Alpha's Reign~ {Werewolves} ~

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Alcarie

4:01pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

Faythe looked at the plant and rubbed it through her fingers, thinking back to what her mother gave her. "Yeah, this is it." She told him, and smiled down at the girl. "I dont know if it will work on her, but like I said its worth a try." 

Tinkers
iheartyou919

4:46pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

((Urk, recap?))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
foxwolf

5:13pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

((nothing much just Kaze and Faythe talking and getting to know eachother :D))

Kaze nodded and mashed it up before giving it to his sister so she could eat it before letting her rest for a little bit longer. He then looked up at her and hugged her "thank you" he said to her smiling.

Photobucket
Rocca

5:23pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

i ish back

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
iheartyou919

6:37pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

((Turnips! xD))

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
Rocca

7:18pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

your turn heart....

iheartyou919

7:31pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

Asphalt looked at Rockette. He shapeshifted into his human form.

"Technically, I am a werewolf."

Rocca

7:46pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

She quickly shifted to her human self,her preffered self.Her heart raced with her mind hes so adorable and hot!she screamed in her head."ah,she looked down to her bare feet and then out to the horizon"wanna go on a walk"she weekly smiled anxious for his answer.

Rocca

8:03pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

bump?

iheartyou919

10:13pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

"Why not? It is a nice day, I guess." He nonchalantly stepped next to her.

Krillacreat

10:23pm Feb 18 2010

Normal User

OOC: Hardly anything for poor Zennie to do... :S Why not have Alpha go to the mating grounds?

Rocca

6:04am Feb 19 2010

Normal User

Rockette smiled,"okay"she stepped forward walking towards an open meadow in the damp spring breeze."so uh..."she thought about something to talk about.

iheartyou919

2:12pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

((Anyone here?))

Rocca

2:31pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

i is

Alcarie

5:18pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

Faythe stiffened slightly at the contact and pulled away with a embarr*censored*ed laugh. "It no problem, helping someone is a good thing, I guess." She finished off meekly, shuffling her feet. Looking over the thew other girl, she hoped she did get better, because things got lonely from time to time. She had no doubt that Kaze would be a good friend, he seemed nice, but it was different having a talk with a girl then it was a boy. "I dont think I caught your name." She told him, smiling slightly. 

Tinkers
iheartyou919

7:47pm Feb 19 2010

Normal User

((Hmm.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4