{Warriors RP} We're not going to lose to DeathClan.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Dragonstar

2:16pm Mar 12 2010

Normal User

Dragonsaber nodded. "A while before this. All I saw where jumbled images of two great forces pulling the will of the Stars," she said. "Jumbled and fuzzy images."

Nothing can stop the US Air Force except lightning within five nautical miles.

LadyTsunade

10:33pm Mar 12 2010

Normal User

"What do you think that means Dragonsaber?" RAinbowpelt asked, curiosity and concerm in her voice. She came and sat inbetween the two of them, but not taking a drink from the stream as they had done. She began to gently lick the boody fur around her neck, to her surprise, it was still bleeding and was a bit deeper than she thought. She put it out of her mind for now.

Red is the colour of fiery passion and I. Am. Flaming~
Dragonstar

10:35pm Mar 12 2010

Normal User

Dragonsaber narrowed her eyes in confusion. "I"m not sure. But I think it means out Clan will go up against DeathClan for StarClan's favor over something. Its too confusing," she said as she shook her head.

ssgarcia97

10:49pm Mar 12 2010

Normal User

"Maybe you'll have another vision more clearer." Meowed Wolfstorm, getting some of the DeathClan cat he fought out of his claw. As he did, he tried to see around when a very slight breeze blew, but it didn't work.

Dragonstar

10:53pm Mar 12 2010

Normal User

Dragonsaber shrugged her shoulders. "Maybe," she said as she streatched. Her tail lashed out behind her.

LadyTsunade

12:17am Mar 13 2010

Normal User

"Ah." Rainbowpelt sighed, she gave up on the cut in her throat, seeing as it was a main source it might take a little while to heal. (( Braindead ))

LadyTsunade

4:04pm Mar 16 2010

Normal User

bump? Dead?

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4