Det's Looking for a 1x1 Warrior Cats RP :D

Go to page: 1, 2, 3 Bookmark Thread
casanev

5:24pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Name: Waterwhisper/Thornclaw/Gras.spaw/Lightkit/ Dapplenight

Clan: Swiftclan for all

Fur Color: dark blue-ish gray color/ dappled medium brown/ darker tabby/light brown/ amber color

Eye Color: bright green/ almost black brown/ deep blue/ bright green/ deep red

Body Shape: lean, but still soft somehow/ muscular/ slight/ small, lean/ small, sleek

Best Ability:Fighting/Hunting/hunting/fighting/healing

Personality: kind but deadly/ harsh and cold unless you know him/ sweet and trusting to a point of stupidity/ bouncy and joyous/ dark, but nice enough

History: Born lived, and will probably die in the clan/ found in the forrest, up a tree, hissing at a badger, kept/ born in the clan, but her mother died, and father was unknown/born in the clan, mother Waterwhisper, father is Thornclaw/Showed up one day, no one knows were she came from

Clanborn/Rogueborn: Clanborn/Rougeborn/Clanborn/Clanborn/Rougeborn

Mate: Thornclaw/Waterwhisper/No/No/Open

Kits: Lightkit/Lightkit/nope/nope/None

Other:none/none/secretly wants to be a medicine cat, but is not very good at it/ nothing /none

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
Detneth106

5:25pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((Cool, Eagletalon can mentor Gra.sspaw if you want...and I'm going to make a new forum once all places/ranks and cats are decided/made))

Logo
casanev

5:26pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; sweet, am finnished.

I have the madness of the sun, but you know that already, don't you? Call me Cas, not Casa or Casanev. Thanks!
Detneth106

5:27pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((Cool, let's eait for Shad, and i have three more kitties ^^))

Logo
Detneth106

5:30pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

Name: Silverpaw // Whisperpaw

Clan: SwiftClan // SwiftClan

Fur Color: Silver // White

Eye Color: Amber // Grey

Body Shape: Small, petite // Light, small

Best Ability: Hunting // Hunting

Personality: Sweet, generous // Quiet, thoughtful

History: Nothing much // Nothing much

Clanborn/Rogueborn: Clanborn // Clanborn

Mate: N/A // N/A

Kits: N/A // N/A

Other: They are sisters // Mother (Windrunner) and father (Jaggedclaw) are dead

Logo
casanev

5:32pm Apr 22 2010 (last edited on 5:32pm Apr 22 2010)

Normal User

ooc; Ashclaw and Dapplenight can be mentors, if you want.

Detneth106

5:33pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((Sure, Dapplenight for Silverpaw and Ashclaw for Whisperpaw))

Logo
Detneth106

5:40pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((So, is Shad still on?))

Logo
Detneth106

5:49pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((So, if Shad isn't on right now, I'm making the RP (It will say Private Warrior RP in brackets, still thinking of name) and she can join with her cats whenever..

Logo
casanev

5:53pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; mmk

Shadowwolf96

5:55pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((det. You want me to join?))

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
casanev

6:05pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

ooc; dont know for sure, but am guessing, because Det keeps saying so, join XP

Shadowwolf96

7:03pm Apr 22 2010

Normal User

((lol okay XD i'll post my bios l8r cuz ur abandoning this thread right? and starting a new, fresh one?))

Current Goal: Hatch a Black and Albino Shaefu. Get all Dye Kit Color Shaefu. 2 Dyes so far and 4 Shaefu Hatched. Thread up in Ads if you want to see what I'm selling.
Detneth106

3:43pm Apr 23 2010

Normal User

((Yes you are Shad, but post the bios on this thread, that way we can start right away on the new one xD))

Logo
Shadowwolf96

3:48pm Apr 23 2010

Normal User

((Okay...do i hav 2 post a lot since you and Cas have done a lot?))

Detneth106

3:49pm Apr 23 2010

Normal User

((Huh? Oh, at least 4 cats please, but i'd like more if you can ^^))

Logo
Detneth106

3:57pm Apr 23 2010

Normal User

((Shad?))

Logo
Shadowwolf96

3:58pm Apr 23 2010 (last edited on 3:59pm Apr 23 2010)

Normal User

((Dangit Det. You took Shadowkit!!! Glares!)) 

Name: Wolfpaw / Silentpaw / Ivypaw / Pantherclaw / Shadowclaw  / Dustfur / Blizzardpaw

Gender: Male / Male / Female / Male / Female / Female / Male

Age: 8 moons / 8 moons / 9 moons / Newly made warrior / Newly made warrior / Senior Warrior / 8 moons

Fur Color: This cat looks like a miniature wolf, with big paws. He is almost white, but his fur is a dusky gray color / A dark gray pelt with black claws / A pelt that is almost a darker brown with light brown streaks in it / A jet black cat. There isn't a spot of white or any other color on him. Even his claws are black / Jet black cat. The only difference between her and Pantherclaw is the fact that she has white-tipped paws and a different eye color / A light brown pelt that resembles dust. / Purely white cat with darker gray striped running down his flank.

Eye Color: Amber with gold flecks / Gray / Bright Green / Amber / Icy Blue / Amber / Icy Blue

Body Shape: Bulky and strong / Small, lithe / Small, lithe / Agile, bulky / Small, Lithe / Large, Lean / Large, lithe /

Best Ability: Tracker / Observative /

Personality:

History:

Clanborn/Rogueborn:

Mate:

Kits:

Other:

((I'll finish...my dad has to disconnect the comp...))

Detneth106

3:58pm Apr 23 2010

Normal User

((*laughs* I always use her))

Logo
Detneth106

4:12pm Apr 23 2010

Normal User

((Uh, when you finish, name the mentors for your apprentices (Not your own cats) and their ranks))

Logo
Go to page: 1, 2, 3