Just because I'm Natural {Creatu RP} Does it mean you hate me?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Twintkitty

12:00am Sep 6 2010 (last edited on 12:11am Sep 6 2010)

Normal User

Mirri nodded, dipping her head in full respect. "Thank you for saving me." she then floated off to join the other CS Creatu. She then left 100k in Cyrus' till. 

Rain looked out of the window as Cyrus, her neighbor, saved the Kioka and watched it float away. She ran outside and jumped up and down, whispering excitedly, "Really, was that a Kioka?" her eyes glittered. "Legend has it that you will be blessed!"

Jess

12:12am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Cyrus looked at Rain and Mona. "Ah Good day, you two." he smiled. Aial looked at them and nodded his head. "Hello." he said quietly. Cyrus looked at Rain and smiled. "Yes, that was a Kioka. I'm sure one day you'll see her for yourself." he smiled. Aial looked at her and nodded smiling.

Tld

5:12am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

[[So... Recap?]]

ssgarcia97

5:23am Sep 6 2010

Normal User

Within a minute Quinnten changed his pace from a trot into calm walking. If he remembered correctly, the slope he had climbed to get to the cave was just up ahead, so he carefully placed his paws around. He stopped abruptly when one of his forepaws fell to the ground about a second longer than the rest. So that must mean the slope was right infront of him. He half slid half ran down the slope and once his paws met flat ground he heard the sound of voices closer now. Relcore Villag was really close now.

Quinnten started padding forward and before he knew it he was right outside Relcore Village. The scent of Relcore Village flood over him and also the scent of a Kioka. Another one of the four CS Creatu that were the guardians of Relcore Village. He moved his head slightly to his left and padded toward a patch of gra$$. At least, he a$$umed it was gra$$ for it had that gra$$Y scent. He sat down and sighed, inhaling afterwards and taking in the scents around him.

Twintkitty

7:32am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

[Tld : Mirri the Kioka got tangled in a tree, and Cyrus saved her. Then the neighbors, Rain and Mona run out, enquiring. And Quinnten the Omni asked a ... probably a Zenirix - to shut up :3 ]]

Feyth

8:45am Sep 7 2010

Normal User

Dusk sat with her pale, naked legs cross-legged with one foot pressing against her other foot making her lower body resemble the wings of a butterfly. The breeze swept over her as she sat in the tiny dingy, meditating. 2 creatu sat around her and one swam in circles around the small boat. Dusk's black hair crossed her open eyes, but Dusk did nothing for the hair did not do anything. She could see nothing throguh her purple eyes. Beautiful as they were, she was blind.

As the hours flew by, Dusk slowly emerged from her quiet trance and stretched her legs, hearing the bones crack slightly as she moved them out and in to get the numb feeling out of them. She stretched her arms over her head and stood up. The boat she was sitting in was anc*censored*d to the bottomo of the sea floor with a large rock, not a proper anchor. Their boat was floating near the mysterious whirlpool on the deserted planet of Atquati.

A note fluttered on the side of the boat, threatning to jump overboard. She snatched it just as it started to fly off. He nimble fingers slid over the wood of the dingy and she placed the paper in a hidden compartment on the oak bark that made up the boat. She slid the section closed as the wind picked up. She wondered absent mindedly if any humans has stayed. she rubbed the marks on her back--the silver ebilia next to her had told her what they looked like.-- and sighed. Nobody would want to even go near her. She was cursed...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

The natural ebilia to the right of Dusk was quietly examining her pointy nails, wondering, for a moment, how many swipes it would take to kill another one of those annoying creatus humans called Meikos. She put down her claw and looked at her side. Nope, there was still fur where her bones should be showing. She looked around the boat and realized suddenly how small it was. If she stretched herself, her legs would hang over the side of the boat. She sighed. 

It wasn't exactly a boat, it was more of a round wood float thing. It was able to hold Feyth and Firenei. She lay her head down on her paws and furled her her wings around her body. G'night. She said, although it was early morning...

Party image<-- Click me
Raver

5:12pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

[ May i join the awesomeness?]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Mechromancer

5:13pm Sep 7 2010

Normal User

((Posting intro.))

Akila got up from her couch. She was done eating breakfast. A baby Uilus came to her. Akila grabbed her bag. She picked the Uilus up. "Hi little one!"Akila said. "Mind if I keep you?"She asked it. "S-sure. I-I'm Sarah."The Uilus finally said. Akila smiled and put Sarah on her shoulder. She went to the store to get food.

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2, 3