Hai, I'm a Fluss.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Shep

3:06pm Dec 28 2010

Normal User

Collie heard something that sounded like her name several times, considering the animals gestured to her when they said "Caw-lee". So her name must be Cawlee. Collie gave a little humph. She was hungry and impatient. She began to bark. Of course her bark held no words. Dulls simply barked to bark and meow to meow. No language - just an ex
pression of emotion. Her emotion was longing. Longing for something to eat, for something to grasp. Something to understand. She wanted desperately to know what was going on. She furrowed up her eyesbrows, her tail wagging in frustration and nervousness.

Chet looked at Collie. "Don't wear yourself out, Collie." Collie perked her ears. There it was again. "Cawlee". Yes, that must be herself. Chet laughed. Collie growled. She didn't know what this laughing was, but she could hear amusement. Amusement of her frustration. She woofed sharply, a dark edge in her voice. Chet sighed at Collie. Dulls were hopeless.

Wolves killed by humans > Humans killed by wolves. STOP IT. Put this in you signature if you love wolves.
zozane008

3:17pm Dec 28 2010

Normal User

Dunno what to post.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Shep

5:55pm Dec 28 2010

Normal User

zozo: D: Welcome to my world.

Wolves killed by humans > Humans killed by wolves. STOP IT. Put this in you signature if you love wolves.
ssgarcia97

2:55am Dec 29 2010

Normal User

"Because I wouldn't want to see Kai here get hid on the head again." He answered slowly. Then he looked at Collie, who was growling and barking. Wonder why.. He thought. He actually wanted to say hello to Collie, but the Dull probably wouldn't understand him, and he didn't know how to speak the language of Dulls.

Shep

2:11pm Dec 30 2010

Normal User

bump fail.

Shep

5:18pm Dec 31 2010

Normal User

Bump.

zozane008

5:19pm Dec 31 2010

Normal User

Calyx rolled her eyes at Collie. "Dumb mutt," she heard Kai say, who was still feebily pawing at her head.

((FAIL))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
ssgarcia97

11:48pm Dec 31 2010

Normal User

Isaac looked at Collie then padded over to the Dull. "Hello, Collie," he said and moved his paw in friendly gesture. "I'm Isaac." Then he wondered if the Dull actually understood him. He pointed to himself with his front paw and said, slowly, "Isaac".

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4