I've got to run (wolf with powers rp) but what if I'm caught

Go to page: 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 86 Bookmark Thread
Feyth

11:38am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

"You can't say stop and then attack." Dusk growled with a bemused flick of her ear...

Party image<-- Click me
lakendrashley1234321

11:41am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

"I didn't really attack I am trying to help the love of my life!" aria screamed tears rollong down her cheeks.

Elamant

11:42am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

((did u mean shin?  zir is watching the fight.))

Shin collapsed, gasping for breath.  He closed his eyes. 

Zir senced something was wrong, he saw Aria and growled lowly.

Yuni used the opportunity, he ran at his brother and tackled him, he bit down on Shin's fur dying Shin's white fur a deep crimson. 

Shin felt the pain and closed his eyes.  He opened them quickly and grabbed his brother's back leg.  Tearing it backwards until it snapped.  He struggled to his feet.  His breath was failing him.  He ran at his brother and slammed him into a tree... his force caused the tree to snap. 

Yuni howled in pain and trembled, his back limb was broken.  But he limped around his brother growling and lunging. 

Shin met his brother half way and grabbed Yuni's neck in his jaws, he threw him and rebounded digging his paws into his ribs, each one snapping slowly. 

Yuni clenched his eyes, he had to fight back.  He struggled but couldnt move.

Shin picked up his brother and slammed him into the hard soil, he bounced and rolled down a small hill.  Shin went in pursuit.  Before collapsing himself he couldnt breath.

((most damage diions borrowed from funlover6 :)))

Wanting a banner! rmail me if you are interrested :)
Feyth

11:48am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

"Now you do." Dusk said and with an explosive force, she broughtwater out of tyhe air and smashed it down on the two wolfs. "Stop it, your going to kill eachother and then Silvie will have no one to to love and Aria won't have a mate!" She knew Shin liked Silvie, but she didn't know if Silvie liked Shin. Ah well, she liked teasing wolves. She froze the water on their bodies so they could still talk. "Now, I*ll let you out when you stop fighting." She sat down and stared strenly at them through blind purple eyes...

Party image<-- Click me
innagong

11:51am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Sheah woke up to the sound of thumping and screaming. She wanted to ask where she was, what she was doing in this place, but her curiosity for the noise was stronger. She silently stalked towards the interesting sounds, but stopped halfway. The noise stopped. Now she had no where to go.

((Fail start, I know. xD))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Elamant

11:52am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Zir snarled and tackled Dusk.  "Release them.  This is NOT your fight." he snarled, his calm personality hidden behind a wall of anger.  Dusk was beautiful, but his brothers rivalry had to be settled. Now.

Yuni's body stung but he knew Zir was right.  Stopping the fight would just send more fear through him.

Shin struggled but couldnt move his anger was flared, "We wont kill each other.  I will kill Yuni." he snarled.  "release us.  Before you join him." he snarled loudly at Dusk.

Feyth

11:54am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

"No, no more killing." Dusk heard Zir, "Yes, your right, its not, but do we really need more killing. Aria is a tracker so it isn't forbiden." She reluctantly let them out of their encasings and and wandered back to Sari to listen to her. Zir had made her do that. She had never listened to anybody, so what was special about him...

Party image<-- Click me
Elamant

11:58am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Yuni was distracted but was quickly awakened when a he recieved a strong blow to his stomach. He turned and saw Shin was to blame.

Shin snarled and toar at Yuni's pelt until some of it was stripped to his soft tissues. His brother was dripping with blood. Shin snarled and grabbed Yuni's neck pulling him to the ground. He stood over his dying brother. "Foolish. I am ashamed to share your blood." he snarled.

Yuni couldnt move, he was bleeding badly, he looked at Aria. His eyes clenched and slowly shut.

Zir saw. Shin was victorious once again.

atalanta

11:58am Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Kakarion looked at the two.How petty this is not needed right now whats this fight gonna prove nothing at all.This unnecesary everyones fighting amongst themselves their own blood.Its outrageous.

ikuto Pictures, Images and Photos
Feyth

12:00pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Dusk couldn't stand by and let this happen. Her paws barely touched th ground as she flew and rammed Shin backwards. She heard bones crack as she slammed him against a tree. Her watery fingers moved of Yuni's hurt body and healed him, his bones, his wounds, anything that had been hurt. she tried to heal...

Party image<-- Click me
atalanta

12:02pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Keyari watched her she was a healer too.She was soft and caring but if she had too she would be fierce in a fight.She looked at her brother who was thinking to himself.

innagong

12:03pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Sheah heard snarling again, so she ran as fast as she could in the direction of the noise. She finally arrived to a bloody clearing in the woods, where two wolves were pretty much torn to shreds. She backed away, horrified at the scene, and hid behind a tree where (hopefully) no one could find her.

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Elamant

12:05pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Shin snarled and gripped Dusk by the neck, he crunched down until the tissues were torn leaving a bloody pool at his feeet.   He threw the worthless dog.  "This is NOT your fight.  There was deep meaning behind it." he snarled.

Zir got up and jumped at Dusk.  "You of all of us should know to NEVER interfere.  Its a rivalry.  You cant interfere.  Its dispicable." he snarled, pulling Dusk away from Shin.  He nodded towards his brother.

Shin had an evil flim in his eye and he approached his still unmoving brother.  He lowered his muzzle to Yuni's head to finish the fight.  Permenatntly.

atalanta

12:05pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Keyari saw something behind the tree.She walked forward going around the bloody battle.

atalanta

12:06pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Kakarion closed his eyes not wanting to see the end fools

Funlover6

12:07pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Silvie heard the fighting.  She came to an abrupt halt and exploded into the bloody battleground.  She snarled and gazed.  She once again felt her power be unleashed into the bodies of Shin, and Zir. 

Sari's eyes went wide.

Is Funneh online?:

why NO

be back tonight

innagong

12:08pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

Sheah saw a figure moving towards her. It might be another bad person, she thought. She tried running away, but one of her hind legs were stuck in a pile of branches. She was trapped.

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Feyth

12:10pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

"I*m trying to not have your brothers dead, don't you even care for them or are so full of yourself." Dusk roled out from under him and glared at the two through purple sightless orbs. "Do any of you care. If you killed Yuni, Aria would have no one and eventually, you would miss him. If Yuni killed you, than you would never be with Silvie. "And if Zir kills me, than he will have no one to tackle." the last part was a joke, but she hoped that they would stop fighting. The light part of her pelt was creeping across the dark side as if stopping the fight had purified her. The wing on her left turned to an angelic one and the black markings dissapeared. She was entirely white, except for her purple eyes...

Party image<-- Click me
Elamant

12:10pm Jul 20 2010 (last edited on 12:12pm Jul 20 2010)

Normal User

Shin and Zir both howled in pain.  Zir was the first to collapse to the ground.  He was trembling in pain.  His body felt like it was killing itself.  He screamed in agony.  And saw his brother come down. 

Shin saw Silvie.  She was angry.  He howled in pain, and tightened his body the pain was to immence.  He knew neither of them could anwser Dusk

Yuni could hear.  He knew Shin would never miss him.

Feyth

12:11pm Jul 20 2010

Normal User

((I geuss if I take to long to post, this happenes... :( ))

Party image<-- Click me
Go to page: 1 ... 39, 40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45 ... 86