I don't care what you think! (Emo RP) :.{remake}.:

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Suiyou

12:45am Mar 6 2011

Normal User

(Lilith might become bisexual, but she has a female preference and likes her status of a lesbian)

Lilith blinked again, and giggled, jumping onto Xavier's back. "Why you so grumpy? Are you mad at me?" She did a puppy pout, whimpering at him sadly.

Mason scoffed at her and started to follow them, wondering why, he was left behind.

Natural Female Ivik
10/80
angel944988

1:06am Mar 6 2011

Normal User

OOC; Ok. But I made it so Xavier has a crush on her... even though she is Lesbian.

Xavier  smiled as she jumped on his back. He walked ahead towards the school.

(Fail)

HUG!
Suiyou

7:26pm Mar 6 2011

Normal User

Lily grinned, wrapping her arms around his neck, whistling to herself. She didn't really see any point of going to school.

Mason watched his sister (Not really) and shook his head, wondering why she enjoyed being so obnoxious.

Natural Female Ivik
10/80
Mechromancer

8:27pm Mar 6 2011

Normal User

Kana ran to her car. "Crud, almost late! Lance is probably waiting for me."She muttered getting in. She drove to school, probably going to fast like Bath Cooper from 'I Love You Beth Cooper'. She stopped and got out of her car. She saw Lanc and jogged to him. "Sorry for being late bestie."She sighed.

"S'okay Kana."Lance smiled.

(Banner made by Kina)
angel944988

5:39pm Mar 7 2011

Normal User

Xavier entered the gr*censored* walk way with her on his back. He started to run and jump scaring her. He laughed as he did this. He always loved to mess around with her.

HUG!
Suiyou

6:56pm Mar 7 2011

Normal User

Lily squealed, hitting his chest as he tried to scare her. "Stop it you weirdo!" She giggled, holding onto him tighter.

Mason raised an eyebrow but kept following them.

Natural Female Ivik
10/80
angel944988

7:28pm Mar 7 2011

Normal User

"Geese I scare you. You punch me in the chest..." Xavier said playfully

HUG!
Suiyou

7:35pm Mar 7 2011 (last edited on 8:33pm Mar 7 2011)

Normal User

-Deleted.-

Natural Female Ivik
10/80
angel944988

8:28pm Mar 7 2011

Normal User

Xavier's eyes widened."I like it when you abuse me??? Whats that supposed to mean?" He asked confused. "And why did you blow on my ear?"

OOC: Ok that sort of sounded gross... I wont say how but it did... I am talking about the post Suiyou made. I didnt say that it was bad and you have to delete it... I just think pervertedly sometimes.

HUG!
Suiyou

8:34pm Mar 7 2011

Normal User

(( I'm gonna bow out of this guys, sorry. It has nothing to do with what you said angel, and I have no problems deleting it. Its just, Lily is going to be my vampire character, and only my vampire character. And I want to keep her that way. Sorry guys. ))

Natural Female Ivik
10/80
angel944988

9:07pm Mar 7 2011

Normal User

OOC: Suiyou... Are you quiting... PLEASE DONT LEAVE! -Grabs you foot and doesnt let go- Please dont leave. -Cries-

HUG!
Suiyou

9:11pm Mar 7 2011

Normal User

(( I'll keep Mason here. But Lily is leaving :/ ))

Natural Female Ivik
10/80
Mechromancer

9:28pm Mar 7 2011

Normal User

(Okay.....

Here's my post. Kana gets introuble lol.)

"Crap! Lance, hide me!"Kana laughed, hiding herself behind Lance. Lance chucked. "Why?"

"I called Kaycen something and she told the principal....."

"What did you call her?"

"I called her something because she cheated on you."Kana porudly said. Then the principal came. "Come with me Kana...."He sighed. Kana nodded and waved bye to Lance.

"She's in the doghouse now."Lance chuckled, going to a bench. 

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2