I'll make you some food in a bit, okay, Coon? D:<

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
Kira333

11:12pm Jan 29 2010

Normal User

Natalie Bye, nineteen.

Beautiful Sunset
Seasons are changing and waves are crashing and stars are falling, all for us.

Kira333

6:27pm Feb 3 2010

Normal User

( HOMAI. I'll start~! )

Cornelius Pace sat on a stool, holding a paintbrush in his mouth and another in his hand. The brush in his hand floated over an easel, and he simply stared at the canvas, looking both extremely irritated and extremely bored.

"Okay, I'm done!" Cornelius threw the brush over his head, and it hit the top of his friend's head.

"Done? All you've got on the paper is a sketch!" he said, walking over to the easel. "Why don't you continue? It looks great so far,"

Cornelius gave him the same look he had been giving the canvas. "Okay, it's called a canvas. How many times do I have to remind you?" He stood up, brushing off his jeans and untying the fabric around his neck, letting the apron-like cover drop to the ground. He walked off, pushing his hands into his pockets.

Julian followed, waving his hands after Cornelius. "Come back here, Cornelius Pace! You've got work to do! Most of the world's waiting for another genius painting, done by you!"

At that, Cornelius snorted. "Most of the world..." he muttered, slamming his room's door shut behind him. No one ever entered his room but him, and that was because he locked the door shut. The reason he locked the door was because of all of the weapons he owned were hidden in his room, whether they were in the closet or under his mattress, they were all there.

Cornelius snatched a combat knife out of his drawer, attatching to his belt. Around his neck was a chain necklace, which had a smaller knife attatched to it. People thought it was fake, though, and just for fashion. Some even started copying him.

"Bye-bye," Cornelius said to Julian, closing the front door to the apartment building. All he really wanted to do was go back to Italy, but he still had a job to do...

Beautiful Sunset

Kira333

8:26pm Mar 8 2010

Normal User

Natalie Bye stepped out of her apartment, closing the door tightly shut. She turned the knob to make sure it was locked, then began ambling aimlessly down the street, not entirely sure of where she was going. All she knew was that she could not spend another minute cramped up in her tiny apartment.

A wind blew through her, making her hair fly. She shivered, the breeze sending chills down her spine. She pulled her hoodie tighter around her, gathering as much warmth as possible. Her dull blue eyes scanned the sky. It's going to rain tonight, she thought as she walked through the crowd of New Yorkers.

Fifteen minutes p*censored*ed, and Natalie was desperately in need of a smoke. She pulled a cigarette box out of her hoodie pocket, discovering that there was but two left. The teenager cussed under her breath and pulled one of them out and put it in her mouth. She then replaced the package into her pocket and pulled a lighter out of the other pocket.

[more coming soon.]

Beautiful Sunset

Kira333

6:38pm Mar 13 2010

Normal User

Yo. o3o Here's the, uh, thread. c:

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

7:15pm Mar 13 2010

Normal User

Natalie Bye stepped out of her apartment, closing the door tightly shut. She turned the knob to make sure it was locked, then began ambling aimlessly down the street, not entirely sure of where she was going. All she knew was that she could not spend another minute cramped up in her tiny apartment.

A wind blew through her, making her hair fly. She shivered, the breeze sending chills down her spine. She pulled her hoodie tighter around her, gathering as much warmth as possible. Her dull blue eyes scanned the sky. It's going to rain tonight, she thought as she walked through the crowd of New Yorkers.

Fifteen minutes p*censored*ed, and Natalie was desperately in need of a smoke. She pulled a cigarette box out of her hoodie pocket, discovering that there was but two left. The teenager cussed under her breath and pulled one of them out and put it in her mouth. She then replaced the package into her pocket and pulled a lighter out of the other pocket, quickly lighting the cigarette and putting that back as well.

Not long after, Natalie threw her cigarette on the ground and smushed it with her foot. For a few minutes she walked idly, until soon she needed another smoke. She took it out of the box and attempted to light it before running into someone and the cigarette falling to the ground.

"You idiot!" Natalie yelled at the person before her. "That was my last one! You owe me another pack of cigarettes!"

People really have no idea what they're talking about. Seriously?
Kira333

7:19pm Mar 13 2010

Normal User

"Why do I owe you another pack? That was only one cigarette." Cornelius said, frowning at Natalie. "And, an 'excuse me' would be nice. You were the one who ran into me." He looked down at the cigarette the female had dropped, then picked it up.

"Here," He placed the cigarette on her shoulder. "You shouldn't litter,"

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

7:26pm Mar 13 2010 (last edited on 7:27pm Mar 13 2010)

Normal User

"Because," Natalie said, "that was my last one. Duh. And uh, I don't think so. You were in my way. Maybe you shouldn't stand idly in the middle of the fuuking sidewalk where people tend to be in." She raised her eyebrow as the borderline odd-looking male placed the dropped cigarette on the shoulder.

"I didn't litter!" she exclaimed. "You made me drop it, so technically, you littered. Fuucker."

Kira333

7:29pm Mar 13 2010

Normal User

Cornelius blinked at Natalie. "Alright, I'll buy you another pack of cigarettes. But, you've got to tell me your name, and you also need to promise to throw the cigarette you dropped away. It's not going to grow legs and walk into a trash can itself?" Or will it? He stuffed his hand in his pocket, looking for his wallet. Hope I didn't leave it at home. he thought.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

7:45pm Mar 13 2010

Normal User

"Why do I have to tell you my name? Are you like, some kind of rapist or something?" Natalie said with a slight smirk colouring her ex
pression. 

"And of course. I was planning on throwing it away anyway," she told him, taking the cigarette from her shoulder and tossing it into a nearby bin that read 'Please don't litter!'

Kira333

7:50pm Mar 13 2010

Normal User

"I'm not a rapist; I'm an artist." Geez, Cornelius waved his wallet in front of his chest. "Tell me your name, or you don't get any cigarettes. And I can run pretty damn fast, and disappear pretty quickly, so I'm pretty sure you won't be able to force me to buy you anything."

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

8:04pm Mar 13 2010

Normal User

"Same difference," Natalie replied. "I bet you get a lot of practice.. My name is Natalie. And you'd be suprised; I can get people to do things they don't want to do. Which sounds pretty wrong, but, I wasn't speaking of it in that particular way."

Kira333

8:06pm Mar 13 2010

Normal User

Cornelius stared at her for some time, wallet held next to his face. "Freak," he laughed. "Whatever. My name's Cornelius. I'll buy your cigarettes now." He walked off, searching for a minimart or something.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

3:58pm Mar 14 2010

Normal User

She frowned. "I may be a freak, but truly I'm not the only one here." Natalie watched him walk off for a moment before following.

Kira333

3:56pm Mar 15 2010

Normal User

Wha'd she say? Cornelius thought, looking back at Natalie. He shrugged and kept walking. Whatever she said, he could care less. He was rich, famous, successful, and no one knew he was the world's greatest as.sas.sin. Life wasn't difficult at all. Maybe it was for other people, but definitely not for him.

Beautiful Sunset

Kira333

10:14pm Mar 20 2010 (last edited on 10:19pm Mar 20 2010)

Normal User

( Coon haaaaaates me.

I also like her better on the floor. <3 xD)

Beautiful Sunset

Kira333

3:27pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

*pets* You're so scene...
xD You're just full of weird incidents this week, eh?

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

3:33pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

Natalie quietly followed Cornelius. "So.." she said randomly, scratching her cheek (cause it was all awkward and whatnot), "who are you anyway?"

Kira333

3:35pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

"A famous artist, not to toot my own horn." Cornelius replied, pushing his black hair out of his face. "Toot toot," he chimed.

Beautiful Sunset

Ninetails

3:41pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

"Oh..." Natalie said, then chuckled. "You must not be that famous, then, cause I've never heard of you."

Kira333

3:44pm Mar 25 2010

Normal User

"Yeah, art isn't very popular amongst the common folk." Cornelius murmured, looking his hand over. He had accidently cut it while playing with the knife around his neck. He put its little sheath over it, glanced up at a sign above him, and entered the building next to him. A few minutes later, he came back with a box of cigarettes of the same exact brand Natalie had been smoking before. The only reason he knew what it was was because Julian had the tendency to smoke just to look cool.

"Here's your cigarettes,"

Beautiful Sunset

Go to page: 1, 2, 3