A {Vampire} Vampire's {Academy} Curse {Roleplay}

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14 Bookmark Thread
paigecam

3:50pm May 16 2010 (last edited on 3:51pm May 16 2010)

Normal User

((Omigosh, yes.))

Danica was in the bathroom applying makeup when the doorbell rang, so her obnoxious room mate Ashley opened it. "Who are you?" She said loudly in her nasaly voice, chomping on gum. Her mousy hair was tangled and she was wearing pajama pants and a sweatshirt that read "Syracuse." It had lots of holes in it. Ashley stuck her nose up in the air, blowing a bubble with her gum.

"Oh, Ashley, It's for me," Danica called out and ran out of the bathroom. She smiled at Aaron. "Aary," She laughed. "Hi." Ashley grimaced at Danica, and flopped on one of the beds. Danica looked at her roomate for a moment, then at Aaron.

We fell through the ice when we tried not to slip.

iheartyou919

3:55pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"I recover you are Ashley." He smirked. "Nice to meet you." He smiled genuinely, though he didn't know how he was able. "You may need a new shirt by the way." He chuckled.

He turned to Danica lovingly. "Danny, you look beautiful." He hugged Danica, and pulled her out the door.

He jerked her over to the car, and opened her door for her. Then he got in on his side. "Buckle up. I don't want your beautiful face smashed in." He laughed.

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
paigecam

3:58pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"The heck with it. I'm a vampire, for crying out loud!" Danica smiled, and put her seat belt on anyway.

"Isn't my room mate just wonderful?" She rolled her eyes. "Sorry about that. 'Who are you' isn't exactly the most polite greeting."

iheartyou919

4:17pm May 16 2010

Normal User

He snickered at Danica. "Well, at least she answered the door. She probably is jealous of you," He mused, "you are going out with the hottest vamp in all history!" He laughed sarcastically. "How is she even a vampire? I thought vampires were supposedly always stunningly beautiful."

Love is unconquerable. For love needs not the pleasure of outward beauty, as it takes great pride in the inward. Love needs not the cushion of luxury and riches, for lovers tend to grow closer in strife. Love needs not fame, for those true to love will not host greed.
paigecam

4:18pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"She would be, if she owned a brush and decent clothing," Danica said and laughed. "She's defintely jealous of me, Aary."

iheartyou919

4:24pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"Well, Danny, she should be. I am positive that no matter how well-groomed she was, you'd always be ten times as gorgeous." He flirted.

He pulled in to the movie theatre parking lot, and opened her door. "There you go," he said, as he got out of the car. "I'm guessing you don't want any foods from concessions, huh?" He taunted.

paigecam

4:26pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"Not unless they can serve popcorn with blood instead of butter," Danica said, smiling. Blush was still on her cheeks from when he had called her gorgeous.

iheartyou919

4:42pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"Now, let's get into the movie. Don't wanna be late," he chided.

Aaron walked into the theatre, holding Danica's hand. Most people were staring at them as they glided in. The two were so beautiful.

"Top or bottom seats?" He asked. Few people were actually there. It was only a re-showing.

paigecam

4:44pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"In the middle," Danica answered, ignoring the stares and sliding into the middle row, holding onto Aaron's hand. She sat down, and brought him with her in the seat next to her.

iheartyou919

5:00pm May 16 2010

Normal User

((Time skip to after the movie?))

paigecam

5:18pm May 16 2010

Normal User

((Sure. :D))

Danica stood up when the credits ended. The two of them were the last people in the theater. "That was amazing, Aaron."

iheartyou919

5:24pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"I liked the mushy scene, where the two vampires made out." He said, standing up. "Of course, I might be a bit biased..." He added. He looked at the time on the clock. "It's pretty late, isn't it? Well, your choice. Should be take the town, or you want to head back to the dorms?"

paigecam

5:25pm May 16 2010

Normal User

Danica smiled. "Who said our fun has to end here? Let's do something else. I'm all up for exictement." She laced her fingers into his.

iheartyou919

5:30pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"What kind of excitement?" He asked. "And I don't mean that pervertedly," he amended. "There's plenty to do..." He looked like he was up for anything.

paigecam

5:35pm May 16 2010

Normal User

Danica laughed. "I dunno. We could...drive around downtown, or something. See what's there."

iheartyou919

5:55pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"That'd be fun," he agreed. "You wanna drive?" He offered the keys to her. "I'm bored of it."

paigecam

6:00pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"Sure," Danica said, taking them. They walked out into the parking lot, and she found the car. She unlocked the doors and slid into the driver's seat.

iheartyou919

6:27pm May 16 2010

Normal User

"Cool." Aaron smiled as he scooted into the p*censored*enger's seat. "This is nice, not driving, for once." He laughed.

Go to page: 1 ... 11, 12, 13, 14