'Sup Dawgs

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
ribunny123

9:41pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

Halley yipped loudly, she instinctively snapped back at Damon.  Her eyes widened, "Oh!  I'm sorry!"  She whined, "Bad Halley!  Bad Halley!"  She growled at herself, trying to bite at her leg.

chance437

10:19pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

Damon's eyes widened, amused at her outburst.

"No, no. Good Halley. Don't repress your instincts. If something hurts or threatens you, fight back. Always. Okay?" 

Juke

11:25pm Jun 25 2010

Content Manager

I wanna break freeee~ From these chaaainns~

Bio:

Name: Toketsu

Personality: Snappish - Little sense of humor - Violent

Breed: Shiba Inu

History:

Toketsu was born in a pet shop in Tokyo. She was removed from her mother at birth and shipped to America, where she was placed with hundreds of other young dogs. Most of them died before they were a month old. Toketsu, however, thrived. She would bully the other dogs into submission, and those that would not obey, she killed.

One day, some men came and picked out several dogs, one of them the Shiba. They caged them, starving and beating them mercilessly. After about three days of this, Toketsu and another dog were placed in the arena. Thus began her succesful, bloody dog fighting career.

Looks:

Other: She has a green toungue, quite possibly from something she ate as a pup.

~~~

Rika

11:39pm Jun 25 2010

Normal User

((How will Buddy rescue Halley? ouo))

ribunny123

2:44pm Jun 26 2010

Normal User

((Dodo: 8D *Death hugs*  Accepted <3

Rika: um... I dunno know o.o  Maybe he can try to stop Damon from trying to make Halley a killer?  o3o))

Halley tilted her head to one side.  "But.. What if its just a human pup?"  She asked.  "I was always taught not to snap."  She shook her head, confused, "Everything feels weird.... but.. Okay.  I guess teachers are always right." 

chance437

3:24pm Jun 26 2010

Normal User

"If its a human pup, try to be at least a little mean. It teaches them, too." Damon advised.

Rika

4:02pm Jun 26 2010

Normal User

Buddy walked in a few moments later, growling. "Leave the poor girl alone. Not all dogs are fit to be killers," he said, tail twitching.

((...Buddy +mad = OMGRUN.)) 

mercyme6

4:34pm Jun 26 2010

Normal User

Shep carried Angel by her scruff, following slightly behind the others. He set her down to walk with him. Angel looked up. She whimpered. Shep glared at Damon, feeling angered.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
chance437

4:42pm Jun 26 2010

Normal User

Damon looked at him nonchalantly, his anger bubbling in his eyes. 

"Who is talking to you, mutt? Would you rather her die?" He snarled lowly.

mercyme6

4:56pm Jun 26 2010

Normal User

Shep snarled. " You wouldn't, and you won't!" he snapped. His snarl turned into fury. He bared his teeth. " You won't hurt Angel, not if I'm still around. Your not as tough as you think you are, Damon. you aren't the ruler of the pound" he growled.

http://cdn3.knowyourmeme.com/i/000/112/872/original/mlp%20guess.jpg?1302464203 OH MAH GIZZLE. ANGEL'S BACK.
Rika

4:57pm Jun 26 2010

Normal User

Buddy growled right back, his ears moving as far back as floppy ears could. "I want all this death itself to stop!" he barked, starting to pace. "And so what if I'm a mutt? I'm strong and can hold my own." He looked at Damon, shaking himself off before sitting down. "Instead of humoring the humans, let's do something about it!"

((...OuO)) 

chance437

1:27pm Jun 27 2010

Normal User

Damon ignored Shep, waving him off with a high tail.

"And you don't think I do?" He asked Buddy. "I'm only doing my best to survive. Weak dogs get killed, champions like me don't." He said plainly, looking at Shep.

"Oh please. I'm royalty compared to you. All I have to do is ask one Human. ONE, and she'll be my dog food." 

mercyme6

5:24pm Jun 28 2010

Normal User

Shep snarled.  Lies! Angel and I come from a long line of champions. We have papers, kill us and its off to the pound for you, mutt" he snarled.

chance437

8:44pm Jun 28 2010

Normal User

"I'm the mutt? I'm purebred, babe. My lineage goes on longer than yours. And the pound? I'm so scared. I'm the champion here, no one's sending me to the pound. I have the collar, you don't. Angel's too small, I've heard them talking about killing her." Damon snarled back. "A chihuahua has no place at a dog fighting ring, other than a player's snack!"

shadowolf

9:49pm Jun 28 2010

Normal User

Dijin padded away. The humans were to occupied by other things that they had forgotten about her. She walked through the area looking around. She had never been out of the cage, except when she was hurled into a dog fight.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5