I've got to run (wolf with powers rp) but what if I'm caught

Go to page: 1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86 Bookmark Thread
Funlover6

2:20pm Aug 23 2010

Normal User

Silvie smirked, "Dosnt mean you learned" she growled in a menacing voice.  The toxins from Range ran through her system, she showed no pain... the strategys of the soulless have always stuck with her... but things were different, she was no longer one of them.  She was at ease, not threatened by the soulless wolves that stood around her, she knew Sari would be safe.  This was her land, and they would not take it.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

7:03pm Aug 23 2010

Normal User

"Death, huh, that's the least of my worries." Dusk said as she fell sharply to the earth, comforting herself with a small bubble of water as she started to heal. "I mean, really, can't you think of anything that might be more original than just claws? I*ve never been poisoned before." she said, her ribs sparking with blue water...

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

9:49pm Aug 23 2010

Normal User

"Now why would I want to kill you so quickly... we're just getting to know each other." he stated in a menacing whisper.  He knew his poison would kill within a few seconds... where was the fun in that? 

((sorry i gtg, it was rushed))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Funlover6

9:22am Aug 28 2010

Normal User

((bumps))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

9:26am Aug 28 2010

Normal User

"Alright, what if we had a fair fight just using powers, would you still win?" She asked, calmly sitting up, the sinew healing itself back up. The fur would eventually grow back, but she had kept him talking long enough for everything else to heal..

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

9:29am Aug 28 2010

Normal User

"Yes my dear." he anwsered gently, but his eyes held a menacing fury... like hell itself was wrapped up in the blackness of his eyes.  A quality that Silvie had known.  His tail coiled itself around his legs the barbs becoming apparent, venom dripped from his fangs as he shook out his pelt, the symbols still ceased to glow.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

9:35am Aug 28 2010

Normal User

"How would you know." she said, her cold voice forcing itself out of ehr body. She started to calmly circle the other wolf, her purple eyes glinting with sunlight. "I fight well, I hear you do to." She said with a smirk...

Party image<-- Click me
Elamant

10:02am Aug 28 2010

Normal User

Tryri growled at Dusk's cockyness... she would be slaughtered like all the rest.  Without a chance.

Wanting a banner! rmail me if you are interrested :)
Funlover6

10:07am Aug 28 2010

Normal User

"Did I strike a nerve, my dear?" he taunted in the same calm tone.  Sin didnt circle, he just watched the wolf with his eyes.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Feyth

10:21am Aug 28 2010

Normal User

"Actually, just the opposite." She didn't explain why, just stopped talking, staring at him with the same calm purple eyes...

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

10:44am Aug 28 2010

Normal User

Sin nodded, his gaze twisting back to where Silviana lay.  He inhaled deeply, returning his gaze to dusk. "Just like your weak family." he stated, unknowing he was saying this.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

shadowolf

1:31pm Aug 28 2010

Normal User

ooc; Recap? xD

Funlover6

2:55pm Aug 28 2010

Normal User

((lols, nothing really lauren :3  Fight between silvie and yukita... sin and dusk are fighting.  I believe the others are looking for Seri :3))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

shadowolf

6:17pm Aug 28 2010 (last edited on 3:27pm Aug 29 2010)

Normal User

Name: Den

Pack: Soulless

Power: Ice crusts over her fur, for ice is her power. She can create and manipulate ice at her will. She also has the power to pull objects near to her, or thrust them away(telekineses).

Personality: Roleplay it out.

History: When Den was born, a band of wolves used their powers to tamper with her genetic structure. Her parents were killed and she travelled alone until she found the Soulless.

mate/pups/family: None/None/None

looks:

Some other things: She needs the blood of other wolves to survive. And because of that, she can scent the slightest trace of wolf's blood.

Her voice is rather strange, it is that of a young.. wolf. However, it's as if there is a darker, more malevolent voice speaking her same words, at the same time.

lol. I'm so lame. xD

And no, she is not supposed to be some vampire wolf. D:

Please don't think that's where I got the idea of her needing the blood of her brethren to survive. xS

Feyth

7:08pm Aug 28 2010

Normal User

"You killed my family? Now why am I not surprised. Alright, so how come you didn't kill me when I rejected your offer?" Dusk said, her ears flicking as she kept circlign him..

Party image<-- Click me
Funlover6

9:44pm Aug 28 2010

Normal User

((shadow, humans arent in this rp, so a testing lab is not possible.  And the soulless do not accept pups into their ranks so easily... if a pup was found and they were strong, they would most often be slaughtered....))

Sin chuckled darkly, "Ask my father." he stated in a calm but dark manner... he was but a pup when Dusk's pack was destroyed.  Even his own father cared for him as if he was one of the outsiders... a reject.  But his father was dead.  And he would never regret what he did.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

shadowolf

3:28pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

ooc; Fixed..
And as you can probably see, I was too lazy to describe her so I just used a little customizer thingy. :P

Funlover6

3:35pm Aug 29 2010

Normal User

((Ok that will be fine.  But sin may not be kind to her because she is not related to the soulless by blood.))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

emeraldwing

4:53pm Sep 1 2010

Normal User

((okey dokey... how important am i to this rp?? Bump btw.))

\r\n
Funlover6

5:10pm Sep 2 2010

Normal User

((emem...pretty important considering your the beta.))

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

Go to page: 1 ... 81, 82, 83, 84, 85, 86