Headmastor Majorian's School for the Gifted

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

11:59pm Jul 9 2011

Normal User

"Taylor can control more things than I can," Cass murmured, lifting an eyebrow when she noticed that Storm didn't require an explanation of her powers. Just as well. She hated explaining things. It was dreary and half the time she wasn't sure what she was talking about. "But I've got the fine control, since I not only have magnetokinesis but ferrokinesis as well." Glancing at Storm she chuckled, a nervous tone entering her voice. Now it sounded like she was bragging.

"Ferrokinesis as in control over any metal. Seeing as a few aren't magnetic...and stuff." Grimacing at her loss of ability to hold a conversation Cassandra let the coin drop into her palm, curling her fine-boned fingers around it gently. 

"But, I've neve really figured out how to use it in battle. I don't want to freaking kill someone when I'm just trying to beat them."

Glancing at Storm with surprise she found that she thought his view on Drakine was a bit harsh. "Give her a chance...and maybe Storm. You never know what might happen," she said patiently, though when she looked at the entrance to the cafeteria she found a rather presumptuous Drakine cooking her food with some sort of hell fire. Now Cass could see where Storm was coming from.

Wincing she turned her eyes back to Storm, having already finshed her own food. "I assume the arena opens after lunch?" she inquired quietly, fingering the coin.

Logo
Arrow

9:29am Jul 10 2011 (last edited on 9:53am Jul 10 2011)

Normal User

"Well, with all those powers, we might as well make use of them." Storm said to her with a friendly wink. Outside, he heard a roar signalling Drakine's enter and he smirked when he remembered Drake's similar take-off. When the dragoness walked through the doors to the cafeteria, she paid no mind to the others. Of course not, Storm thought.

Storm's nose twitched when Drakine let loose a small jet of fire to further cook her meat. He raised his brows at Cass, obviously questioning her last statement. He rubbed his palms together before clapping loudly, a devilish grin spread on his face. "Arena's open for practice any time, Cass. What do you say we practice a bit before the battles?" he asked as he hefted his tray.

__

Drake walked through the halls somberly, his hands shoved into his pockets and his head hanging slightly. He pulled out his right hand from his jeans and held his palm up to his face. He didn't even need to focus on what to do now. His powers just happened.

Frost collected on his palm and he stretched his fingers out so they were tense. An icicle as sharp as any knife grew out of the collected frost and hardened over another sheet of ice. He hefted the ice weapon and threw it with deadly accuracy at a small black mark on a part of the hallway wall.

It hit the concrete and smashed, disippating when Drake walked by. He continued through the school until he reached his dorm room. When he pulled the key out of his pocket, he heard a rasped voice behind him. "So you're entering the Arena today Drake?" he heard and sighed because the rough dialect from the girl could be recognized anywhere.

"Mhm," he responded to Riley as he walked into his room. He hoped the girl would leave him alone, but she seemed insistent on talking to him. He swept his arms out to the side in an over-exaggerated movement for her to come in. She gave him a curt nod and walked into his dorm room, lip curled slightly in distaste. "What is it you want?" he asked, at a loss for her emotions with no way to read her eyes. Stupid aviators, he mumbled in his thoughts.

"Look Drake. I like you and I know for a fact that you're going to get yourself killed in the games tonight," she said as she sat down on his bed. She pulled her aviators off, but Drake still couldn't make any sense of her feelings through her dark orbs that were her eyes. "What do you think fighting little miss hellfire is going to prove?" she asked through a yawn.

"What I think is actually none of your business," he snapped back, light blue eyes glowering down on her lanky form.

"Fine," she said as she raised her hands in mock surrender. "If it is partner night, you might want someone who can protect you. You know, I'm pretty sure you and your little ice gig could get along fine with anyone but Drakine. She knows your weaknesses," she said with a shrug.

"Just go," Drake said tiredly and Riley shrugged, slipped her aviators back onto her face, and exited the room. When she left, she slammed the door behiind her which caused Drake to wince. He sat down heavily on the bed before falling back onto his pillow with a huff. "You can't run forever," he murmured to himself as he stared up at his ceiling.

Ooc; We really need Em to start posting. =/

hello my name is elder price
Dragonstar

11:23pm Jul 10 2011

Normal User

OoC://

-contemplates whether to post or not-

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

Arrow

8:20am Jul 11 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I'm going to shoot Em an Rmail, but feel free to post, Dragon.

Dragonstar

8:28pm Jul 11 2011

Normal User

I will, as soon as I figure out what I need to post.

Arrow

8:32pm Jul 11 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I don't think Em's coming back so maybe you could have Drakine head over to the Arena? Once you do that, I'll probably get the games started and whatnot.

Dragonstar

9:20pm Jul 11 2011

Normal User

Alright. She needs to finish her food and get a few Monster energy drinks then. 

O.O;

I just got an image of her going complete berserker on somebody's @ss.

BiC://

Once all the food that was on Drakine's tray was in her stomach, she stretched slightly before standing up to take the tray to were they would be washed. Then she walked out of the cafeteria, heading towards her dorm to grab a few of her favourite energy drinks from her hidden refregerator.  A smirk flitted across her lips before it vanished just as quickly. Nearing her dorm, she pulled out the key and unlocked the mechanism in the doorknob before entering the room and closing the door behind her.

Slipping the key back into her pant's pocket, she ran her fingers through her flame-esque hair before pulling the strands into a ponytail. Though it ended up looking like an awkward bun since it also looked half ponytail. Shrugging to herself, she opened up a double cabinet on her dresser. It revealed a small, CocaCola refrigerater. She opened it quickly and removed a can of Monster before closing it and the cabinet door.

Standing up from the crouch she had previously been in, she cocked her head to one side before leaving her dorm to the Arena. She wouldn't practice though. She'd watch and wait until the games actually started.

Dragonstar

7:26pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Bumps.

Arrow

7:55pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I'm just going to assume that Em dropped out because she's not replying to my Rmails and is obviously not posting. e_e Have to wait for Det now. :/

Dragonstar

7:57pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

-curls up to wait-

Kay.

Can I make another character?

Arrow

7:58pm Jul 12 2011 (last edited on 8:07pm Jul 12 2011)

Normal User

Ooc; 'Course you can. We'll probably be needing them. xD

Dragonstar

8:03pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

OoC;//

XD

I'll edit them [ I might add more than one ] into the post with Drakine's profile.

Arrow

8:07pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Ooc;

That'll be fine adding them to Drakine's bio and ohmylawd.

Drakine on Monster. D8 Drake doesn't stand a chance. :c

Dragonstar

8:17pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Added a Shapeshifter named Acheron Styxx.

Drake shall be eliminated!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!! -evil lafter-

Arrow

8:39pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I like Acheron. :o...lots
And D8 Their unfound love will spare them both. :u

Dragonstar

8:42pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

-stuffs Acheron in a box-

MIEN!

Ash; Uh, can I get out now?

NEVAH!

I also joined the Wyvern Acres roleplay b/c I was giving Det's and your okay on it. Do you want me to post my intro for it?

Arrow

8:45pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Ooc; I can't admire Ash if he's in a box. T_T

And huzzah that you joined. 8D Go posteh your intro naowww. Also, thank yew for joining TheRPPlace. :3 Needs some Dragon life to it. :u

Dragonstar

8:53pm Jul 12 2011

Normal User

Ash; I like admirerers.

Is that that even a word?

Ash; Dunno.

And I shall work on teh intro in a second. Need to finish mah mac'n'cheese.

Dragonstar

2:27pm Jul 27 2011

Normal User

Is this alive...?

Arrow

9:17pm Jul 27 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Not dead. Just waiting for Det to reply since she's been at camp. x3
Oh and I think Em quit o-o

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5