1x1 Stray Dog RP (Kid You're Gonna Go Far)

Go to page: 1, 2 Bookmark Thread
KelseWolf3

9:01am Oct 23 2010

Normal User

Lost in the mountains of Tennessee, 2 dogs have fallen into each others territories. These dogs aren't just any dogs though. They were both born as pups in a Stray dog pack !! They never knew who each other was and one day, they were the only 2 of the pack left, stranded on different sides of the mountains.Now they have found themselves, snarling and growling at each other to protect themselves, but little do they know, they are going to change each others lives.

Rules:

• Must be semi-literate
  • only 2 powers
  • No killing each other
  • Play Fair
  • No swearing or cursing :) BE NICE
  • Romance is allowed

BIO:

Name:

Looks:

Personality:

Mate:

Pups:

Powers:

Other:

Okami Signature Pictures, Images and Photos
Shep

9:06am Oct 23 2010

Normal User

Ooc: Joinage?

Wolves killed by humans > Humans killed by wolves. STOP IT. Put this in you signature if you love wolves.
KelseWolf3

9:10am Oct 23 2010

Normal User

Yes of course shep :) I can be either female or male which one do u want ?

Shep

9:12am Oct 23 2010 (last edited on 9:13am Oct 23 2010)

Normal User

OoC: May I be male? I have a bio all ready if I can. :] But if you would like me to be female I can alter the bio.

Name: Klaus

Looks: A lean teenage canine with roughed-up features and a rugged charm to him. He has a big bushy tail and big paws - he's sorta a comical character. He has big ears with tufts of fluffy fur and a sleek body. You can see his ribs but he's not emaciated - he's generally fit with some major muscle along his hindquarters and chest. He has a "mane" around his neck and down his spine AKA he has floofy neck fur <3 and has poofy hair across his back and down his backside. His eyes are a chocolate brown and his fur is a deep, deep red color with a breed-standard black saddle, muzzle, and eyebrows. He also has black paws and a half red - half black tail. His has a chunk out of his ear and a thick, short black scar on his muzzle that isn't easily noticed because... well, his muzzle's black.

Personality: As I said - very comical. Humorous, flirtatious... as I also said - a rugged charm to him. He's vey mischevious and smooth but has a kind heart. He is friendly and couragous - a dashing dog with good features, cooky antics and a loving heart.

Mate: .... None.... YET.

Pups: .... None... YET.

Powers: ... May think of some to add. :P

Other: Will play out throughout RP...

Wolves killed by humans > Humans killed by wolves. STOP IT. Put this in you signature if you love wolves.
KelseWolf3

9:14am Oct 23 2010

Normal User

((oh XD i gtg ^^ ill bbl Shep Bye))

Shep

9:17am Oct 23 2010

Normal User

OoC: Ok, see ya! :}

KelseWolf3

9:58pm Oct 23 2010

Normal User

hey Shep (BUMP) I kinda wanted a picture of ur dog ??? sorry i shoulda mentioned tht

Shep

10:04pm Oct 23 2010

Normal User

OoC: Kay.

KelseWolf3

10:10pm Oct 23 2010

Normal User

lol its ok :) Ill post my bio now mk ? :) hold on and give me a sec'

KelseWolf3

10:20pm Oct 23 2010

Normal User

BIO:

Name:C*censored*idy

Looks:

MaggiesFriends002CSC_0352.jpg Beautiful Yellow Lab image by Lee74C3

Personality:

A sweet and loving labrador. She was abandoned by her mother and father in the summer and left to fend for herself in the winter in Tennessee. She had been adopted a few times but then they would give her away or leave her out in the cold, so she would run away. Maylas finally realized it was time to fend for herself so she found herself living in the mountains and she made new friends and took care of herself.

Mate: None yet

Pups: none...Yet

Powers: RP out powers

Other: N/A

Shep

8:57am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OoC: BUMP. Shall we start?

KelseWolf3

9:22am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OoC: sure Shep ^^ go ahead and start us off if u would like too <3

Shep

9:49am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OoC: Kay, I'm still shaky on the plotline... they live in the mountains alone, correct? Wild dogs, eh?

KelseWolf3

9:59am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OOC: yes...but they have found out tht one another are here on the mountains so they are searching for each other

Shep

10:04am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OOC: Righty then.

Klaus padded through the thick undergrowth, the wind whispering between his shoulder blades and tugging at his ears. He could smell a faint canine scent - one he'd been tracking for days. He hadn't seen a dog in months... He longed for company - someone to spread his humor to. He snuffled through the gr*censored*, lifting his nose to breathe in anything he could sniff. He needed to find this dog - large or small, male or female. He needed to.

BRAINFART!

Shep

10:05am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OoC: Maybe a love/hate relationship once they meet each other or something? i <3 love those. :D

KelseWolf3

10:25am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OOC: Exactly ! Yes lol well let's get started :)

Shep

10:29am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OoC: I posted. Two above, lol

KelseWolf3

10:33am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OOC: oh ok sorry

Ca.ssidy walked along the lone trail she had padded down with her paws, sniffing the air. She could feel the brush hitting her backside and her tail. She held her head down close to find any scent of dog. She looked up at the sky. Not a cloud in sight so she continued sniffing. Her ears flopped on her head as she walked and her nose hit the ground. She yelped a bit but continued walking as she growled.

Shep

10:41am Oct 24 2010

Normal User

OoC: 'Tis okay. :D

Klaus halted as he heard a  twig snap. "Who's there?" he called casually with his smooth voice. He narrowed his eyes, turning his head, thick mane shifting on his broad shoulders.

Go to page: 1, 2