It's Simple. You Run, We Chase. If We Catch You, You Die.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
SerenitySorrow

3:22pm May 31 2010 (last edited on 3:22pm May 31 2010)

Normal User

((So Paige is it okay if a play as the tall dark skinned female? -pokes post on first page-))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
chance437

3:27pm May 31 2010

Normal User

((Nevermind, not joining.))

paigecam

3:55pm May 31 2010

Normal User

((Sure, Ser. :D

Aww, Chance. ;( ))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

SerenitySorrow

3:58pm May 31 2010

Normal User

((Yus! Thanks, oh and I'm so glad the whole thing was cleared up. Imma put my bio under this.))

Its been a while but im back~ If youre an old RP buddy hit me up Id love to reconnect.
WolfMoon96

5:21pm May 31 2010

Normal User

(( I want to read Huntress by Tamora Pierce, I think. Anyway, I might join as the last open guy. Or I might join as a ROuge vampire, intent on watching her gang and occasionally lending a hand. Other occasions, he just watches and doesn't help. He has no mercy, is cold, and deep down inside, hurt. Very, very badly. ))

OFFLINE: Have school to keep up with, but I\'ll be online later. \r\n
http://dl.glitter-graphics.net/pub/1555/1555491thptl28wlg.png
paigecam

3:34pm Jun 1 2010

Normal User

((Yey Wolfy! :D))

WolfMoon96

2:39pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

(( Is that alright though? I rather like the rouge vampire idea. ^_^ ))

paigecam

4:25pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

((That's fine. 'Cause it's you. x3))

WolfMoon96

4:56pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

(( Lol Awwww! Thankies Pagie! *huggles* ))

WolfMoon96

5:12pm Jun 2 2010

Normal User

anime guy Pictures, Images and Photos

Name: Searos

Personality/History: On the outside, Searos seems cold, merciless, sarcastic, and downright mean. His eyes are as cold as ice and he laughs at the face of death. but deep inside, Searos is hurting. He's hurting very badly because, his parents abandoned him, then came back to him, pleading for help. Then they were murdered before his eyes. Then the murdered turned to him and shot him, but he survived somehow. A female vampire his age changed him, and he fell in love wiht her. But she didn't love him and attacked him.  He fled and wandered the streets, searching for a home. But every door he knocked on, he was answered with a loud shout and called names. Finally, he figure dit out that, no one wanted him. no one cared for him. The world hate dhim. So he change dhis sweet, caring, and loyal personality to someone cruel, cold, and merciless. He watched fights with relish, occasionally pitching in to help kill the other gang. But other times he just watched, and laughed at their pain. But deep down inside, Searos is still hurting badly. He just doens't want to admit it. Ever. 

Species: Purebred Vampire

Love: Open

Gang: None, rouge

Other: He may not seem it, but the gun shot in his body ins't healed, so sometimes, he has a  terrible pain in his head that is beyond words. He can't move, think, speak, or hear. He can only endure the pain for as long as it lasts. Which is about 1 minute. When it's over, he has to rest for at least a day before he can move, think, hear,a nd see straight. It only happens when he makes a very hard move, or gets hit in his left shoulder.

SerenitySorrow

4:15pm Jun 3 2010 (last edited on 7:53pm Jun 3 2010)

Normal User

((Sorry I took so long I'll finish this.))

Name|| Karienne Jackson

Age|| Appears around 18-19

Gender|| Female

Looks|| Karienne is a rather pretty girl. She stands at about 5'7 and her skin is a milky chocolate brown. Her curly black hair reaches her shoulders frames her round face. Her eyes are a deep forest green and are framed by dark lashes. She nose fits nicely on her face and she has a straight white smile that is ever present. Her lips aren't exactly full and large but slightly less than. Her body is thin but surprisingly curvy, a family trait. Now, being the type of person she is you would never suspect it but she has a tatoo of a dragon on her entire back, she normally hides it, rarely wearing with an open back, she honestly has no idea how she got it. She *censored*umes its from the night she was changed

Personality||

Species|| Vampire

Lover|| None at the moment

Other|| Is part of the gang

Go to page: 1, 2, 3