Im Sorry But {Random Vampire/Werewolf Rp} It's Too Late...

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
ashdog554

8:50pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Plot: None at the moment. c:

Rules:

Werepires, Humans, Vampires, or werewolf charries only. c:

Werewolves shift at NIGHT, EVERY night. Sorry twilight fans.

Vampires do not sparkle, and have no 'specail gifts'. But they dont burn in the sun either. 

Wooden stakes and Silver bullets have no affect here.

Charries may have one pet at max.

NO godmodding or powerplaying.

No Mary sues or Gary sues.

All literacy levels accepted, as long as there are no one-liners.

To prove you read the rules put the word 'Crabapple' in the other part of you bio.

Vampires and Werewolves (And werepires) are not invincable,  They can be killedjust like humans. The whole strength and speed thing of them Stands however.

No need to ask to join. c:

If You Are A Human Expect to Be Changed In the Rp.

Bio:

Name:

Species:

Looks: (Deion please c:)

Personality:

Crush:

Other:

Mechromancer

10:38pm Sep 28 2010

Normal User

Name: Akila Monteik 

Species: Werepire

Looks: She is about 5'5". She weres any color except white or pink. She love wearing a black zip up hoodie. She has a tatoo on her right shoulder, it looks like woulves with black dimonds surrounding it. She has black hair rhat goes down to the end of her rib cage. 

Personality: Akila is sweeet and fun. She's also very agressive at times. She is a full on dare devil. She'll do almost everything, except break a friend's heart. She is a bad lyer, but she can be trusted alot. She's also bi- polor

Crush: Open

Other: Crabable. She's indian.

(Banner made by Kina)
ashdog554

11:17pm Sep 28 2010 (last edited on 7:04pm Sep 30 2010)

Normal User

Name: Rage

Species: Werewolf

Looks: Stands at about 6 feet tall. Usually wears a black t-shirt, a black jacket, and dark blue jeans. He has short dark brown hair and green eyes. Is thin, but not too thin.

Personality:  Prefers to be alone rather than with others. If somebody calls him a coward or a chicken,  he often attacks them. Even if he knows he would lose.  If he see's somebody getting killed, changed, or attacked for no reason, don't expect him to get involved.

Crush: None.

Other: Crabapple. No.

Name: Ash

Species: Human

Looks: About five foot two. Usually wears a white t-shirt and black skinny jeans. Has medium black hair with blonde highlights. Has hazel eyes. Sort of thin, but not really.

Personality: She's reckless. Often uses sarcasm, especially if annoyed. Doesn't run away from a fight, but doesnt go around picking them either. Doesn't usually lie unless she has too. 

Crush: None.

Other: She has a peregrine falcon named Nyla.

http://cache2.allpostersimages.com/LRG/21/2142/EMRED00Z.jpg (I did not take this picture. Credit to whoever did c:)

Marshall

12:50am Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Name: Adrian Corrigan
Species: Vampire
Looks: Deep red hair, pale amber eyes, and the cl*censored*ic flawlessly pale complexion of a vampire. He's taller than average, but not incredibly so. Usually he's found in a long white jacket with black fur rimming the hood, with low-key, comfortable dark clothing underneath. Generally has a lit cigarette hanging out of his mouth.
Personality: Views humans as if they're quaint, mildly interesting novelties more akin to goldfish than sentient beings. He's carelessly self-absorbed, and usually a little aloof and distant if his interest isn't piqued. He's proud, and somewhat sociable. He doesn't tolerate boredom well at all, so he's constantly looking for ways to entertain himself.
Crush: None
Other: Loves the color red. Really dislikes insects. Has never been to the movies.

[No sig right now, move alone.]
milomouse

5:26am Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Name: Phoebe Elle Weathers
Species: Vampire
Looks: Phoebe is small and thin with long wavy blonde hair and big brown eyes. She is very pretty. She usually wears dark clothing as it's easier to hide at night when she's out hunting. She is very fast and a lot stronger than she looks. (Sorry this is so short, I normally have a picture, and I can't think of anything else to write Dx)
Personality: Phoebe is bright, confident and sneaky. She has been a vampire for over 200 years, so she is very good at catching humans out. She can be romantic when she wants. She enjoys being on her own, and is a lone vampire. She works out her problems herself so she feels stronger because of it.
Crush: No one at the moment, it's open.
Other: Crabapple. O-O

saryapink

3:25pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

((I'll join! :D

........ If you join my rp, Ash. >D))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
saryapink

3:26pm Sep 29 2010 (last edited on 3:35pm Sep 29 2010)

Normal User

((Wait, never mind my other post. :P  Just wait for my bio to pop out of nowhere. ;D

Oh and omg you stole my werepire idea! D<  Lol no it's not a big deal, i'm just crazy. :D  I call Loki the egg yolk dude and I don't even know what an egg yolk dude is. ^o^))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
saryapink

3:47pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

Name: Freakdude

Age: Oh, he's not that old, just a few strawberries and windows, no big deal. ;D

Species: Um, I think he was a vampire, no wait, a werewolf..... or was it a werepire? >.<  Oh oh oh, I know! 8D  He was a..... wait I forgot. Dx  Okay, no more waiting, now i'm positive that he was a werewolf. ;D  Wait no, I think he was a werewolf..... or a mouse maybe? xDDDDD

Looks: Hmmm, now that you mention it, he looks sorta like a Pikachu mixed with some hairy old man. :/  With a huge butt and nose, too. ;c

Personality: He's normally emotionless, but occasionally appears to be about to pee in his pants, and at the same time excited about something, and screams and rips his hair out and eats it. ;D

Crush: He haz a crushz on some Pokemanz with a beardz and a mustache. ^o^

Other: Finally, heres my favorite part! 8D  Okay i'm finished. ^o^

((Okay this isn't actually my bio, i'll post it when you get on........ or at least when I think so. xDDD)) 

ashdog554

6:32pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

((Lol XDD ))

saryapink

7:16pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

((My bio will come..... NOW! 8D))

Bio:

Name: Crystal

Species: Human

Looks: She has long light pink hair, and although she is human, has bright red eyes and pale skin.  If one weren't to know better, they could mistaken her for a vampire.

Personality: Rp it out.

Crush: Open. ;D

Other: Crabapple. Crabby abby mappy blabbly appily crabapple. ;D

ashdog554

7:21pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

((:D Yello sarya. ))

saryapink

7:27pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

((Yello, Ash! :D

I hope y'all are havin' a good time here, with all those 'awesom role plays n' everythin'.  'N don' worry, I won't be speakin' like 'dis for long, i'm only doin' 'dis for fun, y'all. xDDD))

Marshall

7:27pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

(( o3o Are we waiting for more bios, or are we going to start? ))

ashdog554

8:00pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

(( We can start now. c: I was actually waiting for someone to ask that xD. If anyone wants to go first, go right ahead. If not, I'll start. c: <-- Omigawd. Now I'm sure I overuse that smiley >_>'))

ashdog554

8:09pm Sep 29 2010 (last edited on 8:17pm Sep 29 2010)

Normal User

(( Triple post. Weird. O_O))

ashdog554

8:09pm Sep 29 2010 (last edited on 8:16pm Sep 29 2010)

Normal User

(( Weird triple post thing just happened. o_O))

ashdog554

8:15pm Sep 29 2010

Normal User

((What the heck!? o_o Omigawd. How did that happen.))

Marshall

1:18pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

(( 8D I definitely don't want to start. ))

ashdog554

6:31pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

((Okay, I'll start here in a second... ))

saryapink

6:37pm Sep 30 2010

Normal User

((START! D<))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3