Zombie's Random Claw Machine

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Bookmark Thread
Frank

12:58pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

This looks interesting. Can I have one free token please?

ZombieDash

1:03pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Chaos has put in 15 tokens!
The claw machine starts to light up in the pattern of a familiar song, though you can't quite place it. The claw zooms about in the machine, mimicking a guitar riff. The lights are too blinding to see anything being dropped in the prize basket, but for a second you think you see a pair of red eyes. The lights return to normal and all sounds cease. The claw is still in its place above the prize basket. The prize basket is full.

SecretsOfTheShadows has put in 2 tokens!
The claw machine takes its time going to the center left of the machine, where a heap of round, alien objects wait to be chosen. It starts to lift one, then quickly dips back down for the furry, yellow ob
ject beside it as well. The claw drops them into the prize basket.
ZombieDash

1:20pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

hoppinhippo has put in 15 tokens!
The machine does nothing. You are greatly confused, yet a peek in the prize basket  reveals that it is full. How could this be?....

ZombieDash

1:33pm Feb 13 2018 (last edited on 1:47pm Feb 13 2018)

Normal User

Moth has put in 15 tokens!
The claw starts towards the back right corner where you a tall, wooden structure, then goes completely black. All you see is darkness as the claw whirs around inside the machine. When the lights return, the prize basket is full.

Edit: Prizes from here up have been sent.

ZombieDash

2:01pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Sliced has put in 15 tokens!
The claw machine immediately goes black as you slide the last token in the slot. A speaker, seemingly far away, plays a familiar rock ballad. The machine whirs to the music and begins to display light with the drumbeat. While you're distracted, the claw takes a few of your prizes out of the basket and places them back in the machine. Suddenly, all returns to normal. The prize basket is full.
Sliced

2:03pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Yay ^w^ Thank you so much ~

~★Dreamless sleep, follows the Nowhere King★~
Chaos

2:05pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

May I play 15 times, please?

ZombieDash

2:05pm Feb 13 2018 (last edited on 2:28pm Feb 13 2018)

Normal User

Frank has put in one token!
The claw machine starts towards the center left of the machine and reaches for a pink fluffy ob
ject. It lifts and grasps the item delicately in its claws. You're not sure but you think you hear the ob
ject squeal in delight. The claw gently drops the ob
ject into the prize basket.

ZarmaCyndal

2:23pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

May I use the free token please?
Sly

3:05pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

I'd like to redeem my tokens please ^^;

I love Shaefu.
ZombieDash

3:07pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Chaos has put in 15 tokens!
The claw machine lights up bright orange and starts playing "THIS IS HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN HALLOWEEN...." This is a good sign, right?...
After a few moments, the machine returns to normal and this prize basket is mostly full.

ZombieDash

3:12pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

ZarmaCyndal has put in 1 token!
The claw machine quickly goes towards the center front of the machine and begins to fall upon an item. Your view is blocked by a pile of what looks to be a giant pile creatu eggs. The claw almost immediately drops the ob
ject into the prize basket, as if disgusted by the ob
ject it touched.
ZombieDash

3:23pm Feb 13 2018 (last edited on 9:52pm Feb 13 2018)

Normal User

SnowdropTea has put in 15 tokens!
The claw seems distracted as it lazily makes its way through the claw machine. Almost unsure, it makes it way to a pile of creatu eggs before digging at the bottom. You try to see but a pile of squishies blocks the claw from your line of sight. You bl
ink, but the machine is completely still and quiet. The claw sits triumphantly in its spots above the prize basket. The prize basket is empty expect for a piece of paper that reads, "TRY AGAIN." You press the go button on the claw machine, and nothing happens. You peek into the the prize basket and see it has miraculously been filled. For some reason the duck seems to be behind the prank...

Sly

3:32pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Duck! How dare you startle me XD

I love Shaefu.
TechnoBorn

3:33pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

May I use my free turrrnnn??

TechnoBorn

3:34pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Slyfletcher

3:38pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

can I use my free one
ZombieDash

3:41pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Technoborn has put in one token!
The claw glares at you suspiciously. It opens its claw and begins to move slowly toward something on the bottom that glows. It places the ob
ject into the prize basket, then the lights flicks and the claw twitches back to life. This time it heads for a group of what seem to be creatu eggs in the back of the machine. It gently places this ob
ject in the prize basket as well.
ZombieDash

3:45pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Slyfletcher has put in one token!
The claw glares at you and makes no movement. You press the go button again and a terrible hissing noise comes from the machine. Nothing else happens. The prize basket is empty.
TechnoBorn

3:49pm Feb 13 2018

Normal User

Thank you! Can I buy three more tokens for 150k? Sending tu

Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6