I'm Watching You (Murder Mystery RP)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
ChristensGirl

1:46pm Dec 24 2009 (last edited on 1:48pm Dec 24 2009)

Normal User

Morgan sighed, slipping down in the church bench as the pastor continued with his speech of the Lord. She rolled her eyes, shifting her bored gaze on her mother. Turning to look at her daughter, Mrs. Savior smiled sadly, whispering, "I know sweets. Just a while longer." "Tell me again why we had to come to Church on Christmas Eve." the fourteen year old questioned her mother. "Because 'tis the night before the Lord was born and we must pray to him and pay our respects." "Right" Morgan replied, sighing again. Suddenly the sound of 'Vvvvt. Vvvvt.' sounded as her phone vibrated in her jean pockets.  "Momo!" her mother scolded quietly, "I thought I told you to turn it off!" "Sor-ry! I didn't think anyone would be up this early to text me!" Morgan hissed, quickly grabbing her Verizon Alias 2 and flipping it open to read the message before turning it off. What she read made gasp. "What is it?!" her mother asked quickly. "Nothing!" Morgan replied as she stuffed her phone into her pocket. But the phone seemed to burn a hole in her pocket, with the message it carried. 

Don't you wish Christan was with you today?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Plot: Okay, I'm new at this, but this is the plot. There is a killer on the loose, who has been stalking his victims. This is a murder mystery. Can you solve who it is? I will play someone else's double life. I will pick someone's character to be the murder, but they won't know it. If your character is murdered, I will Rmail you. But won't get a choice to be murdered. Can you solve who is behind the murders? I will leave hints to who it is. Read my posts and try to guess. Whoever picks the murder first will get a reward of some kind, and then I will continue on with the RP. That way we have a game and an RP! What fun!

Rules: 

You may only have 3 characters at max, but if one of your characters is killed,  you may make another in their place.

No swearing

Romance is okay, but not the main idea. So please keep it PG-13

Have Fun!

-Might add more rules later. Will let you know if I do-

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Character Sheet

Name: (First and Last)

Nickname: (Optional)

Personality: 

History: (Optional but preferred)

Picture/Deion:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SoraGirl19

1:55pm Dec 24 2009 (last edited on 8:28pm Dec 25 2009)

Normal User

Name: Roxas Ashford

Nickname: N/A

Personality: Shy, Quiet, Fun once you get to know him

History: N/A

Picture/Deion:

Beyond Birthday <3
ChristensGirl

1:55pm Dec 24 2009 (last edited on 5:03pm Dec 24 2009)

Normal User

Name: Morgan Savior

Nickname: Momo

Personality: Hyper, random, fun, everyone's friend. Loves to be surrounded by people, mainly those who love her. Life of the Party.

History: Born in Montana, moved to New York at 5. Grew up being half country and half city. But all the fun of both. Daughter of Marrissa and Connor Savior. Still crushed over the death of her ex boyfriend Christan Silver

Theme Song: Tik Tok

Picture/Deion:

emo girl Pictures, Images and Photos

SoraGirl19

1:59pm Dec 24 2009

Normal User

(( is my character acepted?))

Beyond Birthday <3
ChristensGirl

4:58pm Dec 24 2009

Normal User

((Yeah. Of course.))
SoraGirl19

5:13pm Dec 24 2009

Normal User

((Okay ^-^))

Beyond Birthday <3
ChristensGirl

5:25pm Dec 24 2009

Normal User

((Yeah ^_^))
shazehal

6:51pm Dec 24 2009 (last edited on 6:54pm Dec 24 2009)

Normal User

((Hello, I'm Claw. This looks like fun!))

Name: Shaze Eliv Edith

Nickname: Haze or Ede

Personality: Mean, rude, vicious, and cold, Shaze has no friends. She never has had any. Her opinion of fun is torturing others, no matter who they are. She'll do what she wants, when she wants, end of story.

History: Shaze was borned in Helderburg, Germany, up in the mountains. She lives alone with her mother now, after moving to America when she was 12, after her father died of cancer.

Picture/Deion: 

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
paigecam

7:55pm Dec 24 2009

Normal User

((join?))

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

ChristensGirl

9:50pm Dec 24 2009

Normal User

((Accepted and Yes Paigecam))
shazehal

12:37pm Dec 25 2009

Normal User

((Hi, I'm here!))

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!
Dustfeather

1:36pm Dec 25 2009 (last edited on 9:01pm Dec 25 2009)

Normal User

(( Sounds interesting, I'll join. :3 ))

Character Sheet

Name: Lucy Arceneau

Nickname: None

Personality: Friendly, outspoken, sometimes blunt, and selfish. She's naturally nosy and has a bit of a temper. Easily startled, but not actually scared of much. I'll play the rest out.

History: Born in Europe, her parents died in a car crash when she was a few months old. She was adopted, then moved to Canada when she was 6, then to New York (I'm a.ssuming NY is the setting?) when she turned 13. Lives with both her foster mother and father.

Picture/Deion: http://media.photobucket.com/image/anime%20girl/Depressed_Girl666/Anime%20Girl/anime-27.jpg?o=4
(Except her hair is dark brown)

Dustfeather -> Sparrow -> Universe
SoraGirl19

8:28pm Dec 25 2009

Normal User

((Inserted my pic ^-^))

Beyond Birthday <3
ChristensGirl

5:03pm Dec 26 2009

Normal User

((Okay ^_^ One or two more characters and we'll start))
winterisis

5:06pm Dec 26 2009

Normal User

((I'm almost done with mine, and that's two. :3 Would that mean we start after them or after someone other than me posts their bios too?))

meow school's out and I'm back for the summer~
ChristensGirl

5:24pm Dec 26 2009

Normal User

((After your characters are made))
winterisis

5:32pm Dec 26 2009 (last edited on 5:33pm Dec 26 2009)

Normal User

((May I join? This sounds really interesting.))  

Name: Alison Haperke

Nickname: Ali, Li Li by her family and sometimes by close friends.

Personality: Alison is rather shy and reserved around others, though loud and constantly laughing around her friends. She’s the type of girl who’s not unpopular, but she doesn’t have enough courage or self confidence to become very popular. She can get flustered easily and loves to flirt, which is surprising with her shyness. ((May I roleplay the rest out?))

History: Alison grew up in Boston with her parents, Kristine and Joel Haperke, and her older brother, Grant Haperke. When her father got a promotion, they moved to their new neighborhood. As consolation and help to adapt, Alison was given her puppy, Misty, an Aussie Shepherd. Of course, Grant also takes care of Misty, but he doesn’t love her as much.

Picture/Deion: Alison has just-longer-than shoulder length auburn hair that flips up slightly at the end, and Alison thinks when she gets older, it will curl, since her aunt (that she looks practically identical to) has curly hair that was once flippy at her age. She has olive skin that doesn’t fade, even in winter. Her eyes are deep green with a golden ring around her pupils, and she calls that hazel, though it is a mix of hazel and green. Alison wears foundation to cover up any scratches or redness on her face, and always wears mascara. Her style is simple jeans and a t-shirt. She isn’t super skinny, but definitely not fat, more like average. Alison has slight curves, not so many she looks insanely large, but quite a few; again, around average. Her feet are size 10, making her a little clumsy. Alison wears dark green glas.ses.

Name: Grant Haperke

Nickname: Grant

.Gender: Male

Personality: Grant is the kid who will say things that make everyone laugh, and is always smiling, which is part of why he’s so popular. He loves his little sister, and tries to make her as happy as possible all the time. He’s a huge flirt, but likes to have a steady girlfriend. ((May I roleplay the rest out?))

History: ((See Alison’s history.))

Picture/Deion: Grant has tan-ish hair that’s shaggy, but clean and shiny. His skin is lightly tanned, though not like his sister’s. His eyes are a bright green, with darker greed around the edges of the iris. He is very tall at 6’2’’ and is quite muscular, as quarterbacks tend to be. Grant wears various different things, usually with basketball shorts or jeans- his shirt is what changes. He has size 13 (in men’s) feet though they look proportionate to his height.

meow school's out and I'm back for the summer~
ChristensGirl

12:24pm Dec 27 2009

Normal User

((Of course! Welcome everyone and thank you for joining my RP! I hope it's good!))

Morgan Savior sighed, waking up early on Christmas morning. She tiredly got up and dressed, knowing that her day was filled with waking up at mum's, going to Grandma and Grandpa Sayma, meeting dad, going to dad's, and ending the day at Grandma and Grandpa Savior. She loved her parents, and having like to different worlds with each home she had. She pulled on a pair of bright red skinny jeans, walking to her closet again to find a belt. She pursed her lips as she grabbed a black belt, with bright lime green studs. She fingered through her shirts next, grabbing a hot red plain one and slipping it on. A soft pat on the door and a whispered "Momo?" told her her mum was up. "Aye mum. I'm up and dressing." Sarah Savior nodded at her daughter's response, ruffling her shoulder-length black hair as she padded down stairs to sit under the tree in her white PJs, covered in black roses. Morgan quickly pulled a brush through she own hair, identical to her mother's and slipped in two little black studs into her snake bites. She pulled on a white sweatshirt, with a black rose wrapping around it and ending on her chest on the left side. With another quick pull through her hair with a brush and topping it off with a bright red santa hat. She padded down stairs to sit with her mum and start opening presents.

CG

9:39pm Dec 28 2009

Normal User

((My sister was banned- So she asked me to take her place. I will now be running the RP and playing Morgan))

life isnt about Pictures, Images and Photos
SoraGirl19

8:54pm Dec 29 2009

Normal User

(okay)

Beyond Birthday <3
Go to page: 1, 2