[This Game's Been Won 100 Times Over]

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
fawn

2:02pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

This is a private 1x1 with my wiaf, Kit.

Lurkers allowed, but please no spam.

~

It's the 100th annual Hunger Games. There are 120 Tributes. Only one winner. 

...sounds dramatic enough. You know the plot. I don't think we need to post bios, because we've done this roleplay so many times. 

We can start whenever.

FluzzMe

2:52pm Nov 17 2012 (last edited on 3:39pm Nov 17 2012)

Normal User

A quiet clicking noise emanated from the door as the long, pale fingers
turned the knob. The door opened silently into a room with walls of what
 looked like water, the floor the color of the pale sand that lined
District 4. It had the print of seashells on it, and from this distance, you could barely tell if they were real or not. It had a large chandelier
hanging from the roof, lighting the room beautifully. The chandelier was
 a pale blonde color, with a coral base, lined in brilliant lights. It
was a wonderful room, and I'd not even stepped foot in it yet.

Kit opened the door further, swinging it on it's in-turned hinges. My
bare feet made contact with the material of the floor, and it felt
almost like rotten wood; soft, but firm and wood-like at the same time.
It also felt damp, like it was actually the sand back at 4. The air
inside felt humid giving it a familiar feel. Kit advanced further into
the room, running my hand on the wall. It felt cool and crisp, like the
ocean in the early morning. She looked around a little more, finding a
bed, or more a hammock, that seemed to be constructed from seaweed. She
walked over to it, feeling the surface. It had the texture of seaweed,
but not as slippery. A faint smile touched the girl's lips as she
remembered how she once tried to make one out of the stuff as a young
child.

Kit turned around and found her way to another, smaller room that served
 as a bathroom. it had a mirror running from the top of one wall to the
bottom, and stretching across the length as well. As she looked at
herself in it, she seemed to be part of the landscape in her coral-y
outfit. Her hair was up in a simple braid, her bangs braided and pinned
close to her head. She decided to not ever bother to take a shower, for
the stylists would do that once she got to the capitol. Nor did she
bother to change her cloths, because her dress was already very
comfortable, only reaching a a few inches above her knees.

Turning around, she retraced her steps out of the door. Closing it
behind her with a light click, she ambled through the hallway until she
came to another door. It was a dark mahogany color, one she had only
seem a few times before in her life. She opened the door, finding an
empty compartment inside. It had a few benches in it, and a redhead Avox
 standing off to one side. There was a table lined with assorted foods,
like ice cream and soup. It even had a huge salmon flayed out in the
middle. There were a stack of plates with forks, knives, and spoons all
placed in uniform lines, stretching three rows down the table. Picking
up a plate, the girl began to load food onto it, her stomach growling as
 she did so.

Once her plate was filled with assorted goods, Kit began walking to a seat close to the door. She stopped, though, only a few feet away from the door. She ran her open hand on the back of the door, feeling the grain of the wood.

((Chandelier ------> http://projectnursery.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/coral-chandelier.jpg))

fawn

4:02pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

Joesph sat on his bed, his face buried in his hands. His eyes were bloodshot and his face was
tinted with red, proving he'd been crying. Joesph rarely cried, so in doing so he surprised himself. He sat entirely motionless for a few more minutes before he decided to uncover his face and look at his surroundings. The walls were dark blue and the carpet was a soft white, but he decided not to do any further examinations and opened the door, ready to step into the dining room. 

The sound of a plate clattering to the floor and the sudden impact of hitting someone with the door surprised him. He closed the door quietly behind him, then turned to look at whoever he had collided with. A young girl who Joesph had remembered faintly from the Reaping. He had to admit she was pretty enough, but at the time he felt no emotion and couldn't even bring himself to say "sorry". He glanced from the food on the floor, back to the girl, then absentmindedly to the wall.

He walked silently to the back of the table, then settled down in the back seat. He didn't feel any hunger, so he didn't make any move toward the food. He just sank further down into the chair quietly.

FluzzMe

4:31pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

The feeling of a sudden impact on her face sent the plate in her hand flying to the floor, spinning around before coming to a stop. As the door closed again to reveal a young man, Kit felt the dark red blood start trickling down her lips from her nose. Kit recognized the man from the reaping, and a few times from seeing him around town. Nothing much, though. The young man walked away, and Kit felt more than insulted.

"Hey!" She shouted at the man. "You slam the door in my face, then you just walk away? Not even an apology?" She said, turning around to look at him. Whipping her nose with her arm, she walked over to the man, scooping up a handful of shredded ice on the way and pressing it to her nose. "What the hell, dude?" She demanded, the red blood already dying the ice.

fawn

4:47pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

Joesph glanced up from the crystal plate he had his eyes fixed on. He blinked and then replied quietly, "Not my fault in were in front of the door. I wasn't trying to hurt you." He looked away to look back at his plate, attempting to avoid the angry gaze of the female glaring at him.

fawn

7:15pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

((Kitty. Are you here? :o))

FluzzMe

7:16pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

"Don't you dare look away from me, boy." Kit said, her tone angry, yet a hint of playfulness in it. "Now, you could've at least cared to get me another plate, like a gentleman. Even if we are in the Hunger Games, it doesn't mean you've got to be a mule." She said, leaning on the booth opposite of the young man. She removed the ice from her face, dumping it into an empty glass, giving up on the idea of not causing it to stop bleeding. Hey, it may even give her an edge in the games. The tougher you seem, the more sponsors you get. The more sponsors you get, the longer you live.

fawn

7:21pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

((Dude I'm in Petco right now. XD))

FluzzMe

7:32pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

((LOL Bronson loves me that much <333 xD))

fawn

7:49pm Nov 17 2012

Normal User

Joesph kept his eyes on the plate in front of him, musing over how the plate sparkled when it caught the sunlight. He finally pushed the plate aside and glanced up, annoyance in his eyes. "Look, girl. There's no use in talking with me because in three days, I'm going to kill you." He paused, "Or vice versa. I don't care that you are from my district because in this Game, you aren't. Understood?"

FluzzMe

12:37am Nov 18 2012

Normal User

"Look, I'm not leaving until I get a proper apology." Kit said to the man, sliding down into the chair opposite of him. Her tone was no longer playful, but now much more demanding. "And you're not the one making conditions here, boy. I could beat you to hell and back right now if I had the desire to. There is no way you're going to kill me, and at the moment, I'd much rather save you for last. Make your death slow and enjoyable for the Capitol, just like they like it." Kit said, an image forming in her head as she came up with a few of the million ideas of how to kill this boy slowly, painfully, mercilessly.

fawn

12:46am Nov 18 2012

Normal User

Joesph stayed silent for a moment, his eyes narrowed. Finally, without looking directly at the girl, he muttered under his breath barely loud enough to hear, "Sorry." He felt his anger rushing through him but managed to hold in for a few more minutes before he added angrily and much more loudly, "Need a hug with that?"

FluzzMe

12:59am Nov 18 2012

Normal User

"Love one," Kit smiled wide, turning her head slightly to add the effect of falseness. Even where more people would be angry now, Kit was good at keeping her cool. She glanced over at the man's plate, seeing the few food items on it. Her long fingers reached out and grabbed a plum colored bun, then brought it to her mouth to nibble on it slowly. "Oh, you weren't going to eat that, were you?" She asked, a retardedly sweet tone to her voice.

fawn

1:09am Nov 18 2012

Normal User

"No, I wasn't, actually." Joesph tilted his head, mimicking the girl's overly and unbelievably sweet tone. "You know what? Take the rest." He stood up, the plate in his hand, and while walking out of the dining room, he dumped the remainder of his food onto the young girl's lap. 

He dropped the plate and watched it shatter, it's fragments joining the shards already on the ground. Taking one glance at the mess on the floor and the girl, he opened the door to his room and slammed it closed. He switched off the lights and crawled into his bed. 

He never did fall asleep.

((He might seem like a immature jerk right now, but in the morning he's the same Joesph. I promise. :D))

FluzzMe

2:13pm Nov 18 2012

Normal User

If it wasn't for the fact that there was a pile of long, blonde noodles running down her stomach, Kit would've choked the man by now. She watched the noodles slide into her lap as the man left. The sound of disgust that emanated from her throat sounded almost like someone gagging. Standing up slowly, she flung the remains of the man's dinner onto the floor with the backs of her hands. With quick, graceful movements, she made her way out of the dinning room and into her own room.

Once she opened her door, she peeled off the dress, flinging it in a corner before stepping into the bathroom and into the shower. Pressing multiple buttons that seemed to control the water temperature, then the buttons that seemed to control the soaps, the water came on in a gentle, warm stream.

After her shower, which she took her time with, she dried her hair in the automatic dryer, and got dressed in pajamas. There was a selection of then in the closet the Capitol provided, and so she chose a simple one piece dress that went all the way down to her feet. She crawled into bed, curling up under the covers, and stared at the ceiling. No matter how hard she tried, which wasn't that hard, Kit couldn't bring her mind off of the boy enough to fall asleep. Annoying and arrogant as he was, he may provide to be a valuable ally in the Games.

fawn

2:36pm Nov 18 2012

Normal User

-It's morning now, MOTHA'-

Joesph sat up in his bed, trying to recall last nights events. He could vaguely remember a girl, broken plates and something about noodles, though the rest was fuzzy. Blinking a few times, he got off his bed and found the mirror above the pine dresser. His hair hung in his eyes and stuck up in the back in the back, somewhat curling at the end. He ran his fingers through his black hair and glanced down at his outfit.

He was wearing the same suit from the Reaping, and from sleeping in it the suit was wrinkled. He opened the dresser, taking out a simple white long-sleeved shirt, a black sleeveless jacket, and black jeans. He undressed and put on what he found in the dresser, then opened the door to the dining room. He glanced around the room, looking for the girl he'd fought with the night before. 

FluzzMe

3:39pm Nov 18 2012 (last edited on 4:26pm Nov 18 2012)

Normal User

Kit looked down at her plate, the bun looking less appetizing now than it did before. Picking up the clear glass of warm milk, Kit lifted her gaze from the table. Standing in the doorway, the man who she had fought the night before was looking into the dinning room.

"Great," She muttered to herself, her cold ice blue eyes trained on him. Even now, as much as her mind resisted it, she couldn't help noticing how cute he looked. Yes, how pathetic. In the Hunger Games, and still thinking boys.

You're brilliant, A voice in the back of Kit's mind said. Sighing to herself, she allowed her gaze to drift back to her plate once more. "Come back for that hug now, did you?" Her voice asked quietly, just loud enough for the boy to hear. She picked up the bun on her plate, nibbling at it as she had the night before. Suddenly she was imagining a plate of noodles flying across the room and into her lap again. This, despite herself, brought the faintest hint of a smile to her face. Doing this, though, brought pain shooting up her nose. This further proved her theory that it was broken from the incident last night.

((Kit's current clothing - http://cache.wists.com/thumbnails/0/95/095e28fa956365a1c8cdb18f84ced924-orig))

fawn

6:56pm Nov 18 2012 (last edited on 6:56pm Nov 18 2012)

Normal User

"No." Joesph opened the door wide enough to step through and walked into the dining room, sliding into the chair next to her and settling in it. "I'm here to apologize." He began slowly, "I wasn't in the best mood last night. I get antisocial when I'm in a bad mood. And stupid. So I'm sorry. For what I said and what I dumped on you." He smiled softly and held out his hand, "Let's start over. I'm Joesph. You are...? I don't remember from the Reaping."

FluzzMe

7:15pm Nov 18 2012

Normal User

Kit was listening, but she doubted the apology was sincere. When he said his name something in her brain went 'click.' "You're the Wolfie kid, hu? You dad was the one who fell out of his boat the other day, didn't he?" Kit looked up from her plate, finding the boy's gaze. "You should know me. I come by and sell your father clams every Wednesday." She said, a questioning look in her eyes.

((Sorry for the bad post. xD))

fawn

7:27pm Nov 18 2012

Normal User

"I'd prefer you didn't call me that." Joesph said stiffly, then shrugged. "As for my father, I guess so. I could care less what he does or what he falls out of." He thought for a moment and finally said slowly, "I remember your face, but I don't think I ever caught your name."

Go to page: 1, 2