Hey hey(Highschool romance),you you,i don't like your girlfriend!...

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Ranni

10:45am Jun 21 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

:3
Ranni

3:19pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

((Is Zombie here?*BUMP!*))

Ranni

9:07pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

((Bumpeth.))

Ranni

10:02pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

Zombieloki

11:43pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

Jean looked at Annabell gratefully. Usually he hated asking her for help, it felt like he was taking advantage of her and he didn't want to seem that way, but today he was desperate. "Really? Thanks, you saved me--" He paused when the intercom turned on and the drama teacher made an announcement. He was in Drama Cl@ss himself. It had been a fall-back choice and he had been pretty bummed out about taking it, even if Mrs. Wilson had said he was very good. This would be a good opportunity to get some extra credit and play his drums in front of a bigger crowd than just a family reunion. After the announcements, he turned to Annabell. "So, be honest, do you think I have a shot at winning if I play my drums?" he asked her. 

Selling Cyid Egg! Please Click ONLINE for now. May not have internet for a while.
Ranni

11:55pm Jun 21 2010

Normal User

"Yeah probably,you're the best drummer i've ever seen." Annabell said with a smile.She frowned a little when Ace walked by.That girl was the one even the cheerleaders backed off from.She was a great drama student and certainly the skater girl type.ace also appeared to have interest in Jean.

_

Ace grinned at her friend,"So Aim did ya bring the whip cream?"Amy nodded and handed it over.She popped teh cap off and sprayed it into her mouth.She and Amy both had a can and had locked arms and sprayed it into each others mouth for the fun of it.They were about two feet from Jean and Annabell,and after swallowing it they had a litle bit of it on the rim of their lips and it was all frothy.So the unlinked their arms and wiped it with a knapkin.

Zombieloki

12:50am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

Jean beamed at her answer, turning his head in the direction of Ace and her friend when he heard the sound of the whip cream being sprayed near him. He watched for a moment until he saw the whip cream on their lips and turned away with a disgusted look on his face. "How barbaric..." he muttered under his breath. It's like they were trying to get attention or something. Although he didn't see why they'd want to get it like that. He stuck his finger under one of his bracelets, pulling it back, then letting it snap back on his wrist. It didn't hurt and it was amusing to do, especially since it made a small sound that could be very annoying in a quiet cl@ssroom.

(( Should I create a best friend for Jean so I have someone else to RP as? )) 

Selling Cyid Egg! Please Click ONLINE for now. May not have internet for a while.
Ranni

12:55am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((Sure,maybe he could like Ace and she end up rejecting him?just an idea though.))

Ace said"Hell we ain't gotta worry who's watchin cause they can't back stab us anyway."Amy grinned,"Totally girl,they do and they better fin their @sses automatically kicked."Ace and her laughed together.They winked at teh football players who only smiled and waved back at her.She laughed"Damn Jocks are so pathetic."

Ranni

1:35am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((Bumps))

angel944988

1:53am Jun 22 2010 (last edited on 1:54am Jun 22 2010)

Normal User

(can i join?)

~My Name~

Anna Alicia

~ My Age ~

~ My Sex ~

Female

~ My Appearance ~

schoolgirl Pictures, Images and Photos

~My Personality ~

rping it 

~ My Past ~

growls!!!

~ Anthing else? ~

she is a nerd ,well thats what her nickname is,THE NEERRDD!!!!

HUG!
Ranni

11:57am Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((Urm angel,i guess.))

Ranni

11:51pm Jun 22 2010

Normal User

((Bump...))

Ranni

12:37pm Jun 23 2010

Normal User

((Bump.))

Ranni

5:41pm Jun 23 2010

Normal User

((BUMP!))

Ranni

11:12pm Jun 23 2010

Normal User

((Bump...))

Ranni

12:17am Jun 24 2010

Normal User

Ace heard snickering within teh cheerleaders cliche.She walked calmly over,"you got a problem?" Ace said simply."yeah i do," one of tehm snapped at her.Ace raised an eyebrow"and what would taht be?"."You." the girl replied."look you got a problem and you can meet my friend flusher and trust me his house ain't all that pleasant."The cheerleaders gasped in horror and took off."that's more like it." Amy laughed.

Ranni

1:03am Jun 24 2010

Normal User

((RP closed...not going anywhere.))

Go to page: 1, 2