It's mating(Warrior cat romance)season again...

Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Bookmark Thread
Ranni

11:10pm Jun 17 2010

Normal User

Acestar nodded"then follow me."

:3
Twintkitty

12:21am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

**has no idea what to post. bump*

mercyme6

10:12am Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Angelkit sighed beside Rainheart.She looked at the ground as a tear rolled down her eye.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Ranni

2:43pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Acestar led the cta back to camp and said loud and clear"meet your newest clan member Unitsnow.Treat him rude and i'll have you cleaning the elders dens for then next few moons."

Funlover6

2:58pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Silverheart hated newbies.  She growled lowly as her fur pricked.  Her green eyes were colder then ice as her claws dug into the hard earth.  Why did acestar invite all these strangers into the clan?  She didnt care, but if this cat threatened her, she would definatly take action.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

teetertop

3:04pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Bio:

Name:  Scaredeye

Crush: silverheart

Looks:  a short haired pure black cat, with a long scar going across his eye and down to his throat.

Persona:  can be mean, but knows his feelings and cares for the ones he loves

Other: He was previously in a clan((idk which one :()) and was a great warrior, he fought hard when he was betrayed by his leader, recieving the long scar across his face, he hardly ever smiles.

Kits: none

Mate: none

((joineth?))

hey :)
Ranni

3:12pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((Bio accepted.))

Acestar saw Silverhearts dislike and padded over and said"if you don't agree then you can show him around and make sure he knows the borders,best places to hunt prey,and where he is to sleep understood?"

Funlover6

3:16pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Silverheart looked up, "You know I hate newbies, I have my reasons." in fact, she did hate newbies... she couldnt remember how or why...but there must be a reason, she couldnt recall if Acestar knew of her memory condition.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Ranni

3:18pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

"Technically he's not a newbie and so you hate new apprentices i *censored*ume if oyu hate newbies?" Acestar said.

teetertop

3:19pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

((yay :D))

Scaredeye crossed the border and approached the Ice camp, he was unaware of the cats there.  He knew his sences decreased after a battle but had no idea that his nose was going so quickly, he emerged from the bushes right into the heart of the Ice camp, his good eye went wide as he realized where he was.

Funlover6

3:25pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

"He is a newbie.  He came into this camp, we have no idea of his background.  Apprentices, are different considering they are born into this clan." she stated expressionlessly.  "How can we be sure he is telling the truth?" she glared at Unitsnow, "If I sence an ounce of betrayal, I will not hesitate to attack... just a warning." she stated sencing Scaredeye's precense, "I'll let you deal with that one." she stated before turning and approaching Unitsnow.  "I will show you around." she partially growled, begining to lead.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Funlover6

3:46pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

*waits for unitsnow or acestar*

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Ranni

3:51pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Acestar padded over to Scaredeye...another cat?Did they think this was a coem see Acestar and she'll let in for free prey and no labor?She snarled"What are you doing in my camp?"She didn't like to let new ones in every hour...he was lucky she didn't yowl an attack.

teetertop

3:56pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Scaredeye didnt smile and just stood in his spot, "I didnt know there was a camp here." he stated calmly.  He was raised in his camp to show no fear.

Ranni

4:02pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

"So you did not smell other cats especially storng in this area?" Acestar growled.She probably woudln't belive him if he told her no...

Funlover6

4:04pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

*waits for unitsnow*

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

teetertop

4:06pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Scaredeye showed a calm face, "There are others?  And I apologize but no, I did not sence any others." he said in the same expressionless tone.

Ranni

4:14pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

"Leave my territory." Acestar snarled.

teetertop

4:19pm Jun 18 2010

Normal User

Scaredeye cocked his head, not understanding.  He didnt even know where the territory began.  No fear was apparent in his face, but he was scared.  He had no where to go, and didnt even have his sences to help him find a place of his own.  He didnt realize he wasnt moving

Mechromancer

10:32pm Jun 18 2010 (last edited on 10:32pm Jun 18 2010)

Normal User

"I'm not much of a newbie on this stuff. And please don't talk about me like I'm not here. I hate it when cats do that!" Unitsnow said.

"Angelkit what's wrong? Do you wanna play with Soulkit?" Snowkiss asked.

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12