Alice & Meg's Maximum Ride Rp *Private*

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Haku

8:31pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

Catching Mollie glance at Parker, Rae glared. Why? She had no clue. "Erm... Anyway, Mollie, Simon, meet Parker. Parker, this is Mollie and Simon." she gestured to her companions. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Si glare at Parker. Instead of shaking Parker's hand, Si crossed his arms defiantly. Echoing Mollie's question, "Yea. How did you two meet?" He asked, now glaring at his-

[WHY IS THERE A MOTH THAT KEEPS FLYING DOWN FROM THE CEILING?]

sister. Rae took in a deep breath and sighed. "While you two were fl-talking. When you two were talking." She had to stop herself before she said flying. She wasn't used to talking to people who didn't know about their... ehem, condition.

Adopted from Archaeus.

Haku

9:04pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

[The moth ended up going down my shirt. BAD MOVE. >> So I flushed it down the toilet. ^^]

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

9:19pm Jun 13 2010

Normal User

"Uh, what she said. And it's... nice to meet you both." He slowly returned his hand to his side, getting the hint that he wasn't liked. Parker blew out a sigh before turning slightly to look out the big gl*censored* window of the store. He didn't trust the trucker men that he'd met in the gas station and he wasn't letting anything happen to his bike.

Molly looked at Simon's face, wondering why he seemed somewhat angry at Parker. With her eyes still on Si, she said, "Nice to meet you Parker." She was still curious as to what was up with Simon to pay any attention to the other boy.

(Wow, lol. ^^ I pointed out a daddy long legs to my sister a few minutes ago and she flipped. XD)

Photobucket
Want a disco ball, like me? Rmail me and I\'ll make you one! :)
Haku

9:23am Jun 14 2010

Normal User

Rae turned to glare at her brother. Si glared back. Deep blue eyes meeting vibrant green. Si turned away, crossing his arms. Rae sighed, shrugging. Turning back to Parker, she asked, "I thought you were going away. What are you doing here?" She tilted her head to the side.

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

1:22pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

Parker smirked. "Well, you know, there's this thing called 'gas'. I needed it for my bike. And I was hungry so I came in here." He looked down at Rae, one eyebrow raised. "Why are you so worried about me anyways? It's not like I can't be here."

Mollie folded her hands together with her head down. She saw that a few people were looking at them now and it was making her really nervous. "Rae," she whispered, trying to tell her that they were being watched. Two men slowly walked by them and whispered to each other as they p*censored*ed.

Photobucket
Haku

7:50pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

Rae, decidining not to answer Parker's question turned her sharp glare on Mollie. She took a few steps back so she was standing beside Mollie. She put a hand on Mollie's arm. "Let's go pay for the stuff we bought and then hightail it outta here." Her eyes flicked to the two men, before turning her eyes to something else, seeing as the men startd stealing glances at them.

[Should the men be Erasers? Then they could have, like, a fight right infront of the apartment store. Infront of Parker!! <33]

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

8:22pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

(Yes, that's great. :D)

"Oh, okay." Mollie looked at Si with wide eyes. She didn't have a good feeling about the people around them. It was like something pricking at her mind and skin, warning her that something bad was coming. "Yeah, I really want to go."

Photobucket
Haku

8:46pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

Both men suddenly took a few steps forward toward them. "We leave everything here," Rae decided. Her eyes had a fierce look to them, almsot wild. She felt a hand grasp her arm, pulling her back. Si. She turned around, casting a sorrowful glance in Parker's way, before running toward the exit of the department store. Having never let go of Mollie's arm, she dragged her along, too.

Reaching the door, Rae kicked it open with her foot, causing them to shoot open. What she didn't realize was that there was a few dozen Erasers waiting for them right outside.

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

8:58pm Jun 16 2010 (last edited on 9:41pm Jun 16 2010)

Normal User

Parker could tell that something was wrong so he ran after Rae, Si, and Mollie. Outside, a bunch of angry looking men were blocking their way out of the parking lot. What the-? Once Parker got closer his eyes focus on what looked like the men changing. Hair sprouted from their arms and their faces seemed to elongate into snarling wolf snouts. He could hardly believe what was happening right in front of him.

Mollie's fist tightened and she clenched her teeth together. Just when they were getting relaxed the stupid erasers had to come along and screw everything up. A snarled ripped through the air and before Mollie could even turn around an eraser pounced at her, knocking her to the ground. She let out a shriek as her cheek scraped across the pavement.

Photobucket
Haku

9:15pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

[Could you add some of Mollie in there? It might make it easier for me to make a nice post  with that.

Ooh, should they straight out attack or U and A?]

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

9:42pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

(Edited. ^^ And staight attack.)

Photobucket
Haku

9:57pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

[I'll post tomorrow. Too tired to post. x-o And I feel like I'm gonna puke. Eh.]

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

10:14pm Jun 16 2010

Normal User

(Oh, D: Alright. Feel better, Alice. <3)

Photobucket
Haku

1:36pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

"Mollie!" Si jumped from where he was, knocking the Eraser that was on Mollie to the side. The Eraser heaved himself up, only to be found facing a very angry Si. Si bent down and grabbed Mollie's arm, pulling her up from the ground. "Get ready for a fight." he whispered into her ear. He turned around to face the Eraser again, who took a few steps forward defiantly. Suddenly, the Eraser snarled and lept at  Si, who kicked the Eraser to the side as it descended on him.

Rae was extremely annoyed the Parker was still behind them. Did he not know that Eraser's were even stronger than he? That they could kill him easily? Rae faced Parker, a scowl on her face. "If you know what's good for you you'll leave."

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

7:58pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Parker just stared, wide eyed as Si went to Mollie's side to help her up. Why are those wolf things after them? Are they some kind of-? His thoughts were interupted as a group of Erasers all jumped towards Rae at once, claws out, teeth ready to rip and tear.

Mollie quickly stood up and wiped a hand across her face. Blood smeared her finger tips when she pulled her hand back to look at it and she narrowed her large eyes. "Let's do it." Unfurling her large wings, Mollie took a deep breath and then leaped into the air. More gasps sounded from behind her as the people inside the store watched in terror and fascination.

Photobucket
Haku

8:46pm Jun 20 2010 (last edited on 8:55pm Jun 20 2010)

Normal User

Rae fell forward as the wight of Erasers fell upon her. She felt as though she couldn't breath, being squashed to the ground. "I said, go away!" she screamed into the ground. Seeing as she was shoved against the ground, it came out as "I thaid gowa!" She mentally cursed, before flipping over so she was facing the Eraser. She jumped up with all her strength, flipping over the Eraser that was on her, straddling it's waist. She slammed her fist into the Eraser's muzzle, before slamming her fists over the Eraser's ears, causing the Eraser's ear drums to pop. The Eraser screamed in agony, before she lept back, only to be shoved by another Eraser in her side, causing her to scream in pain and hatred.

A snarl set upon his face, Si whipped his wings out. Leaping into the sky, he floated above an Eraser, who kept trying to leap up at him with it's unsheathed claws. "It's too bad you don't have wings." Si sighed, before kicking the Eraser in it's snout. The Eraser whimpered, before growling again and jumping up even higher than before, though this time managing to sink his claw's into Si's leg. "Ouch." Si muttered. Why didn't he scream like a normal human would? Simple. He was used to the pain, seeing as he had already endured much, much more when he was tested. Snarling, Si shook the Eraser off his leg, managing to kick it hard in its stomach as it went down.

[Did you get to see some of it? The show? o-O]

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

9:23pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

(Yeah, I seen the first 2 parts of the first episode so far.)

Mollie flew up next to Simon, kicking the eraser that clawed him in he head as he fell. He wont be getting back up. She quickly turned to Si and glanced at his leg. "Simon, are you-" Below her another wolf boy tried grabbing for her legs. Within seconds, she was on the erasers back with his head in her hands and she twisted. Hard. A snap pierced the air and Mollie let the monster fall from her hands. "Are you alright?"

Photobucket
Haku

9:42pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

Si nodded, glancing down at his leg, noticing that his dark pant-leg was becoming even darker with blood. "Let's just try our best to get rid of these da.mn creatures. So we can just go, and be through with it," he groaned, before kicking another Eraser in the back of it's neck, causing the Eraser's neck to flop to the side.

Rae angrily sunk her fingernails into the Eraser's skull, loving how her fingernails were harder than most humans. Pulling her hands back to wipe the blood of the Eraser on her pants, she looked down at her old wound. It had re-opened, trickling blood. She growled, launching herself at an Eraser who seemed to be going towards Parker. Shewrapped her arms around the Eraser's neck, before whipping it to the side, loving how the Eraser screamed in pain before falling limp. Never a normal girl, eh?

[Is Mollie gonna have get a power? I'm trying to figure out a good way for Si and Rae to get theirs.]

Adopted from Archaeus.

MandK

10:13pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

(Hmm, I'm thinking she's going to have like, the spidey sense? XD Like in the store when she felt something bad was going to happen. And then maybe something else, but I'm not sure what exactly.)

Parker jumped back as Rae and one of the wolf people barreled towards him and tried to think of some way to help them. They... have wings?? His eyes seemed to bulged from his face. I have to help them. What to do, what to do?? He anxiously looked around the parking lot before turning back to the store. What he seen through the window made him smile slightly and he sped inside. When Parker returned to the parking lot he held a metal baseball bat in his hands. "Alright, let's go." An eraser lumbered towards him again and he pulled the bat back behind his shoulder, readying himself to swing.

Mollie knew that Si's leg wasn't okay and she could tell that Rae was hurt again, too. Suddenly, two erasers grabbed her by the legs and threw her to the ground. She quickly pulled her wings in and braced herself for the impact. Again, she was thrown onto her stomach and the air was blown from her chest.

Photobucket
Haku

10:22pm Jun 20 2010

Normal User

That idiot. Was all that Rae could think, before a hoard of Eraser's leaped upon her. For a few seconds, all she could see was the faces of the disgusting abominations above her, before she managed to wriggle out of the heap. Seeing an Eraser leap at Parker, she was about to jump, until she saw the metal baseball bat on his shoulder. Youch. That's gonna hurt. She decided to stay away from him, afraid of the metal bat. It reminded her too much of an experiment the White Coats had done on her a while ago. Testing to see how strong her skin was. A few broken limbs and thousands of bruises later, the White Coats had decided that her Skin wasn't made of rock. Wise move. Because if she had kept being hit by the da.mn metal thing they kept hitting her with, she'd probably have been dead.

[I think I know what Si and Rae's powers are gonna be. Si will be able to use his mind to levitate stuff. Maybe even read minds, but I don't know about that yet. Rae will be able to change her appearences, and later on I'm going to give her the ability to become a full wolf.]

Adopted from Archaeus.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6