It's An End Of An Era [{Hogwarts RP}] And I'm Seeing Clearer

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Canetoadance

1:30am Aug 14 2011 (last edited on 2:51am Aug 14 2011)

Normal User

Donovan was taken aback by her statment. "Of course I'd still be your friend," he said, a confused ex
pression flitting across his face. "Houses don't matter to me." His confused ex
pression changed to one of concern as he noticed her flushed skin. "Are you feeling alright? You look like you might have a fever. We're almost to Hogsmeade, so we'll be at Hogwarts soon. I can help you to the Hospital Wing, if you don't mind missing the Opening Feast too much." He tugged absently at Grisby's fur, and she purred happily, cuddling closer to him.

Huhwah?
Sawtistic

2:09am Aug 14 2011

Normal User

Wynter smiled, glad she would have friends at Hogwarts, but her smile faltered when he asked her if she was feeling alright. “WEhat?” she asked, confused, before she remembered how ridiculously red her face got. “Oh, no. I-I’m fine.” Real smooth there Wynter. She thought to herself, Real smooth. She coughed, clearing her throat, “And besides,” she added, her face going back to normal, “I can’t miss the east, remember? I have to be sorted.” She groaned internally again, Good cover there Wynter. Yup, you certainly fooled him. Laughing despite herself, Wynter spoke again, her voice even though tinged with playfulness, “For the record, I do hope I’m in Gryffindor.” Finishing her sentence with confidenc, she ran her hands down Totem back a few times before placing him back in her pocket.

Sawtistic

3:02pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

OoC; Bumpo :P

Sawtistic

8:54pm Aug 14 2011

Normal User

OoC; Bump

Sawtistic

1:38pm Aug 15 2011

Normal User

OoC; BUMP DO NOT DIE

AliceCheshirecat

6:51pm Aug 15 2011

Normal User

{{{Sorry I have been gone. Custody battles are harsh and time consuming.}}}

Sawtistic

8:31pm Aug 15 2011

Normal User

OoC; Its understandable <3

Canetoadance

9:56pm Aug 15 2011

Normal User

Donovan looked doubtful for a moment, opening his mouth to protest that no, she didn't have to be at the feast to be sorted, not really, but then he closed his motuh with a sigh and nodded. "Alright," he said, "if you're sure you're feeling alright." He grinned widely at her next words, leaning forward to poke her on the knee. "Gryffindor, huh? Think you're that brave?" His grin widened further when he caught sight of her rat. "Then again, you're a girl with a pet rat. You must be pretty brave, after all."

Huhwah?
AliceCheshirecat

10:21pm Aug 15 2011

Normal User

Rheia found a new empty seat. She opened the door and entered the compartment. She looked at the small Saw-whet owl on her shoulder. "Well, hopefully it will remain kind of quiet here, Tylia." Rheia closed the door of the compartment and sat down. She sighed and pulled out her novel again. "Now let's see. Where did I leave off. Oh yes. Right here." Rheia continued contently reading Dear John. Tylia stayed perched on Rheia's shoulder, looking down at the pages almost as if she was reading along with Rheia.

Ashton laughed as he watched his sister scramble after her precious book and run off. "So pathetic. Right, Tytius?" Tytius cooed. Ashton laughed again. Then, he sat down. He propped his feet up on the seat and leaned back. When he leaned back, he got the horned owl's tail feathers caught under him. Tytius hooted madly. He freed his tail and flew to the other seat in the compartment. Ashton chuckled. "Chill out Tytius. Don't get your feathers all ruffled."

AliceCheshirecat

2:27pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

{{{bump}}}

Sawtistic

3:36pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Wynter frowned a little, "Am I brave enough? You yourself said you weren't all that brave." She chuckled, "I'm kidding, but honestly, wth everything I've read, Gryffindor sounds like the best house. Also," she paused, "I know that in that house I'll have a friend." She smiled, then frowned jokingly, "And that supposed to mean? Are you afraid of rats or something?" She picked Totem up and set him on her shoulder, "I love Totem. My parents bought him for me before third year."

OoC; I'm pretty proud of this post. I know its not the longest, but I typed it entirely on my BlackBerry xD 

Sawtistic

11:11am Aug 17 2011

Normal User

OoC; Bumpo!

Canetoadance

11:46am Aug 17 2011

Normal User

Donovan shook his head, scoffing and saying in a fake I'm-better-than-you tone of voice, "Me, afraid of rats? You're joking. I worked in a traveling Muggle circus over the holidays. I had to feed a lion. No animals scare me." He dropped the fake voice and added with a grin,
"There's proof enough of that in the fact that I can actually stand Grisby, here." The aforementioned cat's ears perked forward at his words, and she mewled, tail twitching in offence.  "Oh, shut up, Gris. You know I love you." He ran his hand down her back before continuing his conversation with Wynter.

"Wow, really? I didn't even know rats could live that long. I've had Gris since first year. She helped me find the train, and she hasn't left me alone ever since. I never found her owner; she was a stray, I think.  That may be why she's stayed with me --I'm a bit of a stray, myself."

((Someone should go talk to Rheia. =3 I'd do it myself but I haven't got any other characters. xD))

Huhwah?
Sawtistic

6:01pm Aug 17 2011

Normal User

OoC; Blaine will go to talk to her. They can be friends :3

BiC;

Blaine was starting to get lonely in his solitary compartment so he decided to look for anyone he might know. Meandering about the hallway of the train he saw the girl who he’d met at the candy trolley, but she looked to be deep in conversation with two others. He was about to head back when he saw a girl alone in a compartment. He recognized her as a girl from his house and year. Willing his shyness to go away he popped his head in the compartment. She was reading a muggle book he recognized from a bookstore near his home. Perhaps he’d borrow it from her one day.

“Uh. Hi, can I sit here?” he asked a bit awkwardly, “I was getting kind of lonely by myself.”

--

“Yeah” Wynter sighed, “He probably won’t be around for a lot longer. Most rats only live to be about 3 years old.” She brightened as she added, “Although, I don’t know what magic was performed on him before we bought him.” She frowned, confused at his statement, “A stray yourself? What do you mean?”

AliceCheshirecat

6:11pm Aug 17 2011

Normal User

Rheia was so emersed in the book that she barely heard Blaine as he approached her compartment. She jumped as he spoke. When she jumped, Tylia went flying into the other seat. Her novel dropped to the floor. Rheia looked up at him. "Oh. Hello. It's fine if you sit here." She reached down and grabbed the book. Then, she scooped up the tiny owl and placed both of them on her lap. "I'm sorry. I think I have seen you around before, but I can't seem to remember your name."

AliceCheshirecat

1:04pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

{{{bump}}}

Sawtistic

10:49pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

"Blaine," he said smiling, "Blaine Fursy." He sat down, "So, uhm, is that book any good?" He asked, albeit awkwardly, "I've seen it at sores around my house, but I've never read it. My mum and sister said it was good."  He glanced around andrealized he'd lef this stuff in his old compartment; he'd have to stop on the way off the train.

AliceCheshirecat

12:07pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Rheia looked down at the book in her lap. She rested a hand on it. Is it any good? Of course. It's amazing. My all time favorite. She looked up at him shyly. She didn't want to embarass herself, so she steered away from the answer in her thoughts. "Yeah. It's pretty good. You can borrow it when I finish if you want."

Canetoadance

8:18pm Aug 19 2011

Normal User

Donovan blushed. He hadn't meant to slip up and mention anything about his lack of family. "I just meant--" he paused, looking for the right words. "I travel around a lot, when I'm not in school. I don't stay in one place for very long." Grisby snorted next to him, as if to say, 'Yeah. What an understatment.' Donovan cleared his throat, and quickly changed the subject, hoping to draw attention away from his life. "Yeah, though. Your rat's probably been altered in some way. Grisby's a magical cat, I think. She's far more intelligent than she should be, if she's just a normal one. She understands me really easily. Then again, that may just be because I've had her forever."

Huhwah?
Sawtistic

8:37pm Aug 21 2011

Normal User

"Oh, I see." Wynter smiled, "You're lucky though," she started, "I only moved once, but never really had friends when I lived in Canberra." She sighed and scratched Totem in between his ears, "Although, I guess this move may have been a good thing, I mean, I have a friend now." Wynter blushed again, this time not quite as red or noticeable. A very faint pink on her cheeks. She took this as a cue to change the subject, and she did just that. "I'm quite excited for the opening feast," she smiled, "I've decided I wouldn't mind to partake in the sorting ceremony. Rather, I think it could be intellectually stimulating." She grinned at him and continued to scratch her rat as she waited for an answer.

--

"Oh, really? Thank you.... Um, what's your name again? Sorry I forgot." Blaine said rather fast as he was running out of breath. "You are in Hufflepuff right? I mean, I think I've seen you in the common oom, unless I'm mistaken..." He trailed off then smiled at her as if to apologize.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6