It's me or the dog ((family rp))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
foxwolf

12:19pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

With a full stomach Kazumi grabed her hidden squicky toy and started playing with it knowing it would drive the other two crazy with the noise.

Photobucket
Axel

12:19pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Akito smelled the bowl and waited till the human wasn't looking to eat it. But Aido could care less how he ate and who he ate in front of.

Photobucket
AWAY
Axel

12:23pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Aido wanting to play, had to wait for Kazumi to come out of heat. "She's playing with that toy that I was looking for, so I could take the sqeaker out but she hid it and now she has it!" -he said crybaby voice-

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

12:25pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Kazumi laughed and wanted to see who she annoyed the most by sitting by the door chewing on it sqeaking it as loud as she could.

Photobucket
Axel

12:32pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Akito tried to show he was not annoyed but from his face expressions Aido knew he was. Aido began walking around in circles trying to tune out the sound. Akito decided to go outside away from the noise. He waited for the backyard door to be opened. Then Aido stuck his nose under the door and asked Kazumi to stop in a sweet voice.

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

12:33pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Kazumi did and grabbed a smaller toy and pas.sed it to him squising it under the door to him wagging her tail to him.

Photobucket
Axel

12:40pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

really wanting to get the sqeaking toy, Aido took the toy that Kazu had given him, and gave it to Akito. "Here u got Kit, u can have this." Aido walked back to the door and stuck his nose under it once again hoping Kazu would give him the sqeaker toy.

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

12:42pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Kazumi laughed "your not getting it and i have other that the masters mate gave me that smell nice as well and sqeak" she said laughing.

Photobucket
Axel

12:47pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

" Waa?! why! give me them please!" Aido said as he scratched under the door. Akito decided to sit next to the human on couch, hoping he would have treats.

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

12:49pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Kazumi laughed "she did because im good and i save them not play with them until their in bits all over the floor" she said laughing smelling a vanilla one she had in the shape of a croc.

Photobucket
Axel

12:52pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

"whats that smell?" he said as he sniffed the floor. Akito was waiting and staring at the human and decided him trying to bond was a bad idea, so he went and sniffed under the door pushing Aido out the way.

Photobucket
AWAY
mercyme6

12:55pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

(( okay just tell meh when to jump in lol ))

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
foxwolf

12:56pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Kazumi put the croc near the door so they could smell it more but couldnt take it from her "its nice isnt it" she said smiling thinking it was still Aido

Photobucket
Axel

1:00pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

"I'm over here" Aido said sounding far away. Akito said " Well if ur talking to Aido, U should've said his name" talking in an angry voice.

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

1:02pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Kazumi yelped abit not knowing it was Akito before growling at him "well you normaly dont come near me unless you want something from me or are telling me to stay away from the humans" she said to him turning her back to him she her head was away from him and her bum was by the door.

Photobucket
Axel

1:07pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Akito sniffed and said "ugh you stink! Take a bath!" while growling at wat she had done to him. Aido started laughing and sitting next to him.

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

1:09pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Kazumi growled at him "you wont be saying that when i come into heat" she growled at him before groomign herself abit before tasting blood and knowing it has started.

Photobucket
Axel

1:12pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

anrgered as he grunted, he walked away saying Whatever. Aido was getting lonelyer by the second and wanting to play with someone.

Photobucket
AWAY
Axel

1:13pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

(( what part is mercy playing?? ))

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

1:14pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

((mercey no puppys XD you can be the dog trainer if you want to join))

Photobucket
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6