Detneth106

3:35pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[I dunno, it might be. xD]

Logo
Earthrabbit1

3:40pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

( Alright. Haha. I guess we'll do it in the middle of the school year? Or like the first day?

Sorry. -__- I always like to get all this out of the way, and known before we start. ))

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
Detneth106

3:49pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[First day, and everyone is arriving. How about these guys are on a scholarship or something, since yhey're orphans? O_O; And they live at school full-time...]

Logo
Earthrabbit1

4:04pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

(( Orphans? RANDOM; But okay ^^ Hehe.

And you mean like a boarding school? Alright. We can do that! Hehe. )

http://roleplaying.do-forum.com/forum.htm If you like to ROLEPLAY then go to this site and sign up! {Lemonheart's site}
Detneth106

4:11pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Cool. I mean, just to save us the has.sle of making up parents and stuff. T.T]

Logo
Earthrabbit1

4:22pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

(( Alright...Well..You do your intro first? Or me?

~I'm leaving soon.~ ))

Detneth106

4:23pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Then you should. I can reply to it. ^o^]

Logo
Feyth

4:27pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Det, go now: http://www.rescreatu.com/forum/cat/games/rp/the-terror-neopets-on-the-face-of-the-rp-mountain/~page/1/)

Party image<-- Click me
Detneth106

4:30pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Feyth, I dislike Neopets with a pas.sion and I am unlikely to ever like it. I also consider this spam. :c Please don't.]

Logo
Feyth

4:32pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

((Ok. I need some literate peeps.))

Party image<-- Click me
Earthrabbit1

4:41pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

(( Sorry! I gotta go now. :c Working with my mom. I'll be on later tonight though, So I will then.  ))

Detneth106

4:45pm Sep 18 2010

Normal User

[Ok ^^]

Logo
Earthrabbit1

6:36pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

(( *Sighs, and hates school for making Earth not be able to go on the computer as much*

Sorry for the wait. :/ ))

Andrew drummed his fingers against the steeringwheel as he sat in his car. He was parked in the parking lot at BlackThorne College, and was readying himself for this first day. At college. He guessed it was completely different from highschool, but yet all the same. Very confusing, and yet understandable. He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair as he watched more people park and leave they're cars to go inside the dreaded building. Last school he went to (Which was a highschool, not college) he almost got caught for quickly healing someone. He couldn't help it!  The person was out cold. That place seemed worse then this. He looked out his window, and finally stopped drumming his fingers. Images of what could happen in there haunted him. Great. More people to get in his life. That was the LAST thing he needed. After one more deep breath, and him swallowing any vommit that might come out of him, he finally opened his car door and stepped out. Staring at the building before him, before finally taking hesitant steps inside.

Detneth106

6:52pm Sep 23 2010

Normal User

[Wow, I almost forgot about this. ;~; Can I remove Wren for now? I’m a bit busy to RP as both. TT.TT]

Jesca

Cold, unreachable stone walls soared into the air above me. Stone turrets topped with black slate roofing reached for the sky, climbing to an almost impossible height. ‘Blackthorne College,’ I murmured under my breath with a sigh. Nineteen years of age and I was being sent to the most inhospitable college on earth, for all that it held the highest ratings in the world. Dark and desolate, cutting winds blew across the bleak landscape, causing me to shiver and pull my sweater around me tighter.

‘I really need some winter clothing,’ I grumbled to myself anxiously, clutching the one bag that held ever last of my material possessions in it. It wasn’t large, but I felt slightly comforted by the fact that I would not have to pay for my own clothing, food and lodging here. Blackthorne provided it all to orphans unfortunate to land on their doorstep.

Stepping forwards cautiously I placed one foot in front of the other slowly as not to slip on the ice-covered walkway. Keeping my eyes on the ground I studied the faint pattern beneath the coat of ice, marvelling at the workmanship. Intricately carved stone slabs were placed carefully in an interlocking pattern, images of dragons and griffons and other mythical creatures drawn upon them.

‘Beautiful,’ I whispered softly, eyes widening with wonder. For the work of a 16th century craftsman, this was a unique and almost rare work of art to behold.

Logo
Earthrabbit1

2:00pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

(( It's alright. Do whatever you want with your charrie's. :P

Your good at this. ;D I could never find such 'deive' words, like that. I kind of just babble, to make things longer...))

When Andrew finally got tired of such slow steps, he walked normaly and/or faster to the building. He hasn't been looking forward to this. Andrew never looked forward into starting a new school, though he used to. Before things started happening with his parents, he loved to learn. With big dreams in his head, and already knowing what he'd do as a career, he always planned on college being the best thing in his life. Until, all that changed. Grades went down, and his life did also. He graduated highschool a long time ago. And now that it is atleast 2 years later, he wasn't looking forward to going back to that.

He finally got to the double doors, as he watched more people get out of they're cars and walk toward the door's also. With a frown on his face, he walked inside and looked around. The place was huge. Big enough for as many people, that possibly wanted to attend this school, and the dorms. He noticed, that once he walked into BlackThorne, he wasn't frowning. It was more of a scared, help wanting ex
pression, like a baby who was afraid. The thought made him roll his eyes, as he walked farther in.

Detneth106

2:09pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[I use Thesaurus.com. Otherwise I'd resort to using the same adjectives over and over again. I also read a lot of adult and young adult books, so I get my deive words from there. Try reading fantasy, lots of fancy adjectives for you. ;)]

I had finally made it inside this wonderous building without damaging any body parts permanently, but I still knew I had a while before I would be klutz-free. When I was sitting in my seat in my first cla.ss. Cursing my inability to stay upright normally, like everyone else in this place, I padded along the long winding corridors until I reached my dorm room.

'Room 1224,' I whispered gently, tracing my fingers across the engraved bronze plate beside the door. Underneath held my name. I was lucky that Blackthorne did single room dorms, for one person only. I was horribly shy and that would have been difficult for me.

Slipping inside I removed my bag from my shoulder and surveyed my surroundings with minor interest.

A plain bed with a wooden frame dominated the left half of my room, while a large black-stained wooden desk took up the right. Next to my bed was a small wooden side table with a plain lamp on it. To the left of the desk was the entrance to the washroom, and a large wooden cabinet for my clothing next to that. 

'Homely,' I said to myself for no reason in particular.

Logo
Earthrabbit1

2:21pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

(( Ooohh. LOL. I read young adult books, but school makes it hard to make time for that. D;.

Sorry. I'm confused. D: You said, 'When I was sitting in my seat in my first cla.ss.' But then you said she was walking to her dorm. D: Which one should go first?))

Detneth106

2:23pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[I meant that she would stop tripping over her feet once she got to actually sit down, which is her first cl*censored*.

Logo
Earthrabbit1

2:29pm Sep 25 2010 (last edited on 2:41pm Sep 25 2010)

Normal User

(( Oh. Okay, I just read it again, and understood it. Sorry. :D ))

After some wandering, Andrew finally found his right dorm.  He stared down at his paper, that said which room he was in. '1225'. He played with his key, and finally unlocked the stubborn door. Hesitantly walking in. After finding the light switch, he looked around. Feeling neuseated. While running a hand through his hair, he took a couple steps in, and set his bags down. The dorms seemed good enough. Better then at any orphange around, but he was still not happy about it. His knee's shook as he took more steps around the one-person dorm. Hopefully, he'd be able to lock himself in this room this whole year, other then the hours at school.

He sat down on his bed, and layed back. He kept denying the fact that he wasn't scared.  But now he knew he was. He ran another hand through his hair, which was what he did when he felt 'stressed' and sighed once again. Anxiety was what he always got, when school started. And he felt gay for feeling nervous now. Though, he already swore to himself, that he will never admit this to anyone.

Detneth106

2:32pm Sep 25 2010

Normal User

[Not really. Not in Blackthorne. The rules are lax there.]

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3