1x1?please help i'm bored

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 Bookmark Thread
ilovetoshiro

1:57pm Aug 15 2010

Normal User

(sorry. i went ofline cos my dad turned the internet off, but i dont lig out.)

"I dont see why i can't go?" he said with a warm smile. Sean stood at his locker sniggering at Lucifer's gentlman act. 

Ikkaku: Rescue her? How many of you are here? Seven? Maybe eight?
Ichigo: Five people and a cat
kogalover34

2:01pm Aug 15 2010 (last edited on 2:01pm Aug 15 2010)

Normal User

Lexi giggled and smiled."I'll see you there then"she said,walking off by herself.Her friends had left them alone so they could talk.

(its okay^^)

Anzu is-Online^^
kogalover34

11:27am Aug 17 2010

Normal User

(bump)

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

11:31am Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Sean trotted over to lucifer and patted him on his back. "Nice one mate." he said, before running down the hallway.

Lucifer sighed and headed for the dinner hall. "this could be interesting?" he thought to himself smirking.

kogalover34

11:34am Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Lexi giggled and headed for the gym.She and the other cheerleaders had to practice for the Pep Rally.She smiled when she saw she was the last one in the Gym."Where have you been Alexandra!?"Coach Johnoson asked."Sorry Coach I ran into someone in the hallway"Lexi said.

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

11:51am Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Lucifer winced at the mushroom in his lasania. he shoved it in his mouth followed by a neatly cut square of the pasta topped with minced meat. Sean had sat down next to him along with his twin Stacy, and mark, a lanky lad with odd coloured eyes. "So whats going on with you and carly?" muttered mark with a mouth full of peperoni piza. "eww, thats gross, dont talk with food in your mouth! thats just disgusting." sniggered stacy. 

Lucifer smiled at his food listening to his friends shout amongst each other whilst thinking of lexi. he cracked open his can of cola a sipped at it. "Aww, come on? eat like a man." cheered sean, giving him a hard pat on the pack causing lucifer to spit out his drink. he scowled at sean before punching him in the cheek. "I dont need to when i can punch like one." he sniggered. 

Sean clenched his cheek and the four friends started laughing.

kogalover34

12:15pm Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Lexi smiled and walked past Lucifer and his friends.Her and Sasha were giggling about something Lexi's twin brother,Haji,had done."And then when he went to go on the skating floor Haji saw this really hot girl and suddenly he wasn't paying attention.Haji had ran into a wall.I couldn't help but to giggle"Lexi giggled."But then again.I did feel really bad for my brother"she added,walking past Lucifer.

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

1:14pm Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Lucifer continued sniggering at sean who was still clutching his face. "I'm gona get you back for this you know Lu?" he said with a smile. " you have done that before, it didn't work." he said picking him up to a standing position.  turning around he saw lexi with one of her friends and smiled before sitting down. "Ooh, what was that smile for?" asked stacy. "she asked me if i would go to the pep rally, an, i said yea." 

"in his gentleman act." sniggered sean.  

kogalover34

1:32pm Aug 17 2010

Normal User

Lexi turned and smiled at Lucifer.She waved and sat down smiling."Girl who you smiling at?"Sasha asked.She then saw Lucifer."Ooh girl!You like him don't you?"Sasha asked."Maybe"Lexi said,smiling.

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

4:02am Aug 18 2010

Normal User

Lucifer scowled at Sean before turning around to see Lexi waving. he dipped his head in acknowledgement with a warm smile upon his face before sitting down again. "thats so sweet." cooed Stacy pulling Sean to his chair an whacking him across the head because of his sniggering. 

kogalover34

7:10am Aug 18 2010

Normal User

Soon the announcement played over the intercom."All Varsity Cheerleaders to the gym please.Thank you"the lady said.Lexi got up and put her tray away,then walked past Lucifer again.

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

11:26am Aug 18 2010

Normal User

He watched as lexi walked pas.sed him once again before smiling at his three friends. "But Lu, i thought you liked me?" joked mark in a feminine voice, batting his eye lids. Lucifer laughed and ruffled his hair.

He picked up his tray and placed it on a counter before heading out of the hall. 

kogalover34

1:22pm Aug 18 2010

Normal User

Lexi smiled and did a back hand spring down the hallway,showing off how athletic she was.Sasha and the others were cheering her on as she landed it.

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

2:24pm Aug 18 2010

Normal User

upon leaving the canteen lucifer leant against the wall and watched as lexi did her hand springs. he applauded her before leaning off the wall and walking down the corridor to congratulate her some more. "that was very well done. i cant imagine myself doing such a thing." he chuckled, followed by a smile. 

kogalover34

2:28pm Aug 18 2010

Normal User

Lexi smiled and giggled."Thanks.I practice at home during my spare time"she said,smiling.She smiled some more and took Lucifer's hand,pulling him to the gym."so where are you headed to?"Lexi asked,pulling him into the gym.

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

2:45pm Aug 18 2010

Normal User

"oh, no where in particular." he replied, lying. he was going to head toward the gym in the first place, but the fact that Lexi had lead him there made it much better.

kogalover34

2:47pm Aug 18 2010

Normal User

Lexi smiled and let his hand go.Soon the Gym was filled with students and teachers."You better go find a seat"she giggled.She smiled and kissed his cheek before running to th center of the Gym.

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

2:53pm Aug 18 2010

Normal User

Lucifer sat up on one of the middle bleachers and beaconed to his friends, now consisting only of mark and stacy, to join him. he waited as the gym filled up and waited for them to begin.

kogalover34

2:57pm Aug 18 2010 (last edited on 2:58pm Aug 18 2010)

Normal User

Lexi smiled and did a backflip,landing on her feet.Soon different music came on and the cheerleaders started to dance.Soon it was the end.All the cheerleaders except for Lexi came back out.During the last routin,Lexi had injured her hand,making it impossible to cheer.

Anzu is-Online^^
ilovetoshiro

3:01pm Aug 18 2010

Normal User

Lucifer searched the team but could not see Lexi. he headed down the steps and snuck into the corridor where the girls had exited. there, he saw Lexi. he approached her and knelt down infront of her.

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5