Maybe -Tode- should've warned -Inna- -Loki- was gunna do that double barrel loop...

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
innagong

11:44am Aug 18 2010

Normal User

((I never have any good reason, so I play males and females, but mostly males since there's waay too many females in RPs. /shot

My cats killed my sister's dog. /shot))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Zombieloki

11:50am Aug 18 2010

Normal User

(( The female mind is a mystery to me xD I just haven't bothered to learn cuz there will always be people who only play girls so I might as well be one of the ones who only plays boys :/

Awww... D: lol. That's really bad. What happened to them? )) 

Selling Cyid Egg! Please Click ONLINE for now. May not have internet for a while.
innagong

11:54am Aug 18 2010

Normal User

((The female mind is a mystery to me, too. ^o^ And this is coming from a female. /shot

I went to buy some more Nutella and milk, so I left my cats with my sister's dog, hoping that they would get along....And when I came back, Calico was prodding around, Moon was playing in a puddle of dog blood, Sun was sleeping, and there was a bloody, clawed up corpse on the carpet. o___O))

Flashbacks, warm nights,
Almost left behind.
Suitcases of memories,
Time after time.

ლ(╹◡╹ლ)
Epona

12:50am Aug 19 2010

Normal User

((El oh el. I justhad a conversation with this. One of my friends was all 'I have no female OCs. Does that make me gay?' and I was tryin to be a smart@$$ and wrote back 'I hardly ever RP my guy characters. Does that make me a lesbian?' ...Which of course got into this slightly weirded out response from him...but I was able to back it up with the fact that people understand their own gender slightly better than the opposite.

Except maybe hermaphrodites...0o)) 

Resident mounted archer
Tld

9:14am Aug 19 2010

Normal User

[[...-was stalking for a minute-.... I'm a girl. And I RP both genders. I ain't girly or childish. And I like guns. -madlaughter-]]

Epona

9:28am Aug 19 2010

Normal User

((Haha. Im not girly, but I am childish. *looks at motor oil in yesterdays clean clothes* Guns are awesome. ^^))

Resident mounted archer
Tld

9:29am Aug 19 2010

Normal User

[[I just love watching CSI and Bones. The awesomest TV shows, asides from the Big Bang Theory. IT'S PURE GOLD ON A SCREEN. If that's possible, of course.]]

Epona

9:24pm Aug 19 2010

Normal User

((LOL. I dont get TV since that digital switch thingy. I used to watch CSI, Cold Case, Jericho-when it was on.

Alright guys. Who's gunna start?)) 

Resident mounted archer
Graveyardfox

12:57am Aug 20 2010

Normal User

((Hey, Todeo, it's Loki. :/ *doesn't feel like explaining why for the billionth time*

Anyways, I was kinda hoping we could hold off on this roleplay 'til I get my internet back up. I'm moving tomorrow morning and I don't know how long it'll take to get it up. >.>)) 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Tld

3:01am Aug 20 2010

Normal User

[[Loki... banned? D:]]

Graveyardfox

3:18am Aug 20 2010

Normal User

((asdfghjkl! Yeah, I got banned :/))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Tld

3:19am Aug 20 2010

Normal User

[[Alright, I know you just said that you've explained a billion times, but explain again. Pwease? -sits down and grabs popcorn- No wait, I have Ruffles!]]

Graveyardfox

3:23am Aug 20 2010

Normal User

(('Che, fine. I got into a fight with another user and they reported me. Staff said they aren't gonna unban my account, but one of my friends talked to the user and they decided if I accepted a few conditions, they'd tell the staff to unban me, so I'm hoping that'll work o3o))

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Epona

4:58am Aug 20 2010

Normal User

((Whoa. Harsh. Banment=no fun. >>

Sure...Loki. We can put this on teh back burner. ^^)) 

Resident mounted archer
Tld

5:04am Aug 20 2010

Normal User

[[Whoah, that's cold. Was it one of those over-reactors you got into a fight with? Personally I just tell people to be quiet and continue doing their own business. Surprisingly, it works :p]]

Epona

5:08am Aug 20 2010

Normal User

((There are so many people like that on Res. It aint even funny no more.))

Resident mounted archer
Graveyardfox

10:34pm Aug 20 2010

Normal User

((Yeah, it was that kind of user. I guess this will be my permanent account from now on :/

What happened to the nice days where there was always some sort of original roleplay open and everyone was at least a bit literate? D; Now most of the forum is ripoffs and one-liners >.< 

And I wish I could do that Tld xD but I can't >.> *loses his temper too easily*)) 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Tld

10:37pm Aug 20 2010

Normal User

[[Aw, then we shall help! Perhaps I could give Loki some of my pets : D Unfortunately, I'm not big-shot CS buyer with 100 albinos... Actually... Tld has 0 albinos now >.> Are my boards rip-offs? D: And most of the time, when someone does come up with something unique and awesome, it drops after awhile, or gets bombarded by a bunch of illiterate people.

Well, I've got two little brothers and a very strict set of parents... so patience is really a virtue in this house.]]

Graveyardfox

11:06pm Aug 20 2010

Normal User

((Mah, It's fine xD I'm really only interested in getting "clones" of my old profile pets and a lot of people are telling me they're going to help out anyways, but I'm going to hurry up and save my money to get a new tablet so I can start working on digital commissions and maybe get some Tu saved up. P:

And no, not usually. I agree that sometimes boards need reviving and, if you're talking about the Blind Date RP, I mean there's a bunch of people who took it and butchered it. I'm also talking about just a bunch of wolf and Warriors RPs that just have a sentence plot and a bio >.>

I grew up as an only child in the military so I'm not very good socially, especially when I feel like people are being rude to me.)) 

HypnoxSpazz 5evr
Epona

2:10am Aug 21 2010

Normal User

((Good wacom tablets are cheaper than my PoS tablet-that lasted 6 months-was. 0o

LOL. I was just lookin through the forums an it was all Private private privateprivateprivarte Ohmigosh! Private....

*Pats Loki*))

Resident mounted archer
Go to page: 1, 2, 3