Ribunny, get yo' lazy butt ovah here! >:(

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 Bookmark Thread
ribunny123

2:50pm Jan 11 2010 (last edited on 2:53pm Jan 11 2010)

Normal User

"Aw.. You took away my sneaky moment..." Sneak laughed, "Anyway, there is Bandit the raccoon, Thief the bat and Shadow the opposom."

Swift ears pricked.  He thought he heard a whimpering sound.  He then jumped up, he know he heard it this time, he jumped off Zee's lap and beckond with his tail for him to follow and ran to where the sound was coming from.

Fluffy whimperd again.  Crimson blood was trickiling down his head.  His right back leg was bent at a weird angle.

whatever6551

4:36pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"Do you know where any of them are?" asked Jurras.sic. "If not, then this is useless."

ribunny123

6:25pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"Well, Thief is in the cave at this hour, and Bandit and Shadow are more easily found at night." Sneak replied.  "The best way to find them is to put jewlery or money on the ground and wait."

whatever6551

6:28pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"Well, I don't have jewlry or money, just, fur teeth and claws. Lets go find them" said Juras.sic. "Where's Theif's cave?"

ribunny123

6:34pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"This way." Sneak said and led them through the forest.  After a few minutes, they came to a large cave.  "She lives in here." He said, "She may be a little crankey at first, but shes really nice on a good day."

whatever6551

6:36pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"Stay here." Jurras.sic said in his signature growl purr as he walked into her cave, staying close to the damp sides. "Oi! Wake up!" he yelled, loud enough to echo back outside. He stood his ground unafraid.

ribunny123

6:40pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

Name: Thief

Species: Vampire bat >D

Personality: Crankey when waken up from a nap,

Powers: can controle things with her mind, and turn invisable

History: None of your beeswax.

Other: She loves rubies the best out of anything

Looks: Brownish colored bat with long white fangs, she has many rubie rings and braclets with rubies in them and gold necklesses... with rubies in them, and her eyes are {Guess what?} Rubie colored.

ribunny123

6:45pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"Hey!  Who dares wake me up from a nap?!" Theif exclamed and shot out of the cave.  Her rubies glinting in the sunlight.  She glared at Jurras.sic, "Are you the one who woke me up?!"

whatever6551

6:49pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

Jurras.sic growl-purred again. "I am." he said smoothly. "I just thought you'd be into the gossip going around about The Saint."

ribunny123

6:54pm Jan 11 2010 (last edited on 6:54pm Jan 11 2010)

Normal User

"Ohhh!!!" She exclamed, the talk of gossip brighting her mood, she landed on the ground, "Of course I am!  I'm into all the gossip around here!  I heard," She lowerd her voice, "That a jewl holding his evil sperit lies in wait in his old castle, But," She talked normaly again, "Its just a myth."

whatever6551

6:56pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"More than a myth to me." said Juras.sic, his friendly tone vanished. "There's a group out there who are on their way to reawaken The Saint, and they're positive the rumors are true. Rainstorm is leading them." he ended gravely.

ribunny123

6:59pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"Rainstorm!"  Thief flapped her wings to keep herself from falling over in dismay.  "Rainstorm!?" She repeated, "Why... Is it the same Rainstorm that holds young animals captive and does who-knows-what with them?!"

whatever6551

7:04pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"And she's paired with Concussion and his brother, Oliver. And some dinosaur type thing that would prove deadly." Juras.sic stated.

ribunny123

7:14pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

Thief crossed her eh... wings.  "Hmff.. They are very stupid, don't they know that The Saint will KILL THEM?!" She growled.

whatever6551

7:17pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

"I told them, I told them. That's why we're gonna stop them with a nasty plot." Juras.sic purred, getting into a play position, Thief in between his two front paws. "No idea what it is yet, but we'll have something!"

ribunny123

7:20pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

Thief nodded, "'Love overcomes hate, Light overcomes darkness'." She quoted from someone that she had heard of long ago and did not remember the name.

whatever6551

7:22pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

Jurras.sic laughed. "We all know that none of us are lovers, except maybe Sneak over there." he added in a sarcastic tone.

fullmoon

7:24pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((*Cries as I keep endlessly staring at ti
tle* Okay, I wish I could change it to 'Ribunny and Whatever, get yo' lazy butt's over here so you two can roleplay together!'....))

ribunny123

7:31pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

Thief snickerd.

Sneak rolled his eyes.  "If you are done, we must find Bandit and Shadow."  He said, "But we have to find out how."

"Oh, thats easy, at least for Bandit it is."  She took of one of her rings and threw it on the ground about a foot away.  "Wait for it..." She murmerd.  Suddenly, the ring began to rise, as if an invisable paw was clasped over it.  Thief quickly grabbed where an arm would be, and the outline of a raccoon barley was visable.

"Ay!  Le' Go of me, or I'll bite you, I will!" A voice came from the outline.

ribunny123

7:32pm Jan 11 2010

Normal User

((*Huggles fullmoon*  Then reposts reply:))

Swift ears pricked.  He thought he heard a whimpering sound.  He then jumped up, he know he heard it this time, he jumped off Zee's lap and beckond with his tail for him to follow and ran to where the sound was coming from.

Fluffy whimperd again.  Crimson blood was trickiling down his head.  His right back leg was bent at a weird angle.

((:3))

Go to page: 1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11