I'm looking for a dramatic roleplay.

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
WolfieBelle

4:21pm Aug 7 2011

Normal User

((Bump. Is it okay if Ashlynn is the slave?))

Love is all we need~

Iceheart46

5:31pm Aug 7 2011

Normal User

(Those pairings work. :3

Also, what do you consider a full vampire?)

- ☀ -
hiiii. you can call me ice.
bands took over my life and
i laugh too hard at bad jokes.
meh. x
- ☀ -
WolfieBelle

10:09am Aug 8 2011

Normal User

((A full vampire is one that has heightened senses, and must drink blood. They can also have a power or two.))

Love is all we need~

Iceheart46

4:14pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

(Ok.  That's what I thought~

So do you want to start or me?)

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
WolfieBelle

7:07pm Aug 8 2011

Normal User

((I'll start.))

Ashlynn peered out of her cage, her cold blue eyes staring at seemingly nothing. She watched as various people passed by her cell-like structure, examining her as if she were livestock up for auction.

It disgusted her.

Sighing, she moved closer to the edge of the cage so that her arms were hanging out through the bars. Her white dress that she was required to wear made her look a bit prettier, but you could still see the neglect. She was way underweight, even though she had never weighed more than one hundred pounds. Her ribs protruded, and so did her hips. However, the dress hid those features.

~~~

Ryker sat at the nearest coffee shop, writing up a report that would hopefully help stop slavery. He was determined to stop this madness. Of course, vampires would still need to feed. That was the one roadblock.

How would they stay alive if nobody was willing to feed them? Would they start attacking people like they did when humans ruled the world? Or would they revert to using force? There were so many options.

Ryker sighed, and ran a hand through his shaggy hair, which wasn't in a ponytail at the time.

Love is all we need~

Iceheart46

5:17pm Aug 9 2011

Normal User

Cole stared at the girl.  She was a slave.  The few masters came by to buy slaves, but they cruelly treated them.  The boy had never wanted a human as some sort of pet, let alone a vampire.  He couldn't imagine anybody taking home a vampire or human or whatever anything was to be neglected in any way.  Cole tried not to pass by so he wouldn't have to bother thinking of the matter.  Though it just came up some more.  Cole could tell the girl was suffering, but he couldn't bring himself to talk to her or come inside.

He stood in front of the girl's cage which was stuck in a display at a slave store.  They had a small cage which probably had close to no room for her.  The vampire girl was most likely fed measly scraps of stuff or nothing at all - that Cole knew as a fact.  People stared at the girl as they walked by. The girl's white dress that people forced her to wear was still on her body. Did they ever change that?

The poor little human was probably starving.  But then again, that was a mistake - she wasn't human.

[Just went with some stuff, is that ok? D: ]

---

Alesa walked by, happening upon one of the slave stores.  A girl wearing a white dress was in the display.  What cruelty.  She could also tell that the other was a half-vampire.  She, too, was a vampire herself - but a full vampire.  Her powers hadn't been uncovered yet, even though she was quite old enough, but pah.  They'd show up sooner or later.  Coming upon a cafe, Alesa was disgusted with the slavery.  She entered.  It was terrible for the slave, due to their being neglected and sometimes put to work and made to do things against their will. 

"Mocha frappucino," she said at the counter.  Her drink was back in a few minutes and she paid the exact amount.  Sitting by some random guy working on a report, Alesa thought over the neglect part.  The slaves were barely fed, not given proper shelter, or proper anything for that matter.  The vampire had even seen pictures and recordings of naked slaves because the masters 'didn't want to waste money on clothing for the pathetic winch.'  What a ridiculous excuse.

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
Iceheart46

10:33am Aug 10 2011

Normal User

( bump )

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
Iceheart46

11:03am Aug 11 2011

Normal User

( bump )

- ☀ -
meh. x
- ☀ -
Trancegirl

2:04pm Aug 11 2011

Normal User

((*Lurks* WolfieBelle, what happened to Whips and Wolves?))

Current Kir Quest: Silver Valabex.\r\nPlease R-mail if you can help.
WolfieBelle

4:42pm Aug 18 2011

Normal User

((Trance: Nobody posted, so it died. I have this thing about only posting after everyone else posts...))

Ashlynn looked over at the boy who had stopped in front of her cage. She immediately straightened up when one of the owners of the slave shop gave her a glare that could put a rabid animal to shame. She stood up in her relatively small cage, and dusted her dress off.

"Hello," she said. "My name is Ashlynn," she finished, her voice sounded like she had recited the greeting.

~~~

Ryker cracked his neck, and stretched. He noticed that a girl had sat down beside him. He didn't pay her any notice, and went on with his report.

A few minutes later, he finished, saved his work, and closed his laptop. He had just gotten one step closer to ending the whole slavery epidemic. He looked over at the girl, and gathered up the courage to say, "Hi."

Love is all we need~

Go to page: 1, 2