scientists for not being completely honest with her.
Crush: None yet, but she falls in love too fast, too hard.
 Other:
 Often wears a leaf on a string around her neck. And ties, she loves ties.
 Name: Hayden
Pokémon DNA: Latios
Personality: Cool, calm, and collected. The laid-back, relaxed type. That's quiet and ignores most people. Not very trusting. It's hard to win him over. To his friends, he's more open. He isn't really good with being kind, and because of this, he can be considered mean. He's very defensive. Also, he's aggressive. True, he will attack if he gets mad, but not being able to concentrate usually results in stupid actions. He has a short attention span and is impatient, which gets annoying to most.
History: When he was born, his father always travelled, and rarely visited. His mother had died of cancer not too soon after he was born. He lived with his grandparents, who are very strict and made him train tae kwon do. Everyday. He often went home late, training for long hours, and covered with injuries. Although his efforts weren't too wasted, he didn't like it. There had been a rumour going around that some scientists were looking for people to turn into gijinkas and keep them locked up. He headed to where the rumours said the location was. It was far away, and he feared that his grandparents were worrying, but it was worth it at the moment. Afterwards, he found solace in the relaxing days without training... Well, they weren't that relaxing. But he decided that it was worth it.
Crush: ...No.
 Other:
 ...Not really, no.
 NOT MY ART IN THOSE LINKS - THEY BELONG TO THEIR OWNERS
((For my male, may I make a Latios? |D Coveted treasures.
I'm full, but still so thirsty after drinking a lot of water. XD By the way, I don't like the taste of water. XD;))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
Tld

3:58am May 3 2011

Normal User

[[ DJ, could you please add more flaws to Kristy and Hayden? I don't really take 'quiet' and 'sensitive' and 'hard to trust' as flaws :/ And yes, Hayden can be a Latios :3 ]]

whatever6551

4:06pm May 3 2011

Normal User

((-free bump-))

DjMan12545

6:10pm May 3 2011

Normal User

((Alright, I've edited it.))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
mercyme6

6:31pm May 3 2011

Normal User

Name: Angel Smallrose
Pokémon DNA:Shiny eevee
Appearance: Up
Personality:SHY. TIMID.
History:No,
Crush:Open.

Other:

Name: Vanessa
Pokémon DNA:Darkrai
Appearance:up
Personality:Very quiet, but, not shy at all. She isn't afraid to speak her mind, though. She will tell you off in a second, but, has very good temper. She is very helpful and kind.
History: N/A
Crush:Open.
 Other:

Name:
Pokémon DNA:
Appearance:
Personality:
History: [optional. no sob stories. don't try and sound smart and say 'yeah, that's why it's optional' Just post N/A if you're too lazy -.-'']

Crush:
 Other:

Name:
Pokémon DNA:
Appearance:
Personality:
History: [optional. no sob stories. don't try and sound smart and say 'yeah, that's why it's optional' Just post N/A if you're too lazy -.-'']

Crush:
 Other:

((Will finish males later.))

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Tld

3:53am May 4 2011

Normal User

[[ Please re-read rules, Angel, and change around the personalities of Angel and Vanessa. I don't consider shyness a flaw. ]]

paigecam

7:47pm May 4 2011

Normal User

((Can I make a legendary? c:))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

Tld

3:50am May 5 2011

Normal User

[[ Yes you can :D ]]

paigecam

7:02am May 5 2011

Normal User

((Yay, thanks. I'll make my bio as soon as I get out of school. ^_^))

ilovetoshiro

5:57pm May 5 2011

Normal User

((up))

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
ilovetoshiro

11:23am May 6 2011

Normal User

((up))

paigecam

3:10pm May 6 2011

Normal User

((Eh. never mind, I can't really control three characters. xD))

whatever6551

5:26pm May 6 2011

Normal User

((Can we start soon then?))

VampireShadows

8:02pm May 6 2011

Normal User

[ Meow~ I second that ]

Tld

10:15pm May 6 2011

Normal User

[[ As soon as Angel finishes up ono Hurry, Angel o-o ]]

ilovetoshiro

5:30am May 7 2011

Normal User

(( I think she has dissapeared. perhapps it should be a case of Rmail? It has been four days 0^0 ))

whatever6551

7:36pm May 9 2011

Normal User

((Bump... Angel does have a tendency to disappear... often.))

Go to page: 1, 2