I don't wanna be shared! -Bleach Rp- 'Cause its really confusing...

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 Bookmark Thread
Yakirwolfie

9:02pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Ichigo just watched the two and leaned back. He took out his cell phone and texted his sister Karin. Hey tell dad i will b hme l8. He put his phone away after getting a reply from his sister, then looked at Miiko. "Miiko, why'd you come in here just to start crap anyway?"

--

"Ugh! Because I can!!" Miiko shouted, and everyone in the resturaunt stopped and looked at him. "I...sorry..." he apologized at the manager who gave him a hint-y look to go ahead and leave. He left a few seconds after, still mad about not getting to talk to Ichigo the way his brother did.

--

"Well, what time did'ya wanna get together?" Ichigo asked, putting the money on the table and looking at Grimmjow with a soft smirk.

Yecal

9:05pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Grimmjow looked at him and shrugged "whenever you want" he said as he took one last sip of his drink.

Yoda Getting Jiggy With It Pictures, Images and Photos
Yakirwolfie

9:16pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

"Um...is 6:30 okay?" Ichigo said, having a thinker's look on his face. He took Grimmjows hand and led him out of the resturaunt. "Ugh...that waitor was giving me wierd looks..." he said with a nervious laugh after.

Yecal

9:18pm Feb 9 2010

Normal User

Grimmjow smiled at him and gave a small laugh "ha! ok how about we meet at Logans?" he asked as he looked at his chocolate brown eyes.

Yoda Getting Jiggy With It Pictures, Images and Photos
foxwolf

1:35pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((hmmmmm im bored lol))

Photobucket
Axel

3:42pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((okay, I ish bak, but can't stay for long k))

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

3:43pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((ok))

Photobucket
Axel

4:23pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Aya calls Ichigo, but only left a message: "Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out....well.....call me back okay." Aya hung up the phone and feed Anieu her dog food "there ya go, eat up"

Anieu jumped for joy and sat down in front of her bowl.

Photobucket
AWAY
Axel

4:30pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((hey fox, if you want, you could be my family member? xD))

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

4:32pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((lol ancient auntie lol or Aya can go to see a family members grave and find Kirsty lol))

Photobucket
Axel

4:36pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

((okays =3))

Photobucket
AWAY
Axel

4:47pm Feb 10 2010 (last edited on 4:48pm Feb 10 2010)

Normal User

Aya soon became bored and decided to visit her whole families grave.

"Hey guys, its been a while since I've visited you *places a single flower on each grave* I just became very lonely and.... well...... I just came." She waited a while when she jumped at the sound of a woman's voice.

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

4:49pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Kirsty was un aware of anyone one behind her and was looking down at her loves grave with sad eyes she blamed herself for what happened to him it was her fault if she wasnt careless then he would be with her but she was and didnt see what was behind them.

Photobucket
Axel

4:59pm Feb 10 2010 (last edited on 4:59pm Feb 10 2010)

Normal User

"H-hey, you know him?" she looked at the woman who was wearing oddly colored clothes. I wonder if she knows my dad?......Hmmm.....

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

5:02pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Kirsty looked back at the girl "who?" she asked coldly she knew this was a grave yard but where her love was was locked from everyone but her.

Photobucket
Yakirwolfie

5:22pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

"Okay! See you then!" Ichigo said with a smile, then he looked around and before he left he kissed Grimmjow softly on the cheek then ran off. He arrived in no time at his house and went immediately to his room, then checked his voicemail. Hey I was wondering if you wanted to hang out....well.....call me back okay the message from Aya had said. Ichigo frowned and thought hard, then texted her. hey i hope u dont mind but me and grimmjow [the bluehaired guy] R going out to eat, cya tomorrow He then closed his phone and looked at the clock, it read 12:30pm, that gave him enough time to shower and get ready, maybe watch a bit of t.v. He grabbed some clothes and ran into the bathroom and took a quick shower, got dressed and went to his room to watch a bit of his show(s).

Axel

5:25pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

"him.." she pointed to a grave stone with these letters inscribed: FATHER

AVILA

"Always Loved"

Photobucket
AWAY
foxwolf

5:27pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

Kirsty walked over and looked "yes i do he was a good man bad judge of charater but a good man" she said to her.

Photobucket
Axel

5:28pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

*peep* Aya checked her text messages

"He's going out with that guy?" she called Ichigo "Hey, its okay, what about after that?"

Photobucket
AWAY
Axel

5:29pm Feb 10 2010

Normal User

"Where u really close to him?" she asked the woman.

Photobucket
AWAY
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8