...:::Okay, We ALL Know We're Being Stalked:::...

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
SpiritDragon

7:50pm Jun 1 2013 (last edited on 7:52pm Jun 1 2013)

Normal User

A bunch of drunk kids are camping in the woods, they think they know their way out, and that their alone, but the learn their wrong. Usually you'd think tle="Click to Continue > by Solid Savings" id="_GPLITA_0" style="text-decoration:underline" href="#" in_rurl="http://i.trkjmp.com/click?v=VVM6MzY0OTI6NjpzbGVuZGVyOjZkNzBiMDZmYzlhYjA1OWE5ZDVmMTU1NzMzNzE4ZjkwOnotMTM4My0xNzIwNDM6d3d3LnJlc2NyZWF0dS5jb206NTAyMzI6ZGMzYWYyZjUwOWNlOTc1NzU3Nzg4YmQ3MDBlOTMwMGM">Slender stalks only little kids, but these aren't little kids. 

Guias, this is a private roleplay. Stalkers are aloud, just don't post. That'll be all.

Okay, here's my Bio Aslin, you can coppy mine ^^ Lol
RMAIL ME YOUR FORM

Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
S.O.:
Other:

Chance Vineyard
Male
Tall, short blonde hair, Cold Blue Eyes, Always wears black shorts and his black t-shirt.
Straight
None

I\'m The Slenderman\'s wifey <3 Batman\'s our kid <33
Aslin

9:14pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

((How perfect how do our charries meet?))

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

9:22pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

[We're all around the camp fire]

Aslin

9:30pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Esmee-

She was very drowsy. She hadn't gone to sleep last night. She had heard rustling. She gazed up at Chance. "Hey  Chance. "

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

9:42pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Chance-
He looked down to her and smiled. He was a little drunk, you could easily tell. "Yus little Es?" he said drunkly with a little chuckle at the end. He placed his arm around her and started rocking side to side singing along with the other's who were singing Firefly.

Aslin

9:47pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Esmee-

Do you like me? She asked.

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

9:58pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Chance-
Ne nodded "Hell ya I like you." he said with a smirk on his face..

Aslin

10:07pm Jun 1 2013 (last edited on 10:08pm Jun 1 2013)

Normal User

She took a sip of her alcoholic beverage and kissed him on the cheek. Good she said she walked to her tent and took of her outer clothes and she slipped under her covers and fell asleep.

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

10:34pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

He smiled and he chuckled and as soon as she stood up he turned his head toward her then looked back t o the people at the camp fire. A few people started laghing at him, then he took his drink and poured it on him. "Well, What are you waiting for! Go get er!" one guy said and everyone started laughing, but Chance. Chance stood and walked over to Es's tent. He peeked in and smiled as she was a sleep. He slowly walked into the tent and sat down. He lied down next to the covers and poked her elbow slightly hoping she'd awake.

Aslin

10:47pm Jun 1 2013 (last edited on 10:50pm Jun 1 2013)

Normal User

Esmee-

"Wha" she said a little frightened there were drunk boys and she only had her under-underclothes one. She gazed at Chance. "Hello" she said staring into his awesome eyes. She put her arms around him and hugged him. She yawned. Then she burrowed her head into Chances chest and she was still awake. "What are you in here for?" She purred in an ever so smexy tone.

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

10:57pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

He smiled as she burried her head into his chest. He put his arms around her and liked his head ontop of her's. "To say goodnight. " he muttered and put his cold hands on her mid back. "Pretty girl" he muttered under his drunk voice. He smiled and closed his eyes for a few seconds.

Aslin

11:16pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Esmee-

She giggled and snuggled him. She looks at his face and then she sees Chance's best friend singing through the ten she sees something behind them but she starts freaking out.

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

11:22pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

He smileed at her as she snuggled him. He quickly looked out side and saw Dakota singing and looked back at her. "What? Is it his singing? Cause I think he sings kinda good.."

Aslin

11:34pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Esmee-

"No.. Look behind him there was a man with a white face."

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

11:38pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

He looked past Dakota and squinted his eyes. "You must have been seeing things, theirs nothing their."

Aslin

11:45pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Esmee-

"Hmmm okay..." She said looking into his eyes and wrapping her arms around his neck. She smiled.

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

11:49pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

He smiled back at her and kissed her cheek.

Aslin

11:53pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

Esmee

She giggled. She loved Chance with all of her heart, soul, and mind. She kissed him back. Then she giggled again.

forgifs.com
SpiritDragon

11:59pm Jun 1 2013

Normal User

He chuckled a little at her giggle and he started rubbing her back. 

[Gtg to bed night]

SpiritDragon

1:47pm Jun 2 2013

Normal User

BUMP

Go to page: 1, 2