it's not the end (vampire x werewolf) it's just the beginning (1x1romance)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
Uryu

5:20pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Jotto turned into a wolf and went into the forest to hunt. He sniffed around and waited for a deer to come by.

While Jotto went to hunt Krov walked back down the river and saw Akila and Masa "hey guys!" he said happily and walked over to them

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Mechromancer

5:32pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Akila jumped. She started breathing again. "You scared me!"She giggled. Masa laughed as they got up. Akila took Masa's jacket off of her. Then she put it on Masa's shoulders.

(Banner made by Kina)
Uryu

5:42pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Krov smiled "Sorry for the scare Jotto went to hunt." Krov said smiling and sat down "sit down lets talk lets do something." he said and chuckled

sorry i've been goin on in off DX uryu is offline no one go far in the rp's im in
Mechromancer

5:47pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Masa smiled and sat down. She pulled Akila next to her. "I kow what you are."Akila smiled She could smell that he was a vampire. Masa already knew because she read Akila's mind.

(Banner made by Kina)
Uryu

5:54pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Krov smiled "yep i know what the both of you are." he said and then smirked at Masa "i know who you think is cute." he said and grinned

Mechromancer

5:57pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Masa smiled. "Same here."She said. She looked at her confued sister. Akila blushed. "Y- you do?"Akila finally asked. She was about to faint. Masa put her arm behind Akila so shewouldn't fall over.

(Banner made by Kina)
Uryu

6:04pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Krov looked confused at Akila "i dont know who you think is cute but i know who she thinks is cute Masa thinks Jotto is cute." he smirked and Jotto came from the bushes after hearing voice. "uh.." he said

Mechromancer

6:09pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Masa alost died of embaras.sment. She hid her head into her jacket. She put her head on Akila's lap. Akila laughed a bit.

(Banner made by Kina)
Uryu

6:16pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Jotto turns back into human and blushed not saying a thing "i wouldnt be laughing Akila you think Krov is cute." Jotto said grinning and looked at Krov who blushed

Mechromancer

6:21pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Akila bit her lip. "Meenie!"She said to Jotto. She hid her head into Masa, dying of embaras.sment.

(Banner made by Kina)
Uryu

6:28pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Jotto laughed but Krov stood there blushing and ran away blushing really bad "hey dont worry about it we think both of you are cute too." Jotto said blushing

Mechromancer

6:31pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Masa got up. Akila smiled and went after Krov. She stopped him. "What's wrong?"She asked.

Masa's heart skipped a beat. She stood up. "Really?"

(Banner made by Kina)
Uryu

6:34pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Krov stopped and looked at Akila "n-nothing." he studderd blushing and looked away.

Jotto nodded his head blushing "yes, we do." he said amd sat down

Mechromancer

6:52pm Oct 1 2010

Normal User

Masa sat down next to him. She put her head on his shoulder.

Akila sighed. "You're lying."

(Banner made by Kina)
Uryu

8:51am Oct 3 2010

Normal User

Jotto smiled and Masa and put his feet in the water and rememberd he had a dead bunny.

Krov looked at Akila "i-i like you." he said and blushed and kept looking away.

Uryu

12:53pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

((bump))

Mechromancer

3:30pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

"I like you too. I- I never had the chance to tell you."Akila told him.

Masa giggled. "That poor bunny. My sister never hunts. She eats muffins the most."

(Banner made by Kina)
Uryu

3:36pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

Krov blushed and kissed Akila's lips and smiled .

Jotto chuckled "then she's a lazy wolf." he said still chuckling.

Mechromancer

4:08pm Oct 3 2010

Normal User

Masa laughed. "Now that you mention it...."She started saying.

Akila blushed and kissed him back.

(Banner made by Kina)
Mechromancer

7:02pm Oct 4 2010

Normal User

(Bump c:)

(Banner made by Kina)
Go to page: 1, 2