Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
innagong

9:00pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((>_> 'Nomming' isn't even a word. 'Chewing' is more like it. ^^))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
cj35791

9:01pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((fine))
cj35791

9:02pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((gtg))
Feyth

9:04pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 9:57pm Sep 10 2010)

Normal User

Naida nodded her head from side to side, staring at the other snake in front of her. Althoguh she wasn't a king cobra, she seemed to have developed a taste for her succulent, fellow snakes. The snake curled, hypnotized by Naida's flowing movement. When the snake's lids started to flutter, Naida sturck, coiling herself around the other snake. She bit down on its neck, waited for its movement to stop and then swallowed it whole. Satisfied, she left the area in search of other prey...

------------------------------------

Lark coiled heself protectively around the abandoned baby king cobra that she called her own. The baby struck her, but she ignored it because the snake was not venemous...yet. Lark sighed, rubbing the little hatchling till it nodded off to sleep and quit snapping at her. She smiled lovingly for although the chick wasn't her own, she loved it as if it were. She knew that someone would want Forge, but she would fitht for him to the bitter end...

-------------------------------------

Forge decided that he would stop snapping at his mother and fall asleep. It wasn't as if he was actually hurting her, but just to be safe. He didn't want the only snake that had ever accepted him, to hurt him. He sighed and fell into a deep sleep, his body coiled and his head resting on the soft cactus flower petals that Lark had pushed into a pile for him. He blended in well...

Orangsei, often called Ora, slithered over the desert terrain, flicking his forked tongue out to taste the air. He curled in the shade of a large cactus and closed her eyes, ready for a long nap. He was rudely inturupted by a large mouse that scampered by, obviously unaware of the predetor so close by. Ora smiled and hissed slightly before springing at the mouse and killing it. He smallowed the thing whole, letting his body do the rest of the work as he settled down to sleep...

With red eyes piercing through the dark shadows, Eaglet let a smile crawl across her head. She crept out of the shadows and into the hot, noonday sun. She wondered where everybody had gone until she spotted Hina and the other snake whose name she had forgotten. Without waiting for Hina to look at her, Eagle, as she was called, slammed into the other snake's head, even thoguh she didn't know the snake very well, at full speed and began to talk in short rapid scnetences. Asking Hina how she was doing and such...

Party image<-- Click me
ribunny123

9:09pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((Thank you Bob ;3;  I'm not good at correcting people >.<  I'm too nice D:

Anyway.. I'll start now .3.))

Hydra looked around the desert sand.  He was trying to find a perfect rock.  He had went past many rocks before this, but none of them seemed to be the perfect rock.  His tongue flicked out of his mouth, testing the air for predators or prey.  In the distance he could see a rock, and he slithered over to it, his speed fast for something without legs.  He climbed up the rock and curled up, sighing contently.

((I only feel like making Hydra's intro for now .3.')) 

ribunny123

9:11pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((Er.. Feyth.. Baby snakes do not 'grow' into being venomous.  They actually are more venomous then adult snakes since they don't yet know how to regulate how much venom they inject into a victim.  Just sayin'  .3.))

innagong

9:11pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((I'm just blunt. :D Like how I say Laura's poetry isn't at all amazing like others say to her. ^^))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Feyth

9:12pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((I know, but Lark doesn't.))

Party image<-- Click me
ribunny123

9:21pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((Bob- Lol okay XD

Feyth- Ah.  I get it now.  x3)) 

zozane008

9:30pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

(( Awww...You already started. :(

Guess its too late to join.))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
ribunny123

9:31pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((It's not too late D:  Join away~))

zozane008

9:32pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

(( OK I WILL. FINE.

Your so pushy! *Runs away crying dramatically*

Lolz jk jk xD *Runs to get Bios))

DoodlePicture3\r\n
ribunny123

9:35pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((You will join RIGHT NOW and you are going to LIKE IT.  D:<))

Tld

9:39pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

Hina was hiding underneath a rather large slab of rock that jutted out of the ground, creating a perfect shady spot to rest in. She flicked her tongue in and out, tasting the air in case of any intruders or potential meals. Since she was albino, her scales were slightly more sensitive to the light than other snakes. Hina poked her head out to look around. Nothing much, asides from another cobra basking on a rock.

---

Vorlos had just finished up his meal, his usually slender and lithe body had a small bulge in it. He hissed in displeasure. Usually mice were easy to swallow, but this one turned out to be a fighter, and a rather fat on indeed. He slithered across the desert sands, waiting for the bulge to disappear.

[[We are RPing in the desert, right? o-o I was reading Ribunny's post... AND IT SAID SO AHEEHEE.]]

zozane008

9:44pm Sep 10 2010 (last edited on 9:57pm Sep 10 2010)

Normal User

Name- Calyx
Age- Adult
Gender- Female
Personality- Calyx is very happy-go-lucky snake who always looks up to the good things in life, not the bad. But do not be fooled by her 'Happy act' Calyx is really very secretive and untrustful. She has a Strong spirit, and never gives up in a fight. Underestimate her, and die.
Sub-Species- Spitting Cobra.
Mate/Crush- Vorlos?
Other- She badly wants Eggs.
Looks- Above Smart-One. >:/
*~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
Name-Kohaku
Age- Adult
Gender- Male
Personality- Haku is very shy and gets off task easily. Other than his Fear of everything and his Shy-ness, he was a good friend. He's very Caring of other Snakes like him. He also gets scared easily, but that dosen't mean he's not a good fighter. If I were you, I'd back away slowly.
Sub-Species- Kind Cobra
Mate/Crush- OMG WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR?!?!........Mabye Lark...LEAVE ME ALONE.
Other-Calyx and him are Siblings.
Looks- ABOVE DUMNUT.

DoodlePicture3\r\n
Feyth

9:44pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((All my intros were fail! fail I say!!))

Party image<-- Click me
ribunny123

9:45pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((No.  We're rping in Hawai'i.  I just put desert to confuse you c:<))

Hydra noticed a movement in the corner of his eye.  He twisted his head in the direction of where he saw the movement, lifting his head up.  He was able to pick out Hina right away because of her albino scales.  Tilting his head to one side in confusion, he slithered off the rock and to Hina, making sure he was at a safe distance of course.

Tld

9:52pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

[[Sarcasm? OHOHO. Oh, and does Hydra know Hina? o3o]]

Hina lifted her head up to see the cobra slither from his rock to her. She stuck her head out of the rock again. "What do you want with me?" She asked, trying to sound intimidating. But of course, her soft voice made it sound more like a meek attempt of a greeting.

ribunny123

9:55pm Sep 10 2010

Normal User

((I don't think so .3.  But they could get to know each other :3))

Hydra tilted his head slightly.  "I just wanted to know why your scales are like that."  He asked in a calm voice.  "Not to be disrespectful of course.."  He added quickly.  He didn't like to be disrespectful when there wasn't any cause for it.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4