~Closer Than You Think~*Wolf and Big Cat Rp*

Go to page: 1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105 Bookmark Thread
DjMan12545

11:03am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

Shadowhex's blood spirit glared at him, eyes narrowing to slits. "I. DO. NOT. CARE." she growled, another spirit slowly taking over. She edged closer to him, fangs elongating. "You're still one of my relatives in some stupid way." she began, claws growing. "So you just let one of your 'minions' leave you." Shadowhex added, growing larger. She lashed her 2 metre-long tail, brushing dust in their face. She let her Hex and Curse Spirits take the place of her Blood one. "HEX!" she roared, hexing everything she could within ten miles. "Victor, you know very, very well that a hex does not always inflict damage on your opponent. I could say it's a hex, but it can be a curse. You should've known better Victor, all those times you thought you had the ability to control, all a fraud." she hissed, a growl escaping her throat. "One more thing." Shadowhex added. She cocked her head to Bat and flew over, swallowing him whole. "Don't worry," she said, gulping his tiny body down. "He won't die. He just gave me all of BatPack's powers." Shadowhex said.

((Wait. Lemme interrupt myself to talk about her spirits.

From a very young age, she knew how to use the power of hexes. One day, some spirits slid into her body and they've been 'living' there ever since.

Evil Spirit: The one I showed you a picture of, some pages back. It's kinda weak, but makes up for being power-handicapped by giving her the power to bleed poisonous blood.

Blood Spirit: This is from Death's family...line thing. She can fly, with bat wings that can be hidden by invisibility. This one is very powerful.

Curse and Hex Spirits: The most powerful spirits. They give her the power to hex pretty much anything, not kill it or whatever, but to definately cause pain. She goes into beserk mode when these spirits are unleashed. They also work as a pair, but do fine when separated, as well. You do not want to know what else they can do. Seriously. You don't.))

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
DjMan12545

11:03am Jan 9 2010

Normal User

LP.

Not active on Res anymore. Please contact me on Tumblr or elsewhere if you need me. If we RPd back in \'09 and beyond, I would love to get to talk to you again; I miss you all dearly. <3
chance437

11:53pm Jan 9 2010

Normal User

((Well,I'll what I can do with this post. Data data data,I cannot make bricks without clay. Thank you for providing that clay.))

Victor howled,a deafening sound.

"Shadowhex, I do not live a life of fraud,if I really am living. We are related,so hurting me would only hurt you. Want to know how?"Victor sputtered,tottering on unsteady feet.

"Let's just say you and Logan are blood siblings"He heaved,something like a breath escaping his lips.

"Oh,and I don't think, I know" Victor finished, breathing his last breath. 

chance437

2:01pm Jan 24 2010

Normal User

((iBump))

chance437

7:30pm Feb 24 2010

Normal User

((iBump))

Go to page: 1 ... 102, 103, 104, 105