kolsen01,solsen0013 and soccer13

Go to page: 1 Bookmark Thread
solsen0013

6:16pm Oct 20 2013 (last edited on 6:18pm Oct 20 2013)

Normal User

ok so this is a game and you make up a funny word and if I think it is funny you will get a prize from solsen0013,kolsen01

and no bad words or bad things so if you do you will be introuble so thank you

kolsen01

6:36pm Oct 20 2013

Normal User

fliltternuts

I wish to have one will you please give me one if you have any if you have an extra and you will not miss or regreat you giving me that egg and it will be so much fun and I will promise that I will not kill your pet when you give it to me you will be so suprized!!!!!!!!
solsen0013

6:52pm Oct 20 2013

Normal User

yes that is funny but is it batter then

miss pop is rot

kolsen01

8:12am Oct 21 2013

Normal User

big time YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish to have one will you please give me one if you have any if you have an extra and you will not miss or regreat you giving me that egg and it will be so much fun and I will promise that I will not kill your pet when you give it to me you will be so suprized!!!!!!!!
kolsen01

8:13am Oct 21 2013

Normal User

how bout mignugtets

solsen0013

8:22am Oct 21 2013

Normal User

ok i could go there like fancynugets
solsen0013

4:03pm Jan 24 2014

Normal User

Go to page: 1