Follow me **Fox and Wolf RP** I'll lead you to death

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15 Bookmark Thread
nononolick

8:06pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Jumitru threw down the small fox, he thought he heard a crack or a snap. Then he laughed. He picked up the fox again, and then threw her in the air. She landed hard on the rough gras.s. He picked her up by the tail and swung her side to side. He let her drop again. "Stupid fox!" He screamed " You weak little fox!" He snapped at the fox, but did no harm.

Why the cloud, Sunny?
VanillaIce

8:11pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Feather staggered back. Her tail was tucked between her legs. Feather looked behind her. A wide river flowed behind. Too large to jump. "You had this all planned huh?" She hissed. She instantly regreted it. This wolf could tear her to shreads.

_______________________________ I am currently : Offline D: Something to Consider of the day: Rolling down a hill with friends after it has been fertilized isn't smart. XD
nononolick

8:21pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

" Do you fox's ever shut up?!!!" He yelled He snapped at her leg, and spit out some fur. ((Gtg))

Why the cloud, Sunny?
foxwolf

8:25pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Kaze ran after him using his power and bit his leg breaking it before taking Feather away from him as he growled at him standing infront of Feather growling at the wolf.

Photobucket
VanillaIce

8:27pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Feather wimpered and backed up to where the gr*censored* met the water. "K-k-kaze? Be careful." She said slowly. She winced. The wolf was gigantic. Must've been 10xs bigger then Kaze.

_______________________________ I am currently : Offline D: Something to Consider of the day: Rolling down a hill with friends after it has been fertilized isn't smart. XD
nononolick

8:28pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Jumitru picked up Kaze easily and flung him into a tree. "Shut up! Youre lucky if I spare your little hearts!!!" He growled. He picked up Feather again and flung her into the lake. Then he jumped in after her, and got her by the tail. He lashed her around like a chew toy. He carried her out of the water, soaking wet. He picked up Kaze by the tail, and waved him side to side. "STUPID FOX!"

Why the cloud, Sunny?
foxwolf

8:30pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Kaze growled at the wolf "ill be fine im stronger then i look" he said to her smiling.

Kyo ran over from now where "is everyone ok?" he asked looking around before healing Feather with blue fire after moving her away from the river.

Photobucket
VanillaIce

8:31pm Mar 30 2010 (last edited on 8:33pm Mar 30 2010)

Normal User

Feather hit the water hard. She did her best to swim off but the wolf was on her heels. Next thing she knew she was being shaken up. Feather crawled out of the water but she was still in danger. She sat soaked and helpless on the ground as Jumitru shaked Kaze hard. Feather couldn't help but smile seeing her old friend Kyo again. "Yeah i'm fine. Or not. I heared about you and Dawn, congrats. Where is Dawn anyways?"

foxwolf

8:35pm Mar 30 2010 (last edited on 8:36pm Mar 30 2010)

Normal User

Kaze quickly turned and bit the wolf biting and scratching his eyes out. Kyosmiled at her "shes in our den resting" he said to her then used his fire to hurt the wolf badly.

Photobucket
VanillaIce

8:42pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Feather nodded solemnly. This wolf was big and strong. Not much damage had been done. While she had the chance she crawled around looking for some sort of escape rout or something.

foxwolf

8:44pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

Kyo smiled and suddenly a grey fire wrapped around Feather taking her back to the fox village.

Photobucket
VanillaIce

8:46pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

((Okayy lets not get TOO unrealistic XD but it'll work for now. XD Lets wait for nono to post now I gtg for the night goodnight :) ))

Krillacreat

9:20pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

OOC: Recap? x.x

Go to page: 1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15