"This Camp isn't Normal !There's now way you should Exist"

Go to page: 1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223 ... 449 Bookmark Thread
petra13131

3:15am Aug 15 2011 (last edited on 3:17am Aug 15 2011)

Normal User

Cherry sat boredly in the front office she had watched Lilly come in and had just over heard the arguement type thing between Lilly and Midnight"I must see this Rage person form myself"She said "from what Midnight has told me he is a wolf during the day and I heard somethng about a tree so ..."She quickly took a mirror from the desk and searched the reflections for a wilf and a tree finally finding one that fit both criteria after a minute or so.

She dove into the mirror finding herslef out in the air in a matter of moments she rolled before hitting the ground and lookad at Rage then at  Storm but said nothing .

(Petra;OMG little ninja seven year old)

Featherblaka

3:28am Aug 15 2011

Normal User

Ember landed.

Hua charged at Gwen, who was in the fruit patch, and curled around her leg.

Imma flippin\' fairy pixie! :P
ashdog554

3:30am Aug 15 2011

Normal User

Rage had actally looked over at Storm at about the same moment Cherry had decide to go popping out the reflection in Storm's eye. He jumped up barking sharply in alarm, then switched to growling. He didn't know who this was, but sane people didn't go popping out of other peoples eyes, so.He glared at her cautiously, uncertain as to what to think of her.

Storm sort of stared for a moment, looking over at Cherry. Upon taking a breath he found she smelled... good? Weird. He didn't remember having a good sense of smell.

petra13131

3:52am Aug 15 2011

Normal User

Cherry frooze finding herself being growled at by what seemed to be a wolf in more then just a slightly bad mood.She quickly looked around looking for an exit her eyes wide with fear and her heart racing at the thought that the wolf might hurt her.Where's the reflection ?she thought I gotta get out .She looked around her no water ,no mirror ,no metal surface the only thing that was facing him with any reflectiveness was......She turned and looked eyes with Storm his eyes really that's what I went through?.

ashdog554

3:56am Aug 15 2011

Normal User

((I gotta poof for a minute to make a sandwich. :U I'll post soon though.))

ashdog554

4:04am Aug 15 2011

Normal User

Storm looked at Cherry. "Um... Hi?" He said.

Rage stared at Cherry, unable to stop glaring at her. 

((I'm hungry and this post fails. Sorry! D:))

petra13131

12:49am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

"I'm sorry"Cherry said bowing her head and staring at the ground"I didn't mean to come from the reflection in your eye ......well I did but I didn't know it was your eye .I'm really ,really ,really sorry I just wanted to speak to Rage and I'm sorry if I'm wasteing your time and I really need to talk to him and I'm sorry if that's not him I could always leave .I'm sorry"She said unable to look up at either Rage or Storm "I don't even know if that wolf is rage I just needed to talk to Rage and I overheard Midnight and Lilly arguing in the place where people go if they've been sprayed talking about a dress and a Rage falling out of the tree and a dead as a dodo "She took a breath "and I'm Sorry".

ashdog554

1:00am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

"Well, then you came to the right place."That is him." Storm said, walking loser to Cherry. He didn't really know why, it just felt like he needed to do something here. Something that went along with the weird good smell. Something to do with the fact he felt hungry too. He couldn't quite place his finger on what it was though.

Rage didn't quite calm down yet. The dress part alone proved that Midnight was going to try to force him into the dance thing. 'By overhear I as.sume you mean you eavesdropped on them.'  He wrote.

((Wow Storm you catch on slow. :U Almost as slow as Rage.

Rage : Hey! D:< ))

petra13131

1:10am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Cherry took a step back when Storm came closer and looked down at Rages writing before shaking her head 'no' "I was doing no such thing"She said"I was waiting for my mummy to come back from her break and then Lilly walked in and went into that room then they started arguing and it ended with dead as a dodo ,then a laugh ,then silence".

ashdog554

1:22am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

'Oh really? Then why did you come here anyways, if you just overheard it? For all you knew I could've been an ordinary wolf.' He wrote.

Storm frowned when she stepped away.  Off course, that didn't stop him from going closer. He still needed to do something. Whatever that something was. for whatever reason he was seriously salivating and looking at her as though there was a big steak in front of him and he hadn't eaten in three days. 

petra13131

2:05am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

"There was something about a tree and a wolf and you fit both of those so yes"Cherry said before turning to look at Storm ."Don't come any closer you hear!"She said"I don't know what your drooling at but I don't want any of it on me!".

ashdog554

2:13am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

'There are lots of trees here. And for all you know, lots of wolves too.' Rage wrote.

Storm ignored her. This was more imortant.

((Gah! I fail. ))

petra13131

2:19am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Cherry took a few more steps back "You were the only wolf I could find okay!"She said after reading what Rage had writen"I'm only seven and I don't know how to use my powers properly"."Now would you mind telling me why he"She said pointing to Storm "Looks like he wants to eat me!".

petra13131

2:22am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Rex looked at Gwen"I think we found our owl"he said.

ashdog554

2:29am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

'Oh,  right. He's a vampire." Rage wrote.

As though on command, Storm ran at Cherry and grabbed her roughly by the arm. Rage just watched. This was rather amusing, actually. Anyways, since Storm was a vampire now Rage couldn't very well make him not drink blood or something, since it was sorta necessary. Hmm. He'd have to find the vampire who changed Storm into one later, of course. He wasn't going to let them off the hook.

Featherblaka

2:56am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Gwen blinked.

Ember nodded "not made into owl puree".

"Owl puree!" Hua screeched and covered his eyes with his tail.  

petra13131

3:19am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Cherry almost glared at Rage but decided against it "Go on bite me then"she said deciding that if she struggled it would only make matters worse .

"No puree today"Rex said.

ashdog554

3:28am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Storm pulled her into some kind ofhug, and quickly bit her neck.

Featherblaka

3:33am Aug 16 2011

Normal User

"Yay! No owl puree today!" Ember chirped.

"Owl puree?" Gwen asked.

petra13131

5:04pm Aug 16 2011

Normal User

Cherry wanted nothing more then to let out a scream when Storm sunk his teeth into her neck but she held it in and took the pain of the bite.

"Chad "Rex said simply.

Go to page: 1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223 ... 449