Cara & Fluzz'z Random RP (private)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
FluzzMe

11:51am Jan 11 2012

Normal User

*orders noctis to take venom out and tells her uilus to get a white flag* "Now, wave it while I stand on you looking like I'm an allmighty god!"

CaracaI

11:54am Jan 11 2012

Normal User

-..... stands there and does not wave said white flag-
FluzzMe

11:56am Jan 11 2012

Normal User

"WAVE THE FLAG!!!!!" *MAKES Cara wave the flag* "There. Now to let you have your creatu back." *tells Delena to carry your kurrabi to Cara and then goes over and cuddles Veram* "You are so cute! Oh yes you are! Oh yes you are! Oh, uh.... Ignore that...." *cough cough* "Well, you are free to go. But what now?"

CaracaI

11:56am Jan 11 2012 (last edited on 11:57am Jan 11 2012)

Normal User

-Pets her little kurrabi and tells her good job then points at Fluzz all dramatic like- "Why do you want my Kitsuro anyway"
FluzzMe

11:58am Jan 11 2012

Normal User

"Because I can't hatch one. They are the one mutant I can't hatch." *pets Veram wile veram purrs*

CaracaI

12:00pm Jan 11 2012

Normal User

>:/ "Well I can sure tell you that taking mine is not the solution" looks at her veram ;3; 
FluzzMe

12:01pm Jan 11 2012

Normal User

*Gives veram to Cara* "Actualy, it would be. Anyways, what is your favorite animal?"

CaracaI

12:04pm Jan 11 2012

Normal User

-snatches her veram up and kisses him while Kitsuro wags his 7 little tails and snuggles against her- "My favorite animal... hmm well I don't really have one, I love all animals, except hippos, I don't really like them, not to say I hate them, I just don't like them."

FluzzMe

12:06pm Jan 11 2012

Normal User

"Okay. Want to do a random RP where you and I are wolves and like have to survive? And we are in seperate clans that are at war, but we are friends? IDK, it is random XD"

CaracaI

12:11pm Jan 11 2012

Normal User

XD sure, I am a female wolf, I am small and lithe in body type, I am a brown-ish wolf with a lighter underbelly and green/gold eyes. My name shall be.. hmm, Allyra
FluzzMe

12:15pm Jan 11 2012

Normal User

Name: Jazz (short for Jasmine, but only call me Jazz)
Looks: Pure white coat with one soft white eye and one almost (slightly blue) eye.
Personality: Kick butt, GREAT scence of humor, stuborn, great hunter, stealthy, prety much a kick butt kind of wolf =D

CaracaI

8:02pm Jan 11 2012

Normal User

Oh right, Allyra's personality is shy and somewhat jumpy and skitish, but she is very smart and is a great judge of character
FluzzMe

8:41pm Jan 11 2012

Normal User

((okay, let's start!)) I woke early in the morning, before the sun was up. I walked in to a meadow and sat in the midle, the cool breeze blowing n my face. I heard a Diike neer bye, and I darted into the trees. I hid, sneeking up on it. Just as I was about to pounce, a small bird saw me and aounded the alarm. The Diike bolted and I chased after it. We came to a swift river and the Diike slowed to cross. I knew the river was to fast and the Diike would have to turn back. So I waited in the trees, ready to strike. The diike eventualy came out, and I lunged. I grabbed it's throat and killed it instantly. I heaved the beast onto my back and took it back to the caverns where my pack and I lived. As I set it down a brown wolf appeared. I growled at it. "What are you doing here?" I asked it.

FluzzMe

3:30pm Feb 7 2012

Normal User

((Hehehe))

CaracaI

3:31pm Feb 7 2012

Normal User

O3o hehehe, 

FluzzMe

3:42pm Feb 7 2012

Normal User

*kills Kitsu* :p