*stare~* You! Yes, you. C'mere a second. *Innocent face*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
ImmortalChild10

1:48pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

I know. I've noticed that too. I wasn't here when the "Neko" cycle went on.  Hmmm. A backstory of some sort. This is a bad time to go brain dead. *cries*

What sucks is when you have an idea but you can't really fit it into words or explain that idea. I have bits and peices but it's hard to really fit them together to form a plot. It's like a giant puzzle. *sigh*

Photobucket
DrEaMxxEaTER

2:06pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((...or maybe just time traveling kitsunes? ))
ImmortalChild10

2:10pm Sep 18 2010 (last edited on 2:18pm Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

Actually, I do have an idea. Do you want me to make the thread?

Quick question... Neko owning Neko or Human owning Neko?

Photobucket
Graveyardfox

2:43pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Sure, Tri, Dream-oneechan, and Immortal. Uhm, let's mix it up a bit and do Neko owning Neko. :3 You can pick which one you want.

And I know, Sarya. I started the Pokemon Trainer cycle. People should make their own ideas up. At least I try to be original. :/ But which ones did you start?

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Detneth106

2:57pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

I didn't start any, but I have made up a few original RP ideas. No ones copied them so I don't know whether they're good or not.

O__O;

But I can understand why people would dislike copies of an idea they created/were the first to use.

Logo
saryapink

2:59pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

I might be mistaken, but once I started to do the whole capturing and torturing other species (humans torturing humanoids, you even joined that one) and then others copied, except instead of humans torturing other species it was something like vampires torturing humans. ;c

And when I made an rp where people pair up people in hopes that they will fall in love, Sara copied except made it slightly like Maximum ride. D: 

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
ImmortalChild10

3:02pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

I posted it Loki because I accidently hit enter when fixing the ti
tle. >.>  Sorry if it is crappy. lol.

Photobucket
Mechromancer

3:38pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

I'll make the thread, Loki.

(Banner made by Kina)
DrEaMxxEaTER

4:06pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

(( I think I have had three ideas stole from me. A kindergarden idea, a graduation idea and an old avatar one ))
Graveyardfox

6:00pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

I think it's because people steal ideas, Typo, not necessarily plots. If they steal the idea, then no one can do anything about it, but if they steal a plot, people can call them out on it.

I've never seen anything like that, Sarya. o3o

Alright, Tri. ^w^ My computer's being failish so even if I'm slow I'll find it xD

Don't forget your Blind Date Roleplay, Dream-oneechan. That was taken two... maybe three times. :/ 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
innagong

8:16pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

There is. My CLONES. Better watch out for them, you never know which one is the real Inna...-shifty eyes-

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Detneth106

8:25pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Inna~

Logo
Mechromancer

8:32pm Sep 18 2010 (last edited on 8:32pm Sep 18 2010)

Normal User

Loki, sorry, I had to go..... I'll make it now.

(Banner made by Kina)
Graveyardfox

9:11pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

Pfft, Inna. 

And it's fine, Tri. I've been fighting with my internet for hours and I finally got it working... sorta. But yeah, that's why I've been so slow to replying to things >_<;; 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
DrEaMxxEaTER

10:11pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

(( *sings the Ponyo song* So small group time traveling kitsunes with digimon? ))
Graveyardfox

11:17pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Uh, no digimon xD That'd be kinda weird...))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
DrEaMxxEaTER

3:05am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

(( I am weird...I invented...we invented the gulpin face. Thats pretty weird, but you are right Ototo-chan. I wasnt sure how digimon would fit in with that any way. An I saw when they did my whole Blind date rp and I laughed when they failed! mwahaha. But what made me angry was someone stole my idea and copied my plot for my fantasy graduation roleplay *is pouting* ))
Graveyardfox

11:15am Sep 19 2010

Normal User

((Actually, someone pointed out how that emote looked like a gulpin face, so we actually weren't the first xD Just the first on Res.

And it's funny. "Cheaters never prosper," stealer always fail. ;3 And maybe you could report them as well. Since it's technically illegal to steal ideas if they have some sort of solid base. Meaning, if you type it up and save it, even if it's on a private file, it's illegal for someone to take it. So you can report it if they take your idea since anything that is illegal in the Real World is illegal on Res.))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
saryapink

12:37pm Sep 19 2010 (last edited on 12:38pm Sep 19 2010)

Normal User

((Eeeegggg yooolk dooooood. ;c  You're a piece of egg yolk. D<

And i'm some purple stone thingy. :D))

Don't read my sig. I said, don't read my sig. You're still reading it, aren't you? .......... STOP READING IT. D:<
DrEaMxxEaTER

1:40pm Sep 19 2010 (last edited on 1:44pm Sep 19 2010)

Normal User

(( Sarya your siggy makes me twitch o_o. ))
Go to page: 1, 2, 3