Me and This Person > TeamZak101

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
spirit1212

12:14am Aug 1 2013 (last edited on 12:17am Aug 1 2013)

Normal User

Romance thingy,I guess?

~Bio~

Name:
Looks:
Personality:
History:
Weapon/Weapons:
Other:
Pet:

~My Bio~

Name: Shadow is what she is called,due to her forgetting her own name.
Looks: She has silver eyes,snake-like pupils,and a deep scar over her right eye. Her skin is pale enough to be considered pure white,she stands at 6'0",has a skinny,but muscular build,and jet black hair that goes to her chin,over her left eye and the tips are blood-red,and it is also la
yer-cut. Her lips and eyelids are black,along with her nails,but it isn't make-up. She wears a spiked choker necklace,a black long-sleeved shirt,some black gloves with the fingers cut off,black jeans,and black leather boots that go to her knees.

Personality: She has her own breed of manic insanity that is hard to explain. She has a blank stare when talking to people and makes them think she is planning ways to kill them,but is only sometimes. She is a major tomboy and animal lover with some serious anger and insanity issues. Rp the rest out.
History: Don't even bother asking. All she will say is that there was lots and lots of blood and then give you an insane smile,followed by uncontrollable manic laughter.
Weapon/Weapons: Silver metal claws and a dagger that she hides in her boot that looks like this. http://www.freewebs.com/norstar1/1WC-21.jpg
Other: She always has this blank,distant ex
pression on her face almost always.

Pet: Death ~ http://spirit1212.deviantart.com/art/Deadly-387370035 < Credit to Elemelon for the drawing she made for me.

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
teamzak101

12:29am Aug 1 2013 (last edited on 6:12pm Aug 1 2013)

Normal User

Yeah, I guess so.

~My Bio~

Name: Jeff the Killer

Looks: Pasty, white, and leathery skin with long black hair draping over his face. His mouth has cuts on both sides(they go in an up curve kind of). His eyes look like they were lined in black due to his eyelids burning away. He wears a white jacket with a black shirt underneath and black skinny jeans.

Personality: Since he comes from a troubled past, he has trusting issues. Though he seems like a jerk, he can also be really sweet. He LOVES heavy metal but he could also settle for some rap if its old school. Some call him misunderstood, but he is really insane.

History: When he was a young teenager, a bully from school set him on fire with bleach and alcohol. The same night he came back from the hospital, he cut his mouth so that he could smile forever. Then, he slaughtered his family and hasn't been seen until he claims another victim. (If this is not enough info on him, LOOK IT UP.)

Weapons: Just a simple butcher's knife. (And when he gets drunk before a slaying, he uses a meat cleaver.)

Other: None

Pets: Smile Dog and(later on) Grumpy Cat 

teamzak101

12:30am Aug 1 2013 (last edited on 12:36am Aug 1 2013)

Normal User

(So....do you wanna start?)
spirit1212

12:34am Aug 1 2013

Normal User

(Halee will kill you for using him and messing up a bit on certain parts. Eyes are and example. Those are Jane's,he has his eyelids burned away,but other-wise his eyes are normal. Dang,Jordan. Halee talks about him enough that you should know this!))

I\'m extremely sorry for my absence. I\'ve been very busy and was recently attacked by 3 dogs and am currently recovering.
spirit1212

12:34am Aug 1 2013

Normal User

(You sure you don't want to use Slendy or your own made-up person?)

teamzak101

12:37am Aug 1 2013

Normal User

(Yeah I am sure. Can we start this tomorrow?)
spirit1212

12:40am Aug 1 2013

Normal User

(I'll be starting to give you an example of how to rp. You got the bio thing down pretty well,though. Yeah,we should start tomorrow,my gma is about to go get some sleep,so I guess I'll end up watching youtube videos 'til early morning then get my own amount of sleep.)
((Note to self,start tomorrow.))

teamzak101

4:44pm Aug 2 2013 (last edited on 5:12pm Aug 2 2013)

Normal User

(I guess I will be starting.)

It's downtown Los Angeles at 3 in the morning. The rain has finally ceased, so now it's time to begin.

Jeff had been stalking her for 2 weeks. It had been awhile since his last kill. He was intrigued by her from the beginning. He knew she was special. Jeff began to fantasize of how exactly he would do it. "I got it."  He thought to himself. " I'll knock her out with some of my leftover chloroform. And when she wakes up, I'll-"  He stopped himself. The girl was gone. He looked all around, but he couldn't find her. She simply vanished into thin air.

spirit1212

6:23pm Aug 5 2013

Normal User

(For how much I told you about rping you are good at it.)

Shadow had been walking down the sidewalk by the road when she thought she heard something following her,but at first,she ignored it. She had been hearing those sounds for a couple weeks now and by now had assumed it was only her insanity creeping in. Just in case she slipped into a nearby alley way and took the dagger out of her right boot,preparing it in her right hand and peeking around the corner. Someone was there,but who,their face wasn't visible,but she could tell it wasn't just her eyes creating images before her.

halee607

9:52am Aug 17 2013

Normal User

Dang jorden your good at role-playing!.......I bein a stalker - does mah stalker face-

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

3:31pm Aug 18 2013

Normal User

(Stalker face. St-st-st-stalker face!)

halee607

7:34am Aug 19 2013

Normal User

Yus MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA...........imma psycho path

Do whatcha want cuz a pirate is free!!! YOU ARE A PIRATE!!!
spirit1212

9:43am Sep 22 2013

Normal User

(bUMP. cOMPUTER TERRORIST,COME ON! Sorry caps.)

Go to page: 1