{I'll Spread My Wings} Shapeshifter Rp {I'll Do What It Takes Til I Touch The Sky}

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
roliekitty

4:35pm Nov 22 2009

Normal User

Mayzie awoke in a panic.  She was already lost in the animal she'd become, her shy physique too weak to overpower the anger of a lion.  Mayzie was stuck in a sort of limbo - she could see what she was doing, but she wasn't really doing it.  The animal instincts that had snuck their way out were going crazy.  One moment she was ramming into a door and the next she was roaring like mad, running around the room like the devil himself was on her tail.  Meanwhile, stuck in her perpetual limbo, Mayzie thought of her mother who was surely worried about her daughter who suddenly disappeared during the school's museum field trip.  The lion's instincts seemed to pick up on Mayzie's own grief, because it increased its rage ten fold and began to slam against the walls and door even harder, snarling and roaring the entire time.

Insane

9:03am Nov 25 2009

Normal User

Nihk shook his head,rage filling him to the brim.He was well aware that he was no longer himself,but a black tiger.Who,he did not know.He added his confused and angry roars to the two other's and bit visiously at the bars on the top and bottom his his cage door.He glared at the laughing men in long,white coats with fury adding spite to his eyes.Again his roared.Slamming against the door with his shoulder proved more effective than biting it.

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Insane

1:36pm Nov 29 2009

Normal User

(brumP)

"An Insane is a small creature that zips from person to person at hyper speed, stealing wallets and hearts in equal measure..." -Dmann
Insane

8:12pm Dec 13 2009

Normal User

(bump)

Insane

4:11pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

bump

wolf18834

7:20pm Dec 14 2009

Normal User

Nero continued to roar, with no ending ot it all. Though his mind was still with him, the bear part of him could not be controled. The DNA of bear was horrifying. Nero felt the instinct to escape from the prison, and tear apart his captors, one by one, with his claws and teeth. These would stay with him from now on, something never to be forgot, a memory of pure fear.

wolf18834

2:04pm Dec 20 2009

Normal User

((Bump))

wolf18834

8:17pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Bump))

fullmoon

8:30pm Jan 3 2010

Normal User

((Sorry I kinda forgotabout this RP, I'mma making my bio now.))

Go to page: 1, 2, 3