Don't give up [Private Warrior Cats] Never let go

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 Bookmark Thread
Detneth106

1:04pm Apr 17 2011 (last edited on 6:49pm Apr 19 2011)

Normal User

RushClan

Leader:
-
Stonestar

Deputy:
- Aspfang

Medicine Cat:
-
Kestrelwing

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
-
Shadepaw

Warriors:
- Snakeheart
- Whitestripe
- Ashwhisker
- Tanear
- Duskheart

Apprentices:
- Cottonpaw
- Windpaw
- Goldenpaw

Queens:
- Graytail

Kits:
-
Smallkit
- Frostkit

Rogues:

Loners:

Kittypets:

Gender Ratio

She-cats = 8

Toms = 7

Mentors/Apprentices
Tanear - Windpaw
Stonestar -
Aspfang -
Snakeheart - Cottonpaw
Duskheart -
Ashwhisker - Goldenpaw
Whitestripe -

Season

Greenleaf || Newleaf || Leaf-fall || Leaf-bare

Prey

Scarce || Moderate || Plentiful

Weather

Sun || Rain || Snow || Hail

The Other Clans

PebbleClan

¤    Leader:

¤    Deputy:

¤    Medicine Cat:

CaveClan

¤    Leader:

¤    Deputy:

¤    Medicine Cat:

PineClan:

¤    Leader:

¤    Deputy:

¤    Medicine Cat:

Prey:

¤    Hares

¤    Mice

¤    Pheasants

¤    Finches

¤    Starlings

¤    Sparrows

¤    Chaffinches

¤    Voles

¤    Shrews

¤    Rabbits

Predator:

¤    Foxes

¤    Wolves

¤    Wolverines

¤    Weasels

¤    Ermine

Territory:

¤     

Rules

This is a literate role-play and therefore I will require a sample of your typical posts before accepting any character sheets.

Be warned, I will be checking for validity on users I don’t know.

Close friends whom I have role-played before with will not have to post a sample.

The names of your cats must be Warrior Cats names. If you need help go look up on the internet good names and/or a guideline of sorts to create one.

I have the right to, and will, judge your cats. If I deem one unacceptable you either change it, provide me a valid reason for whatever defect I find or leave.

I probably will add more rules as the role-play goes on, so please check up here often.

Herbs and Medicinal Plants

Poppy seeds - used to numb pain
Cobwebs - used to stop bleeding
Feverfew - used to cool feverish cats and treat head pain
Borage leaves - used to treat fevers
Marigold - used to treat infection and heal wounds and sores
Horsetail - used to treat infected wounds
Burdock root - used to treat infections, especially rat bites
Chervil (root) - used to treat infections
Wild garlic - rolling in this can help to keep out infection
Coltsfoot - used to treat kittencough
Catnip - used to treat blackcough, whitecough, and greencough, and can help to relax a cat
Chickweed - used to help treat greencough
Tansy - used to treat coughs
Thyme - used to calm a cat
Camomile - used to calm a cat
Juniper berries - used to treat bellyache
Chervil - used to treat bellyache
Water mint - used to treat bellyache
Daisy leaves - used to treat aching joints
Comfrey - used to treat broken bones
Nettle leaves - used to treat swelling
Celandine - used to treat ailments of the eyes
Snakeroot - used to counter poison
Honey - used to treat sore throats
Mouse bile - used to remove parasites from a cat's coat
Dock leaves - used to make a cat's coat slippery
Yarrow - used to make a cat vomit and expel poisons from the body
Deathberries (yew) - of no medicinal value; bright scarlet berries that can kill a cat if they are not expelled quickly enough
Nightshade - of no medicinal value; much the same as yew

Character Sheet

Name: [Anything Warrior Cats related, please]

Age: [At fourteen moons most apprentices become warriors]

Deion: [Words or pictures are fine, but if written it must be a paragraph long]

Personality: [Same as Deion, sans the picture]

History: [Clanborn or non-Clanborn, or you can write a history here]

Mate: [Obvious]

Crush: [Other gender cats]

Kits: [Obvious]

Kin: [Look at my character sheets for a detailed outline]

Other:

Plot

Logo
Eya

2:06pm Apr 17 2011 (last edited on 9:12pm Apr 19 2011)

Normal User

Name: Stonestar

Deion: Stonestar is dark grey with even darker dappling along her back and chest that look very much like a stony riverbed. She is large for a she-cat and strikes an imposing figure, especially when stading next to the typical wiry RushClan cat.Though unusually large for RushClan, the thick muscles in her hind legs allow her to propel herself at fairly moderate speeds and therefore keep up with the speedy RushClan prey. Her eyes are also grey, but the hint of blue in them makes them a shade lighter than her coat.

Personality: Stonestar is a steady, dependable leader. She never rushes into anything without careful consideration. Members of the other Clans have gone so far as to call her 'slow', and wonder why she was made Clan leader in the first place. Despite her methododical ways, she is enduringly loyal to her clan and takes an interest in any problems that might enter her camp, even down to the smallest wound on the smallest apprentice. She is essentially a gentle giant.

History: Clanborn. From the very beginning she felt she was destined to become Clan leader, which is why it never bothered her that she never found a mate. Despite negative counseling coming her way from all directions, she clung to her dream and because of her strength and gentle personality was eventually made leader.

Mate: Open

Crush: Open

Kits: None

Kin: One brother, Duskheart.

Other:

Name: Shadepaw

Fur color: Off-black

Eye color: Amber

Deion: Shadepaw, as the name would suggest, is a deep off-black color. He is average sized for an apprentice; not too big and not too small. The only distinguishable marking on his black fur is a small patch of a lighter gray color in the middle of his chest and on his right forepaw. These spots were indistinguishable as a kit but have grown more pronounced over time. He has a nervous tick in the muscle located between his left ear and eye that makes those who don't know him think he has issues controling his fear.

Personality: Shadepaw, despite what first impressions might tell you, is actually fairly happy-go-lucky and handy in a fight. He was training to become a warrior and had the makings of a fine one when he discovered his calling as a medicine cat because of an accident with a fellow apprentice. His curiousity is insatiable and his constant stream of 'How, When, and Why?' questions wear on the patience of even the calmest cats.

History: Clanborn

Mate: Not allowed

Crush:Not allowed

Other:

Name: Whitestripe

Fur color: Sandy with white stripes and spots

Eye color: Grey-blue

Deion: Whitestripe has a light sandy base color with three long, distinct white stripes running horizontally across her back. Her forepaws and muzzle are also white. Her build is slight and wiry but not ridiculously small. Her large hind legs and small build allow her to reach incredible speeds which are her real strength in a fight. Her eyes are a pale grey-blue color; they lean towards more towards grey or blue depending on the lighting in the area.

Personality: Small bodies should logically mean less energy, but it is not so when it comes to Whitestripe. She has a vigor for life that's almost intoxicating, and though she knows when it's time to settle down, she never seems to have problems digging up some new reserve of boundless energy for any task that is asked of her. This makes her a valuable *censored*et to RushClan because she needs very little rest to recuperate from a hard day at work. Personality-wise she is friendly but a little distant-- not on purpose, but because she is easily distracted.

Crush: Open

Other:

Name: Graytail

Deion: Graytail is a long, lanky, traditionally beautiful she-cat. In the early days she caught the eye of many Clan-cats, but she only ever had eyes for one: Tanear. The color of her pelt is a light gray, almost silver color. She has no particular markings on her coat. Her eyes are a pale green color.

Personality: She a bit vain and therefore subconsciously tend to think of herself at superior to all but the leader and the current medicine cat. This affects her demenor towards others. She is subtlely distant and a little cold to all but her mate, Tanear, and her kits.

Mate:Tanear

Crush: None

Kits: Smallkit (scrawy, tan tom) and Frostkit (off-white she-cat with light blue-gray spots)

Kin: Also the mother of Cottonpaw.

Other:

Name: Cottonpaw

Deion: Cottonpaw's name originated from the fluffy white down-like fur he had as a kit; much to his dismay, aging did little to hamper the fluff of his pelt. When he wakes in the morning it sticks out in all directions, and he has to spend several minutes licking it to get it into any semblance of order. He finds it a complete nuisance, but other members of the Clan find it endearing and a source of endless amusement. Because of his thick fur he often finds twigs, leaves, and other various debris stuck to his body, but other than that, the only markings he has is a thick scar below his right ear from an early run-in with a weasel. His eyes are a bright, vivid green.

Personality: Cottonpaw has a temper problem, most likely from feeling like he was constantly being laughed at his entire life. The best word to descibe him would be 'hot-headed'. This makes his a strong fighter, but it also makes him reckless, and he is always taking unnecessary risks because he feels like he needs to prove himself. However, when he lets his guard down, he can be sweet. It doesn't happen very often, though.

History: Clanborn; son of Graytail

Crush: Windpaw

Other:

Other cats:

Goldenpaw - Tawny golden dappled she-cat with amber eyes. 8 moons. Laid back and a little ditsy, but friendly.

Duskheart - Brother to Stonestar. 54 moons. Dark grey with off-white patches running along his spine. Dark gray eyes.  Much like his sister in temperment, except a bit more outgoing and more aggressive.

Tanear - Sandy tan colored tom with a dark brown underbelly. Green eyes. 60 moons. Regarded as very wise when it comes to battle strategy and foresight-- hopeless when it comes to matters of the heart or feelings. Mate to Graytail-- has no idea how that happened, as she is widely regarded as very beautiful.

Blah.
Detneth106

2:11pm Apr 17 2011

Normal User

Name: Aspfang
Fur Color: Dark brown with black stripes
Eye Color: Amber
Appearance: With a long, stocky body Aspfang has a very average physique. Sleek brown fur covers his entire body and is periodically intercepted with long black stripes that wrap around his entire back and down his flanks. The only other markings he has are black rings around his tail and two black spots above his eyes.
Personality: With his prickly attitude Aspfang isn't the easiest cat to get along with. Despite this he always saves a bit of warmth for she-cats and kits, though he has yet to find a mate he wishes to settle down with.
Mate: Open
Crush: Open
Kits: None
History: Rogueborn, mother was a rogue, accepted into the Clan but she died at his birth.
Other:

Name: Snakeheart
Fur Color: Dark brown with black stripes and a smattering of black speckles on his back.
Eye Color: Amber
Appearance: Snakeheart is, in looks, almost identical to his littermate Aspfang, excluding a smattering of black speckles littering his back. His limbs are very muscular and strong, with a well-proportioned body nearing an almost overly large body-size compared to most cats.
Personality: Ambition has never been something important to Snakeheart, and in terms compared to his littermate, Snakeheart is very laid-back and has the ability to let most bad events wash over him unless they concern him. Plenty of she-cats have accused him of being cold and uncaring, but Snakeheart simply views the world in his own way.
History: Rogueborn, mother was a rogue, accepted into the Clan but she died at his birth.
Other:

Name: Ashwhisker
Fur Color: Pale dusky gray
Eye Color: Yellow
Appearance: Ashwhisker is a small dusky gray she-cat with a lithe and wiry body. Large yellow eyes stare out of a thickly furred gray face and seem to always have a streak of amusement glinting in them. With her slim and long legs she seems to float by as she walks with a strange ethereal grace.
Personality: Considered one of the more friendly she-cats in the Clan, Ashwhisker is always ready with a welcoming purr for any Clanmate who is feeling down or simply pads by. She’s always got a helping paw and ideas for any cat stuck on some task.
History: Kittypet
Other:

Name: Windpaw [Windseeker]
Fur Color: White
Eye Color: Gold
Appearance: Windpaw is a small and petite she-cat with a very thin and long body. She has tall legs, though still growing, and is generally faster than her denmates. She is covered with short white fur that is completely useless in the forest during any season but leafbare, but makes up for this by using her hunting techniques to their fullest.
Personality: Windpaw is as flighty as her name suggests, unable to keep herself concentrated on thing at a time. She’s very jumpy, hyper even, and can’t seem to keep control of her tail. However, once in the woods stalking her prey Windpaw has a tendency to simply calm down and get her mind on the task. Anywhere else she is as wayward as a sparrow.
History: Clanborn
Other:  

Name: Kestrelwing
Fur Color: Ginger-brown with a cream underbelly
Eye Color: Green
Appearance: Kestrelwing is a sleek and well-proportioned she-cat with a ruddy pelt that seems to be a mixture of both red and brown fur. Her underbelly is purely cream and contrasts with her fur color. Kestrelwing's body build is very slim and wiry. She is muscular due to a brief stint as a warrior before becoming the medicine cat.
Personality: Kestrelwing is a unique she-cat who enjoys her individuality. She doesn't take no for an answer and often bullies the deputy into doing what she says. Though a skilled warrior before becoming the medicine cat, Kestrelwing isjust as talented in this pa.ssive rank. Though she doesn't possess legendary skills, she has an open heart suited for her job.
Mate: Not allowed
Crush: Not allowed
History: Clanborn
Other:  

Logo
Eya

10:16pm Apr 17 2011 (last edited on 10:16pm Apr 17 2011)

Normal User

Okay, so now we need a setting and plot :o

Blah.
Detneth106

11:36am Apr 18 2011

Normal User

It's journey-style, and I'd like it to be leafbare, if that's alright. XD Um...mountain setting? :o

Logo
Eya

6:01pm Apr 18 2011 (last edited on 6:01pm Apr 18 2011)

Normal User

Sounds fine. :3 Let's see.. would you like to start, or shall I? You probably have a better idea of the camp and such x3

Blah.
Detneth106

6:19pm Apr 18 2011

Normal User

Could you start? I'm overwhelmed since I have to reply to another role-play. XD;

Logo
Eya

6:33pm Apr 18 2011

Normal User

Uh... I guess... But... What should the camp be like? ;~; I'm sort of bad with stuff like that D:

I don't mind waiting at all, if you need time x3

Blah.
Detneth106

6:42pm Apr 18 2011

Normal User

Hmm...it'll be snowy, so a large dip under a rock overhang? And some gorse bushes that they can use for bedding. o3o It's temporary, so nothing fancier, I guess. XD

Logo
Eya

6:44pm Apr 18 2011 (last edited on 6:47pm Apr 18 2011)

Normal User

Wait, temporary? You mean we're starting out with the cats already on the journey? o-o Uh. Shouldn't we establish where they're going and why, if that's the case? x3

And are we talking a ma.ss journey of all the Clan cats? I thought when you said journey you were refering to something more like Brambleclaw's journey to the sea in the second series, not the ma.ss movement of all the Clans elsewhere.

Blah.
Detneth106

6:57pm Apr 18 2011

Normal User

Huh. o_o I didn't realize that. Let's have them on the journey, because starting with action tends to make the role-play more interesting. (In my case). And I think just a movement of this Clan. Perhaps they were thrown out and now they're simply following a direction?

Logo
Eya

7:02pm Apr 18 2011

Normal User

Okay, so we won't have to worry about other Clans for now, until maybe later if we decide to throw in some lovely plot twists :D I'm sure they'll have plenty to worry above with wolves and weather and what-not.

Okay, now that I've got an idea as to what's going on, I'd be happy to start x3 It may take a while, though :P

Blah.
Detneth106

7:03pm Apr 18 2011

Normal User

Take your time~ c:

Logo
Eya

11:56pm Apr 18 2011 (last edited on 1:09am Apr 19 2011)

Normal User

"It is good I was blessed with patience, StarClan," floated up a weary, whispered voice to no one in particular-- at least, no one that could be seen by the naked eye. "Heaven knows I'll need it now."

An enormous grey she-cat heaved herself to her feet in the murky pre-dawn light; the first of her Clan to shake themselves out of their exausted slumber. Or, almost the first-- there was one lone sentry alert at the entrance to the tiny hollow the wandering Clan had claimed for the night. "Whitestripe, were you up all night?" Stonestar asked in hushed surprise, concerned for the energetic cat's well-being. "You were who I left on guard when we went to sleep."

"No, of course not. Snakeheart made me catnap for an hour or two before I relieved him again." She licked her left forepaw to rid it of a bit of muddy snow, trying her very best to seem nonchalant. However, Stonestar had known Whitestipe since before she was born, and though the physical strain of the journey hardly affected the incredibly animated young warrior, the young tabby was barely out of apprenticeship herself, and the emotional strain was taking a toll on her physique.

"All right then, Whitestripe. Help me wake the others before the wind changes and starts blowing the ice straight into our faces," Stonestrip sighed. Whitestipe hurried to the only current queen with kits, Graytail, so that she would have a chance to warm the tiny bundles thoroughly before the group departed. She then moved on to Cottonpaw, who got ornery if he wasn't wakened before the others so he could have a chance to fix his fur, and one by one she proceeded to gently prod the other sleeping cats awake.

Stonestar, on the other hand, went straight for the huddle where her trusted deputy and medicine cat lay. "Time to wake, Aspfang. You too, Kestrelwing," she intoned in her low, slow voice. 

Popping out from behind the two larger cats came a small black head, blinking eagerly in the sun that was just beginning to peak through the entrance to their den. "Morning already? That was fast. Why is it that I always get the least sleep when I'm most tired, huh, Kestrelwing? It's like StarClan is out to get me or something."

Blah.
Eya

5:34pm Apr 19 2011

Normal User

-bump-

Blah.
Detneth106

6:53pm Apr 19 2011

Normal User

Kestrelwing chuckled, having been wide-awake for quite a while but too lazy to move, and shifted onto her haunches. Swiping a tongue down her back to flatten the sleep-ruffled fur the energetic she-cat flicked her ears with dismay at the sight and feeling of her ribs. "We need more prey," she announced in a firm tone, giving Aspfang a pointed look. "May someone ought to order some hunting patrols." Finishing her cleaning the medicine cat got up stiffly and padded over to her apprentice, who was also awake if his offhand remark was anything to go by. 

"Now, don't you talk about Starclan that way," Kestrelwing warned, though there was a hint of amusement in her yellow eyes. "We have to respect our warrior ancestors." The she-cat neglected to mention that her own devotion to Starclan was wavering. They had yet to send a sign to her about their journey, and this worried Kestrelwing. We should never have been driven out, Kestrelwing thought angrily, her tail lashing in response. Then, realizing she was probably going to arouse questions from the indomitable Shadepaw, shook her head sorrowfully. "I'm going to go see if me and Shadepaw can find any useful herbs. We'll hunt as well while we're at it." Flicking her tail to indicate that Shadepaw should come along, Kestrelwing padded over to the edge of the overhang, looking at the mountain with a sorrowful ex
pression on her muzzle. The sight was eerily beautiful, alluring in a dangerous way.

Aspfang snorted and gave Kestrelwing an irritable look. Shrugging his shoulders he took her advice to heart and glanced at the obviously exhausted Whitestripe. "You can go sleep," he ordered in an authorative voice, gaze sharp. "Cottonpaw, Snakeheart and Ashwhisker can all go hunting. I'll be staying behind to guard Graytail and her kits from any predators, along with Tanear and the left over apprentices." Swiping his tongue around his jaws once the deputy glanced over at the area Graytail was in, eyes soft. "The kits must survive at any cost," he murmured in a grave tone.

Letting out a loud yawn Windpaw looked at Whitestripe groggily. "Is it time?" she murmured in a sleep-heavy voice, shaking her body as she got up. Licking down her white fur quickly the she-cat hurried for her mentor, not exactly sure where Tanear was. Glancing around she noticed Aspfang and Stonestar and hoped that either of the two cats would know where he was. Padding over to them she nearly tripped over Cottonpaw, muttering a quick sorry before approaching the leader and deputy. Eyes curious she noticed that Aspfang was worrying over the kits again, and she purred at the memory of the two bundles of fur. They were adorable, if a bit skinny, and she was waiting for the two to get old enough to play with. In her opinion, Goldenpaw was alright, but Cottonpaw was just a terrible grump. Her usual thoughts around him were generally 'what bit his behind?'. 

Ooc; I kind of as.sumed the other cats you added were part of the Clan. Also, are the mentor/apprentice pairings alright? 

Logo
Eya

7:00pm Apr 19 2011

Normal User

Yeah, those are the cats I was too lazy to do bios for XD  Plus, you had only five cats, and I had eight, and I felt awkward D:

And the pairings are just fine, no worries ^-^

Blah.
Detneth106

7:13pm Apr 19 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Definitely adding more, but most likely later on. ^^ I want to stick in some new joining cats, but it's too early for it to make sense for Stonestar to let them into the Clan. XD

Logo
fawn

7:26pm Apr 19 2011

Normal User

((Um, hai.

I'm very aware this is private, and I'm sorry, but I have a question.

I quite like the way the first post is formed.

If I could use this (I would take away the cat names) I'd be thrilled.

You don't have have to give it to me, but if you did, that would be awesomecranberrysause.))

Detneth106

7:28pm Apr 19 2011

Normal User

Ooc; Give me a second and I'll r-mail you the blank one, Sona. ^o^

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4