It's a wand! [Hogwarts Rp] Or maybe just a stick...

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20 Bookmark Thread
ferretflitz

10:18am Jul 13 2010 (last edited on 3:45pm Jul 13 2010)

Normal User

((Yahh! -Defillibrates-))

Sai said nothing to Jess's words, opting to stare into the mysteries of the mashed potatoes, feeling Stratos' stare on him. He picked at his food unhappily, then jumped up when a tour was announced. Walking therough the dank halls of the Slytherin dungeon, sighing deeply. It was slimy, and filled with a sickly green light, and as he ducked past the other students into the dorms, none of them seemed the friendly type, no, not at all. He sat down slowly on a bed, only to jump up and discover it was occupied, and the boy that had been huddled under the covers yelped and sat up, looking for the person who had sat upon him. Lin had his mouth open, and his angled eyes were wide. "Mmm-wha?" The dark skinned boy muttered, rubbing his eyes. Upon closer inspection, one of those eyes was marred by two large, up and down scars, so that eye, the right one, was couded. The boy's other eye was a curious yellow gold, that looked at Saikan incredulously. "I am sorrys, very much." Sai said, bowing deeply. "Issal 'righ." The boy said blearily, yawning. He swung his feet out of bed and stood, long, glossy hair hanging about his waist. The boy seemed an Egyptian, with angled eyes and carmel-coloured skin. "I've missed the feast anyways. Nice to meet cha, I'm Roison."

"Nice to be met." Sai answered, smiling slightly. This scarred boy semed nicer then the other Slytherins combined. He let the other lead the way out of the dorms and into the common room. "I'm a fifth year." The boy added, ducking out of the dungeon. "How can I get into the Ravenclaw room?" Sai blurted out, looking longingly towards the tower as they brushed past. "Oh, friends there?" Roison asked, turning back. Lin nodded, and both boys trotted up the stairs.

((Side note, are you all jealous that I've gotten back from the Wizarding World of Harry Potter?))

"Never bring that horrid drink here again."

"It tastes of blue, not the river-dwelling reptile, as I had thought."

ferretflitz

1:57pm Jul 15 2010

Normal User

((-Sighs-))

Morgain

11:36am Jul 16 2010

Normal User

((I was looking for this all the time when I was out of town, but never found it. Hara for favorite tabs! I swear, I won't know what to do if this dies. LIVE! *does RPG-CPR*))

Westley stayed at the doors of the great hall, determined to not get swept into the crowd of people, partucularly other, far more eager first years. When at last the crowd died down and the houses began to go their seprate ways, he risked a glance back tward the headmaster. He didn't want to seem too suspisios right now, and he should already know his prediciment. It had gone on his student record in Durmstang after word got out, so surely one of the greatist wizards in the world would know about him. Besides, he had an air about him that make even he feel safe from the world, his father, even himself. He'd almost been put into Slytherin, but he didn't want his father to be proud of him. He wanted his own path, and he would start today. He would talk to Dumbledor tomarrow, durring study hall. Other first years would want to avoid the athoroty, wouldn't they?

Gingerly, Westley fallowed the crowd of eager Ravenclaws, wondering if he'd made the right choise. His worries were subsided, however, when he entered the common room. It was decorated in many shades of blue and golds, large windows with satin and silk curtians over looked everything- the castle on one end and the Black Lake on the other. The lake touched the rocky ledge the first years had come up earlier, along with a little strip of what could be called a beach before it went into a medow- like layout dotted with trees, the far side upon was a large hut only barely visible through the corner of the window. Beyond this, the trees got thicker and even pitch black. Westley was drawn to the window and hovered there, only half listening to the head girl who was telling the first years about the dorms. Westley relized that if he stood at just the right angle, he could even see part of the owl tower. He cracked a smile, the very high veiw giving him a sence of ease.

The boy retired early, glad to see his belongings where already at the foot of one of the beds, and Westley was happy to take it, as it was nest to one of the slender windows in the dormatory. He hung his cloak on one side of his bed posts, his Durmstrang wool on the other. Menatlly exousted, he fell backwards onto the narrow, but soft bed and waited for morning to come.

((Sorry, that was bad. And did anybody else find it funny that the girls can always go into the boys' dormatory, but the boys could never go into the girls'? lol.))

Offline; back and looking to get roleplaying again (as well as reviving my poor pets!)
ferretflitz

2:31pm Jul 16 2010

Normal User

((I know. It was on, like, page twelve. And yes. I suppose they trust the girls not to go watch the boys undress.))

fullmoon

11:07pm Jul 16 2010

Normal User

((My gosh, can I join as a metamorphagus??! O_O))

Grimoire

12:35am Jul 19 2010 (last edited on 10:03am Jul 19 2010)

Normal User

[[Hi. I am not stalking you. Page 20 too late to join? xD
Edit: Well, just in case I am accepted... I'll just leave this nice bio here...]]

Name: Delilah "Haxs" Wholmes
Personality: Nice, but a little wicked. She enjoys the misfortune of others, but enjoys the little things in life like hanging out with friends, and kittens. Underneath her hard and cruel exterior Delilah is very sensitive, and usually, when upset, takes it out on people she likes.
House: Slytherin.
Quidditch position: Sitting in the stands eating snacks. =P
Wand: 13", willow, core is composed of a reed from a Kelpie.
Pet: Spectacled Owl named Raul. He likes to peck people and is generally a grumpy bird.
Other: Haxs is very fond of hammers, and finds smithing to be a very interesting practice. Her nickname comes from the fact that that is how she used to believe "hacks" was spelled. She can be a eccentric, and enjoys making nicknames for people. She has a high-pitched voice, which she isn't very fond of.  Her father is a non-magical person, and she gets very irritated when people call him a "muggle", as it sounds rude to her. Her mother and her brother were both in Hufflepuff, and her being a Slytherin came as a bit of a surprise.
Looks/Deion: Delilah is very, very short. A bit on the podgy sized. She has freckles and wide, acid green eyes that ooze innocence. She is quite cuddly looking, and she doesn't particularly like that. Her hair is a light golden blonde, and is usually cut very shortly (and badly, as she does it herself). Her robes are too big for her and she is usually tripping on them. It looks like she may be tan- or perhaps that is just the permanent la
yer of dirt she always seems to have smeared all over.

photo 40 - DSZVXzV_zpsj5zwxtwe.jpg
Morgain

12:56am Jul 19 2010

Normal User

((Bump. --I don't see why you guys couldn't still join, but you might want to ask Kink to be safe. =3 ))

Offline; back and looking to get roleplaying again (as well as reviving my poor pets!)
Kink

1:53am Jul 19 2010

Normal User

((Of course you guys may join. ^-^

But, I do have to say, I can't Rp anymore... :C My parents are having issues and blah blah blah... I can still do Res, just not Rp... Sorry! You guys can go on without me though. (: ))

Grimoire

10:01am Jul 19 2010

Normal User

[[D: That's too bad Kink. I hope things get better soon.]]

Grimoire

10:59am Jul 19 2010 (last edited on 11:02am Jul 19 2010)

Normal User

She had been sitting in one of the large dark leather chairs. There was a dark green pillow sitting on her lap, and she very nearly diseappeared into the chair. A few people almost sat on her, but the ball of feathers, standing almost painfully on her head gave them all a good warning. Delilah was anxious, and far too excited to sleep. Not only was she in a house with nobody she knew, but the people here were all keen on her wiles! That was no fun at all.

If only she had been sorted into Hufflepuff, which woul have made the most sense. Things would be easier that way and her brother would be around to keep her company. As far as she was concered, you should be able to pick your own house! Her brooding came to an abrupt stop as she watched two boys heading for the exit. Normally, she wouldn't give them a second glance. But she was feeling curious and restless. Delilah scrambled to her feet, almost sending Raul carreening into the floor. He clung to her head, however, and he was either being very gentle with his talons, or Delilah was too excited to notice him digging them into her head.

Haxs followed after them, skittering almost silently. She heard the older boy say he was a fifth year, and she piped up shrilly. "My brother's a sixth year! He's shorter than you. He's stupid and doesn't brush his hair. Yours is nice though." Delilah almost asked where it was they were going, but didn't have to as the younger boy blurted something out about Ravenclaw. Was Ravenclaw tower near the Hufflepuff dorms? She'd like to know, if only to feel more secure about where her brother was at. She followed them up the stairs, going a bit slower as she hoisted her robe out from under her feet. Raul was now perched on her shoulder, staring widely and eerily forward.

"Should we be quiet?" She asked, though despite her efforts to whisper, her voice echoed widely throughout the halls. "I have a friend I think will be in Ravenclaw, he's awful smart an' he likes learnin'. We're a bit worried he's gonna be a..." her voice drifted off to a slightly less loud tone, "...Squib. But I hope not, he's awful nice and I wouldn't want him to be home all alone..." Delilah frowned silently, but figured she'd just drop out if it came to that. Friends were more important than turning toads into tea cups, right?

Grimoire

12:03pm Jul 22 2010

Normal User

[[Bringin' magic back. (yeah!)]]

Go to page: 1 ... 17, 18, 19, 20