Akatsuki + Organization XII = Britt and Matt's mad little world. ._.'

Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7 Bookmark Thread
Rika

5:13pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

((What? D:>))

Itachi stiffened slightly, then turned his head just enough to glare at Hidan silently, scarlet Sharingan eyes narrowed.

Kisame blinked. "Is what not a costume?" he asked, slightly confused by the question.

Axel lightly nuzzled the smaller male, sighing softly. "But at least we can see eachhother now..." he murmured. Then the world around him flickered a little, the readhead quickly becoming concerned.

Xigbar tilted his head, watching Axel's body intently for signs of him awakening so that he would know when to run the hell away.

DevilAngelKia

7:34pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

(On the way home...)

"Oh, what's wrong?"  Hidan asked, moving his face uncomfortably close to Itachi's.

_________

"No, I mean...That,"  He said pointign to him.  (Wouldn't it be funny if Rabbit walked out of his hut and started b itching about them stepping on his carrots. XD)

________

"Axel...Axel..."  Sora said, shakign him gently to wake him up.

Isn't this fun?
Rika

2:25pm Mar 27 2010

Normal User

((Yesss. xDDD

A-and what happened? DX))

Itachi narrowed his eyes even further, making no move to step back. "I don't like you. I never have, and I never will. Now get out of my face before I Mangekyou you."

Kisame blinked, then looked down at himself. "You mean my skin? No, it's not a costume!" he exclaimed, crossing his arms.

As Axel's true body stirred, he began to fade from his dream, though he tried to fight against it with everything he had.

Axel...Axel... 

Axel let out low groan as he opened his eyes, which widened when he saw Roxas had shaken him awake. But, when he blinked, Roxas was gone and Sora had taken his place. With a sigh, he pushed himself into a sitting position, letting out a soft grunt as he did so, wincing lightly. "Damn scorpions and knives and puppets..." he muttered.

Xigbar jumped to his feet and took a couple steps back. "It's aliiiive!" he cried, tossing his head back for a mad-scientist cackle as he raised his arms up like Dr. Frankenstein when he had created his monster.

Rika

6:10pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

((-bounce- c:))

DevilAngelKia

9:08pm Mar 30 2010

Normal User

(We hit a deer! DX)

"Oh, and kill me?"  He questioned, not steppign back, if anything moved their faces so close together, if Hidan went any closer they would kiss.

________

"But...But...Did you dye your skin?"  He queistioned.

"Bwaaaaa!!  My carrots! Your steppign on my carots!"  The rabbit yelled, runnign out. "Oh..."  Luxord looked at the bottom of his shoes. (XD)

______

Xaldin took the apropriate role to bye standing hunched over, and making it look like he had a hunch, and was jumping behind Xigbar sayign the an Egor voice 'Lives!  Lives!"

"Axel, you okay"  Sora asked.

Isn't this fun?
Go to page: 1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7