Get up there and show them what you're made of!

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Thor

1:59am Apr 18 2011

Normal User

Kyin looked at her and took her hand cautiously, since he barely met her. he shook it firmly. "Jaydin... Your last name.. it seems familiar for some reason.. But anyways.. Thank you.. He really doesn't show it.. But he was always so quiet and not very social... I never understood why.. But then again.. it matches his piano.. Although.. His piano is ivory white with black keys.." He smiled at the thought and picked up the case. "Mind if I put this away? I think my brother should be in the piano room. You might be ablet o hear him play."

Riku wandered around and noticed there was only about 10 or 20 minutes until his first period. He kind of wanted to skip it since many of the people in there were those that teased him about being gay. He sighed and walked down the hallway, as he recieved stares from people that walked though the hall.

(He'll wait to meet Tsunde because he isn't sociable. XD)

Thor

2:03am Apr 18 2011

Normal User

(what exactly is modeling?? Sorry.. not very.. familiar with the cl*censored*es..)

KeresCanis

2:17am Apr 18 2011

Normal User

((Modeling, the art of walking down a run-way and showing off clothes, jewelery, make-up, etc. ^_^

Do your characters share any other cl*censored*es with any of mine?

I know Tsunde and Riku have third period together and Jaydin and Kyin have third period together. ))

Jaydin smiled in relief when he couldn't place her last name and withdrew her outstreched hand.

"Ah, so that was your brother playing? The little bit I heard sounded nice. And no, I don't mind if you put it away." She replied, trying to envision what the piano looks like.

"Jaydin! I've been looking every where for you!" A male yelled as he ran up to her.

"Hi J-" She began to say, but was cut off.

"I've been looking every where for you! I got this-" The male began to say before looking at Kyin. "Who's this? The boyfriend I haven't approved of yet?" He said as he studied the male infront of him.

Thor

2:39am Apr 18 2011

Normal User

Kyin looked slightly annoyed. "Ah dear... WHat a bratty child... Already *censored*uming what isn't true.. No! I am not in a relationship with her.. You can have her if you want." he smiled childishly and walked p*censored*ed the male. "Well, I'll be off. I'll see you around Jaydin.. Hopefully we can have a better conversation some other time. I'm Kyin, by the way.." he said to the male who had come up. He walked down teh steps of the bridge and walkd into the hallway. he noticed people looking downt he ahll and he knew it was Riku. He ran over and grabbed his brother. "Rikuuuu~~" He smiled and held his brother's hand. He put his violin into his locker. He held his brother's hand and walked outside.

Riku jumped. "K-Kyin!" He sheilded his eyes from the sun and followed his brother. He tried pulling away but only ended up pulling his brother backwards. He sighed and finally pulled free. He was so scared right now. he needed to find a way out. he ran up the steps of the bridge and slammed right into the male next to Jaydin. He fell forward and his gl*censored*es slid a few feet from him.

KeresCanis

5:33am Apr 19 2011

Normal User

James laughed as Kyin left... However, he didn't get to far into his laughter before Jaydin socked him in the stomach.

"See ya in cl*censored* Kyin." Jaydin smiled and waved before looking at James... More like glaring at him.

"You are an as$ James!" She hissed.

The two of them edediatly began bicking amongst themselves.

A few minutes p*censored*ed and James was misserably loosing the argument.... At least until he was suddenly rammed into.

Jaydin laughed at her brother and offered a helping hand to the male after picking up his gl*censored*es.

James muttered a few curses and glared at his sister for ignoring him and helping the boy who had sent him flying a couple of feet backwards.

KeresCanis

2:58pm Apr 19 2011

Normal User

((Bump~))

Thor

2:13am Apr 20 2011

Normal User

Riku shook his head and rubbed his eyes. He took the glas.ses from Jaydin and placed them back on his nose. He looked up at her and took her hand as he helped himself up. He brushed off and looked down at all his stuff that had been thrown from his bag. He picked up his drawing pad, his painting pad, and some of his erasers and brushes. His hair came undone and his long black hair was now falling over his shoulders and back. 

Kyin ran up the steps and noticed that Riku's glas.ses had slid from him and that Jaydin now had them in her hand. He was shocked. Riku was usually so careful when he was outside. Maybe since he had been inside all day, he was a bit clumsy. he ran over and began to pick up his brother's art things. He noticed one of his brushes and one of his best pencils had been broken. "Ahh.. damn.. Better buy him a better one." He walked up to Jaydin as Riku got to his feet. "Thanks for helpign him up. He's usually really careful.. And sorry he's quite.. He really would like to thank you.. But he's awefully shy about people.." He smiled slightly and handed his brother back the unbroken pencils and brushes.

(art is just his hobby.. :3 not a clas.s)

Rika

12:10pm Apr 20 2011

Normal User

(What period is it?

-on her phone so she can't make the text any bigger-)

Thor

2:25am Apr 21 2011

Normal User

Rika:

(What period is it?

-on her phone so she can't make the text any bigger-)
~~~~
It's no period right  now... We are all just out and about. sorry. T-T

Rika

7:24pm Apr 21 2011

Normal User

((Oh. Okay. ouo

Once I can I'll post my intros. P:)) 

Thor

2:01am Apr 22 2011

Normal User

(okays. :3 and do any of your characters have clas.ses together??)

KeresCanis

5:18am Apr 22 2011

Normal User

Jaydin smiled and helped pick up some of Riku's things. "No harm done..." She said as she looked through the sketch and paint pads. "You know... You're really talented..." She said as she handed the books to Riku.

She then looked at the time.

"Well, got to go.. Like five minutes til class... See ya 'round." She said before heading off to class.

~

James finally stood up and shook his head in disbeife.

"She just left me there..." He growled under his breath before storming off to his class.

~

Winter finished another dance, smiled, turned off her music and ran off to class.

~

Garett smiled and said "Well, see ya later... Better get to class." He said with a slight bow and walked off.

~

Matt sat in her first period wating for every one else.

~

Tsunde stopped wondering around aimlessly and headed to class.

Rika

9:37am Apr 22 2011

Normal User

(Derp. The twins have all their clas-ses together. Rokai shares first and sixth period with them. ouo)

Rika

9:48am Apr 22 2011

Normal User

Niccolai twisted the head of his flute into place, a soft smile on his face as he looked back at his brother, who plays trumpet, and over at Rokai, who was sitting in his place in the clarinet section. His eyes, the same blue as his twin's, only more innocent-looking, focusing forward onto his music as Rokai played a tuning note for them. He closed his eyes and focused onto the note, lifting his flute and playing his tuning note, adjusting the head of his flute until he and Rokai matched perfectly. Then Mordekai joined in, steadily adjusting his trumpetuntil he, too, was matching the clarinet player's note. "All right! Let's practice!" Mordekai called. Niccolai nodded and lifted up his flute as Rokai started to count for him to play his small solo piece, the more feminine-looking of the twins slowly starting off, his part memorized.

((Derp. They're all getting ready in their first period. Band. c:)) 

Thor

1:37am Apr 23 2011

Normal User

(I have a different first period than most of the characters, XD)

Riku took his art pads and walked down teh steps, toward his frist period. Costume design wasn't his favorite class, but he messed up his schedule. He walked into the class and noticed that he was the first person there. He sat in the back and looked over the screen writers play and tried to find a suitable design for the costumes of each character. He took out some pieces of paper and began to sketch out a few coctume designs.

Kyin ran down and to his first period. How he could hate to be late again. He opened the door and sighed to see that he was the last person to get there. "Damn... I'm always the last one here." he looked around the theater and sat down, waiting for what the teacher would have them do.

KeresCanis

2:25am Apr 25 2011

Normal User

"Sounding good so far~" Tsunde walked in a few minutes before the bell rang for every one to start heading to class.

He swiftly walked over to his chair and set the flute case in his hand onto the chair next to him.

After setting his flute down, he got up and grabbed the new music from the music stand in the front of the band room.

"Dance of the dragon eh?... Seems interesting enough..." He muttered as he returned to his seet to look it over. Once finished he set his flute case in his lap, not opening it until every one was in class.

~~~

Winter skipped into her first period, a large smile on her face as she looked around.

"First one here again... That leave me time to run over the sc
ript again before the next dry-ruin though." She muttered as she skipped over to her seet in the audiance section where her part of the class sat when it wasn't time to be on stage.

She quickly pulled the thick sc
ript from her messenger bag and began reading Act III, scene 3.

She had lead role, again, so she did a lot of talking in this scene.

As she ran through it by herself, she looked away from the paper, looking back every few lines to see if she had memorized them correctly.

~~~

Matt sat in the large room that her first period, Music Exploration, took place.

She had been there for a while now, practicing on the piano.

She was quite good at it and even had made the teacher cry several times.

Her face as emotionless as she played a song she had writen.

It seemed like it should have been played in a really sad opera or ballet.. Or something of the sort.

The lights were all off as the class began to flood into the room.

The only light that was in the room was leaking in through the cracks in the blinds on the windows.

~~~

Jaydin walked into her first period and took a seet in the green room (the room where acters are held while they wait for their cue on stage) and began looking though the sc
ript she had written up last night.

As she went through it, she jotted some notes down in her note-book about which character costumne should look like what and so one and so forth.

~~~

Garett sat a few seets away from Winter, basically doing the same thing she was doing with the few lines he had in the scene.

~~~

James finally made it to Orchestra after running back to his dorm and getting his Chello.

He quickly puled the large black instument from its case and tuned it.

As he played, the lights in the room made the elegant golden inlays on it shimmer like liquid gold running down the ebony wood of the Chello.

Thor

12:13am Apr 26 2011 (last edited on 12:13am Apr 26 2011)

Normal User

Riku continued to sketch out his new designs and looked over the costume designs. He sighed and noticed that every seat was full again. He yawned and looked at the door. How he wished he was in thrid period. Modeling wasn't his favorite thing, but he fit in better than in most of his clas.ses. Plus, there were a few people in that clas.s that knew he was gay. Maybe, he should leave agnd go play his piano. The music room was probably occuppied, but it would be better than people trying to get a glimpse at his designs and call them their own. He looked at the deisgn notes and was wondering when the next one would come in for him.

Kyin ssat down  nervously, since he was the last one there. He waited as the instructor came in and began to pair people up to make up a random improv about some topic, which was always a suprise to them. He looked arounda dn noticed a few cute people, guys and girls, but the instructor snapped close to him and Kyin's attention was quickly turned to teh man.

Rika

2:26pm Apr 26 2011

Normal User

When someone else's voice suddenly entered the room, all of Niccolai's confidence slowly melted away. "O-oh...u-um...thank you," he said softly as his pale blue eyes shifted downwards. Being second-chair meant that he wasn't always as well known as the first-chair player, who had just complemented him. He lowered his flute, fiddling with the keys in a shy, nervous fashion. Yeah, he roomed with Tsunde, but that didn't mean he was accustomed to being so close to him, someone who he kind of wanteed to be more like. "My brother's been helping me practice. He's been pushing me to do better since we were little kids," he said with a soft, friendly smile towards Tsunde.

(-on her phone again-)

Thor

12:39am Apr 27 2011

Normal User

Rika:

When someone else's voice suddenly entered the room, all of Niccolai's confidence slowly melted away. "O-oh...u-um...thank you," he said softly as his pale blue eyes shifted downwards. Being second-chair meant that he wasn't always as well known as the first-chair player, who had just complemented him. He lowered his flute, fiddling with the keys in a shy, nervous fashion. Yeah, he roomed with Tsunde, but that didn't mean he was accustomed to being so close to him, someone who he kind of wanteed to be more like. "My brother's been helping me practice. He's been pushing me to do better since we were little kids," he said with a soft, friendly smile towards Tsunde.

Thor

12:08am May 2 2011

Normal User

(bump)

Go to page: 1, 2, 3