Hybrid(Heck yeah Aslin's Back!)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Aslin

9:48am Apr 19 2013

Normal User

((Yeh I'm witcha))

forgifs.com
flyingcheesecake

5:32pm Apr 19 2013 (last edited on 2:58am Apr 20 2013)

Normal User

Cora's eyes quickly darted between the guards, and the group of people she had yet to get acquainted with. She quickened her pace, trying her best to keep up with the others; as she had stood a second too long looking at the fallen guards. "Come on Cora, don't fall behind. Even if you don't know who you're following." Feeling more than slightly disoriented, she stumbled on. Being kept in such a tight space for such a length of time had left her with quite disobedient legs, not to mention that she was woken up in the middle of her sleep and told that there was a way to escape the hell she had been living in, and to do so she had to put trust into complete strangers. "They seem to have a different presence about them." Cora curiously thought, noticing a peculiar difference between them, and the guards. She heard a female voice ahead of her ask of their direction. "I wonder where we're going as well, but how did we get here?" Cora whispered to herself, knowing speaking might not be the wisest thing to do while sneaking down what appeared to be some sort of hallway.

[Sorry guys, tomorrow morning I have to go to a wedding reception, so I won't be on until late! D: (Sort of like how today turned out xD)]

http://flyingcheesecake.deviantart.com/gallery/47569474
angelmist27

10:48am Apr 20 2013

Normal User

Axel kept his breaths long and calm as he ran with the others. Had only seen a few of these people, but he never talked to anyone while he was there. Everyone else towered over him as he ran beside them. He ignored how they were all taller then him and kept running. It was getting harder to keep up with the others the longer they ran. It was better then being in a small cage with little food and water, but just enough to keep them alive. If it meant escaping this place forever, he would do anything. Axel's breath went from calm and steady to loud and irregular. He wanted so band to get out of this place, but he was starting to get tired. They hadn't exercised, let alone been on their feet much since they where here. Crawling around the cage didn't do much for him. Axel forced himself forward. He just hopped the exit was close. 

\r\n\'Create
TessaJ

11:05am Apr 20 2013

Normal User

Darius,
I rounded the corner and spotted the others not far ahead- I had stayed back to shut down the facility they had locked me in, breaking the circuit so hopefully they wouldn't be able to harm anyone like they did me.
I catch up easily, leaping over the guards without a second glance, I slow not far behind the guy at the back, I can hear by his breathing and his steps that he's finding it difficult, I breathe in the air of the hallway and I can just sense the freshness of the outside somewhere- so we must be close to a door out.

Isadora,
 I turn quickly to glance around me, the others surrounding me makes me weary and I speed up a little, leaping to the side to blend back in with the wall.

\r\n\r\n
Rika

2:02pm Apr 20 2013

Normal User

((This plot isn't yours.

This plot is BeckyL97's and you stole it. :I))

flyingcheesecake

4:41pm Apr 21 2013

Normal User

she might have asked permission. let's not jump to conclusions. :/ On a seperate note, Im on my way back from the reception. four hour car ride ahead of me. if ypu are wondering why tjis lacks spelling and grammar, im using a phonw tp type this.  i will post an rp when i get home.

Rika

3:38pm Apr 22 2013

Normal User

If she asked, she probably would have said so to prevent this.

I've had my ideas stolen before. It's not fun. It's also pretty illegal. It's not a small matter.

Not to mention there's not even CREDIT for this idea that belongs to Becky.

flyingcheesecake

5:05pm Apr 22 2013 (last edited on 5:06pm Apr 22 2013)

Normal User

True. I guess I will wait to post until Aslin replies to all this. Gah, I shall be bored to tears. D:

JeffTheKiller

6:13pm Apr 22 2013

Normal User

((is it too late for me to join?))

Dusk

6:22pm Apr 22 2013 (last edited on 6:23pm Apr 22 2013)

Normal User

^

Rejoining, I have a lot of TU that I find unused up. Got any good pets? Let me know, I might buy them
flyingcheesecake

6:43pm Apr 22 2013 (last edited on 6:44pm Apr 22 2013)

Normal User

@Jeff and Cinder, I hope not. I say go ahead and make your bio's, but I'm not sure what is going to happen to this rp if Aslin didn't ask for the permission of Becky's. I think I shall continue to rp on here until Aslin replies, since I'm not certain of this whole matter, and quite frankly bored as hell. xD

...On a separate note, Jeff, why did I have to go and look up your little Jeffy..... -shudder- x3

BeckyL97

1:47am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

I can't help but notice this plot was stolen from me...that's hardly fair.

Adopt one today!
flyingcheesecake

9:27am Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Oh, I guess she didn't ask permission then. Well, this is dead. Sorry about this Becky, I assumed she would have asked you before posting this entire thing. :/

angelmist27

3:45pm Apr 23 2013

Normal User

Me too, I knew the plot was yours but I though she would ask first...

\r\n\'Create
boomboom39

6:47pm Apr 23 2013 (last edited on 7:07pm Apr 23 2013)

Normal User

Name:willow

Animal DNA:tiger

Looks:

Personality:shy, non trusting,strong, tough, really hates people especially her kidnappers and loves being left alone. 

History:was kidnapped as an infinite and broke out at the age 6 with help of a group of hybrids that were killed in front of her when she was escaping. Though she had to fight a lot to get out and was angrier then she'd ever been, had been hurt bad bad hurt lots of others but, never killed a single one even if they had to go to the hospital. 

Abilities:speed, strong, super scream

Crush:none

Theme Song:

Other:she's very independent 
flyingcheesecake

7:05pm Apr 23 2013 (last edited on 7:08pm Apr 23 2013)

Normal User

Awesome character Boom, but this thread is going to be dead. :/ I recommend BeckyL97's new thread "The Fate Chronicles (Shapeshifter RP)" tle="" href="http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/the-fate-chronicles-shapeshifter-rp-/">"The Fate Chronicles (Shapeshifter rp)" It's very similar to this one here. (especially if you consider the fact that the original idea is made by the same person) ^_^

TessaJ

3:43am Apr 24 2013

Normal User

Can Someone rmail me if we start playing? I have no idea whats going on and I wont be checking for awhile^^ thanks.

\r\n\r\n
Aslin

1:20pm Apr 24 2013

Normal User

((Um excuse me I was off for a while and you do not advertise other rps on mine. That is very rude I'm reporting you and you are not the one to claim this rp is dead which is also rude))

forgifs.com
Graveyardfox

2:29pm Apr 24 2013

Normal User

((This RP died when it was revealed you stole Becky's plot. You have been reported.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Lilith

5:50pm Apr 24 2013 (last edited on 5:52pm Apr 24 2013)

I would just like to remind everyone that when you see something going down that isn't right, don't post on the thread, or comment on the blog, etc, just bring it straight to staff. That will help avoid any potential misunderstandings or false accusations in situations like this.

On a different note, everyone should also be aware that copying someone else's work and presenting it as your own is plagiarism, plain and simple. 

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚♫ and the haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate ♫**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚
Go to page: 1, 2, 3