Normal User

rlly....
A pregnat woman site....
But uh, his name will be Nikolai

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
minuette1298

12:42pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(SHUSH! IT'S GOOD FOR BABY NAMES! XD Awesome name, though. Sounds like Nikolai Yvanavich.)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
SpiritDragon

12:46pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

... Can I use the last name... XDD
Or is that an actual person?

AND we should start... Like... Now... They'll all meet in the city.

minuette1298

12:56pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(You can use it, it's just my granpapa's last name. He wasn't famous.)

SpiritDragon

1:06pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

wow

Couldddd we start now? X3

holidays321

1:14pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(She has a hood but in the pic she's not wearing it)

c:
holidays321

1:16pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

( My friends dads name is Nikolai, I say we should start.)
(But you gotta post first.)

c:
minuette1298

1:17pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(DANGIT SPIRIT #2 IF YOU WANNA START JUST POST XD)

SpiritDragon

1:42pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

ooc://

OKAY

BIC://

Nikolai stto their, balancing himself on a ledge, on the side of a building. One slip, and you could easily die. He watched as group of templar's walked bye. He smirked and turned, facing the wall.  He begun climbing up to the roof. He stopped and hung their as he herd a mans voice, coming from the roof. He slung himself over, and stabbed the man in his back. Instantly killing him. He stood their tall. He looked around, noticing no more guards or templars their. He walked to the other side and looked down from the edge. More templars. Walking down the street. Their were so many, and so many civilians on the street. So many plans in his mind, but what about the civilians? How would he miss them and him try to jump down their and take on the templars. No time was to waste, he needed to get home, but yet he was so far away. He had been brought to the other side of the country. They were after him, and he knew they weren't giving up till they'd kill him.

SpiritDragon

3:43pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

HELLO

minuette1298

4:03pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(Hi!)

SpiritDragon

4:11pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

[Post your intro]

minuette1298

4:22pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(Okay. This post is reserved, my four year old cousin wants to play Candyland for the fifteenth time.)

holidays321

6:20pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

(Arghh I'm secretly on and I'm gonna tell you this, I will get up and post at like 6 or 5 am o.o sorry I have the same problem as minnie. I will be on for a few hours in the morning and probably a couple more in the after noon mabye one later at like 6pm.)

c:
minuette1298

7:31pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

Misha sprinted through the dark streets, only able to see by the old lamps dotting the sides. Behind her was a squadron of Templars, yelling and waving their fists. Misha enjoyed the chase, it got blood pumping and air flowing. "Can't catch me!" She called, grabbing onto a lamp and swinging around to kick a group in the heads. "Come here you little rat!" One hollered as they tried to ambush her. The voice came from one on a roof, but the man was quickly skewered. She couldn't see anything up there, but there were other matters on hand. Misha wriggled up the beam of a lamp, then jumped onto a roof. She smirked at the people down below and continued running across the roofs. The civilians were too busy screaming and running around to even try to stop her in the first place. Misha unsheathed her sword and tied one end of her cape to it as quickly as she can, then zip-lined over a clothing line over to the tall building that the Templar was killed on. She stabbed a man in the head with one of her hidden blades before leaping onto a window sill. There was no other entrance that she could see, so she felt almost safe. She climbed up over a falcon headed statue, then flattened herself against the wall to breathe.
(I'll do Jericho's intro in a minute.)

SpiritDragon

7:43pm Jun 10 2013

Normal User

Nikolai had herd the commotion, wondering who it was that had broken brotherhood by exposing themself. He knew they were on the other building next to him. Tratior. Was the only word that came in mind. Knowing it was an assassin like himself. Breaking brotherhood was by far the worst any assassin could do. He jumped from the building to the next, catching himself on a ledge with a hawk on it. Strangly, this building had four diffrent birds of prey as statues. Blacksmiths.. Always having strange feelings for something. He climbed to the top and looked around. The whole time, he was silent, not talking and making sure no one could hear him walking, or climbing. He squinted his eyes, nothing, no-one what their. Mabey they were on one of the ledges. Who ever it was, he was going to find them, and figure out why they had broken brotherhood. 

minuette1298

10:16pm Jun 10 2013 (last edited on 10:09am Jun 20 2013)

Normal User

(Here's a post for Misha, but it won't be too long until Holidays has her intro up, unless it's up while I'm typing this. And... Here's Jericho's intro.)
Misha took a deep breath, staring down at the Templars waving their muskets at her. She turned to see a dark figure standing just around the corner. Right then, she thought she would faint. She placed a hand over her heart and held the other in the air as if reciting a truce. Only then did she see the faint insignia of the brotherhood. She sighed, and looked up at where the shadow's head was. "Misha Tymoshenko, I didn't do anything this time, I swear to the lord! It was just one Templar, I couldn't resist just tearing him to shreds! If you're from the... The council or whatever the brotherhood has, I swear, uh... All wrongs that I'd done shall be righted?? To the streets of Ulyanovsk on which we stand? I don't know any more truces, verses, or swears!" She trilled in a thick accent, knitting her hands together, beads of exasperation forming on her forehead.
Jericho haunted through the streets, backing behind walls and stabbing any Templar that saw him. He'd cover that up later. He couldn't just walk through without killing anyone, that would just destroy the thrill. In no way could he leave Ulyanovsk without meeting up with some fellow assassins. He sneaked out from behind a building and climbed onto a roof, letting another Templar plummet to his death.
(This is all I got, sorry.)

holidays321

5:31am Jun 11 2013

Normal User

(I'm on! Finally!)

c:
holidays321

5:38am Jun 11 2013

Normal User

Cherilen quickly dodged a couple of templar and with one agile swift she started climbing the building. Templars fell to there doom. One by one each landed on the sidewalk, in a matter of moments they were all dead. She pulled herself up seeing there were other assassins. You could never roam the streets nowadays all alone. She put her sword back on a belt she had and pulled her hood on. It was hard not to be stared at when you were on top of a roof and with one false move you would plume down and die. 
(Sorry this post isn't very long)

c:
SpiritDragon

3:48pm Jun 11 2013

Normal User

He listened, but turned to the other assassin's who had arrived. A girl, who looked to be in her late teens, had came up with no hood on. The sight of that made him sick. "Ты смеешь нарушить братство ... Подвергая себя так!" he yelled at the young girl who had just slipped her hood on. "Anyone could have seen you! Now your identity is out!" he yelled once again, his accent falling heavily. He was extreamily furious. He pulled out one of his hidden knifes and approached her. "Если вы когда-нибудь делать это снова. Я буду перерезать запястье, и я оставлю вам свой." he growled. He turned to Misha. "As for you. Roam around being unaware like that again. I'm afraid I'll so you the same way.." he growled again. He turned to the other male, and nodded as a small greeting. He walked to the edge of the building, and was ready to jump to the other.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5