I'm not a monster. ((Emo teen RP))

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 64 Bookmark Thread
kogalover34

1:52am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

"James!"Haji said,walking towards him.Haji grabbed James' arm and pulled him close.He was close enough to Kiss him,which is what Haji did.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

1:59am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

James closed his eyes, but put his hands on Haji's shoulders and pushed him off. Looking down, "H-haji... You had better be telling the truth b-because..." he knew he was blushing like crazy. 

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
kogalover34

2:01am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

"James I'm not kidding.I'm in love with you.I've loved you since we entered high school"Haji said.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

2:08am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

James' chest fluttered and his stomach did a crazy back flip. "I love..... you too." He answered quietly, still looking down. He had for a long time, and knowing that Haji did too was like one of those stupid romantic comedies that James liked to make fun of. 

kogalover34

2:09am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

(lol)

Haji smiled and pulled James close,kissing him again.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

2:17am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

James hesitated before he responded, pulling Haji closer. (Hes taller than James X3) A few people started to show up, noticing the two of them but none bothered to stop them.

kogalover34

2:19am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Haji pulled away and smiled,taking James' hand."Lets get back to The others"Haji said.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

2:21am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

"Ok..." James replied, wiping his lips and blushed even more. This day had certainly changed since this morning he thought as he walked back hand in hand with Haji. 

kogalover34

2:24am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Haji smiled.Today was the best day of his life.He was with James now.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

2:34am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Eric looked up as the missing pair come back, surprised to see that they were hand in hand now. 

James smiled shyly at him, knowing he was going to hear about this sooner or later. "Whats this all about?" Eric asked, poining at the two of them. 

kogalover34

2:36am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Haji smiled."We are together now"Haji said,smiling.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

2:42am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Eric raised his eyes brows and opened his mouth to say something but nothing came. "Ah~" He looked at the odd couple. "Congratulations?"

"Thanks." James replied, squeezing Haji's hand slightly for comfort and released the new grip.

kogalover34

9:17am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Haji smiled."Thanks"He said.He looked at his phone."I'm going to be late!And I still don't have a present for her either"Haji sighed.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

11:10am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

"Late for what?" James asked, looking at him.

"SO... does this mean you're staying?" Eric asked James hopefully.

kogalover34

11:18am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

"My little cousin's birthday party"Haji said.Haji smiled and kissed James."I'll see you later"Haji said.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

11:26am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

"Ok~" James said, letting go of Haji's hand.

Eric kicked James lightly in the calf, "Hey." "Aw! Stop it Eric!" James complained. "You didn't answer you question." Eric reminded him.

kogalover34

11:33am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Haji smiled and took off towards the store.He walked into the store and went to the toy aisle.When he found his cousin the perfect present,Haji paid for it and left.

An Hour later at the birthday party.

Haji smiled and handed Samantha her gift.When she opened it her eyes widened."Its a Hannah Montana doll!"Sammy said.She ran and hugged Haji,who hugged her back.Soon it was time for haji to leave,so he grabbed a couple of plates and put a piece of cake on each of the two plates,then he left.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

11:51am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

James watched him go then turned to Eric, "I wanna go home." He announced. 

At home an hour later

Eric stood outside of James' door, and hand in his back pocket and the other on the door, knocking. "James?" He called, looking at the ceiling, "You ok?" He asked through the door. James was on his bed, curled up with a pillow facing the opposite direction on the door. "I'm fine!" He called, he was not fine. He had to think about college, that was a big opportunity, did he really want to throw it away?

Eric jingled the handle on the door, but it was locked, "I said I'm fine!" James called, rolling over and grabbing the remote for his stereo and turning it on. Black Veil Brides filled the room and he couldn't hear Eric anymore. Eric heard the music and sighed, going back downstairs.

kogalover34

11:53am Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Haji headed to James and Eric's place.When he got ther he knocked on the door and smiled,hearing James' music.

Anzu is-Online^^
LadyTsunade

12:04pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

Eric went to the front door, opening it. "Oh hey." He said, stepping over for Haji. "James is bing James in his room..." He told him, *censored*uming that Haji was here to see him.

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 ... 64